24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Noelle W.
Noelle W.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Color Crayon
My all time favorite eye liner. Has a built in sharpener, lasts forever, doesn't run during the day or immediately if in water. Has been my favorite for about 8 years! They have promos a couple times a year where they include other products for free, like the last one I got had eye makeup remover pads.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Missoula, MT
I was so excited finding these. I'm always curious what is going to make my blue eyes stand out and this takes the guess work out of it. It's affordable, easy to apply and pretty long wearing. Definitely a repeat purchase for me. The only thing that I'd change is the packaging...it feels a bit cheap
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Columbia, SC
I have used this eyeliner for years and this is by far my favorite pencil eyeliner. It is very affordable and you can find it at any drug store. I use both the black and brown eyeliners and they are both great. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't irritate my eyes even when I put it in my waterline.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
I can't find this eyeliner near me anymore but I would absolutely buy it if I could. It goes on smooth and the line is in between the super thin and really thick eyeliners out there. Then the other side of the pencil has the little spongy thing you can use to blend it/smudge it to your liking.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner and I have it in the shade brown topaz I believe. It looks amazing and compliments my green/blue eyes. It is a brown metallic color and is perfect for looking a little more natural compared to just regular black liner. It is a beautiful color with subtle gold glitter. Love it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for brown eyes for the longest time! I thought it made my eyes pop and it worked well during allergy season. It's definitely hard to apply the top liner and now that I've moved on to gel and liquid eye liners, I'm totally bias. If you have sensitive eyes though this works great.
Kyleen G.
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
I know it says that it is hypoallergenic but I had a hard time with this one. My eyes are really sensitive which is why I chose a hypoallergenic product. It still made my eyes burn and I wound up having to take it off because of the redness and puffiness. I did like how smooth it went on.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I really like this eyeliner because it comes in a great set of shades. Is easy to use and find. Bonus since its not a pencil it does not require sharpening. I also find that by the end of the day the color and not melted down my face giving me that super attractive raccoon eyes look.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used! I love all the natural shades and that I don't have to use a pencil sharpener! The eyeliner is so easy to apply and comes in the prettiest colors, and even the darker colors aren't overbearing or dreary! I would recommend to anyone!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN
Almay's Intense i-Color Eyeliner has been my go-to eyeliner for YEARS! It is a staple piece in my daily make-up routine. The Brown Topaz eyeliner intended for blue eyes has a perfect amount of shimmer without being "too-much." This price point is super low and won't disappoint!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?