BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Angela Z.
Review for: Brown Topaz
Love this eyeliner. It stays on all day and looks very soft and natural. It doesn't smudge either and is great for those days when I'm in a hurry, but want eyeliner.
Jasmine A.
Richmond, VA
This eyeliner is a pretty decent eyeliner. I find that it smudges very easily. I would recommend trying a different eyeliner in general. I wouldn't purchase again.
Christine D.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Linerdeep Jade
I've only tried a couple things from them but the intense eyeshadow is pretty good I like it kinda hard to blend there is room for improvement for this product
Julie T.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Linerdeep Jade
I received this with my eyeshadow purchase and I love it. The pencil gies the right amount of coverage and the smudger on the other end is so very convenient.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and I use Almay because I have contact lenses and I don't have to worry about their products hurting my eyes. The only eye makeup brand I buy.
Erin P.
Review for: 034 Rich Mocha
This works just fine, a little bit more expensive than my go to brand, I would buy it if it was a more comparable price to the other brand that is my go to
Ashley O.
Griswold , CT
Review for: 034 Rich Mocha
Goes on very smoothly & the sponge n the end helps blend well but it smudges very easily. So as long as you're not the type to rub your eyes, you're good.
Jennipher M.
West Plains, MO
It's so nice to be able to find an eyeliner that really makes my eyes POP! this eyeliner is smooth, creamy, and doesn't budge once set. I love it so much!
Erin M.
Columbia Hts, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner! I was having trouble with watery eye reactions when I used other eyeliners. This one is perfect, lasts a long time and goes on easy!
Stephanie W.
Kewaskum, WI
Review for: 034 Rich Mocha
This works as well as any other but I still have an allergic reaction to it The color was nice and rich, coated smoothly and looked great on my eye lids.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?