BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used! I love all the natural shades and that I don't have to use a pencil sharpener! The eyeliner is so easy to apply and comes in the prettiest colors, and even the darker colors aren't overbearing or dreary! I would recommend to anyone!
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN
Almay's Intense i-Color Eyeliner has been my go-to eyeliner for YEARS! It is a staple piece in my daily make-up routine. The Brown Topaz eyeliner intended for blue eyes has a perfect amount of shimmer without being "too-much." This price point is super low and won't disappoint!
Zemyna R.
W Hollywood, CA
I have been buying this for years now. It is my go to brown liner. It has a bit of shimer to it, so it comes out a copper color, but it isn't the least bit distracting. I think it always looks very professional. I wish it could be sharpened, but that's the nature of twist ups!
Su R.
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
With my light lashes and dark blue eyes, this liner really made my eyes pop! It's got a nice shimmer to it, but it's still dark enough to look good with my fair complexion. By far my favorite eyeliner, it's easy to apply, stays all day, and keeps everyone else's eyes on mine.
Stefanie P.
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
These Almay liquid liners are perfect. I love how they bring out your eye color. Purchased at a local convenient store. Good value, not too pricey, and lasts a good while. No room for improvement here. Definitely recommend to anyone who prefers a liquid to pencil eyeliner.
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
I just got this a few days ago and I really like it. I usually just use a black eye liner. This color was a black amethyst. It really made my eyes pop and I didn't mind the color at all. It went on easy and smooth. It has a sharpener on the end which is convienient.
Tamara R.
Taylorville, IL
This is my eyeliner must have! It stays put longer than any eyeliner I've used, no running and no smearing. The color is deep and intense, even for using on the water line or cats eye effect. It glides on Super smooth, easy for design, and lasts a super long time!
Makenzie B.
Anderson, IN
I use this eyeliner in the bronze color and it is my go-to everyday liner. It is consistent and delivers perfect results each day. The color compliments my blue eyes well. It is easy to apply, I especially like that it is a twist-up liner. (Yay for no sharpening!)
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Review for: Color Crayon
Es un creyon que ayuda a delinear los ojos con una aplicación facil, corre muy bien por el parpado, y su acabado es duradero, es bueno porque además es un producto que toma en cuenta si tu piel es delicada. Sabemos que los ojos es un área especialmente delicada
claire s.
Humansville, MO
I don't use eyeliner a lot, only really when I go some when besides the library . can't say much for the packaging. I also think that they should make it softer for easy put on. 3erd time with this kind. I would recommend this to the middle of the road sort.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?