BY ALMAY #96 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Morgan S.
The best drug store eyeliner that I have found. No smudge. No black speckles under eye. All day coverage. Easy to use. Waterproof. Perfect width of crayon. On the high end price of drug store eyeliners but with it for the money.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
I use the brown topaz for blue eyes. This by far is my favorite eyeliner. Color isn't so dark that it looks super fake but also isn't so light you can tell it's brow. The retractable eyeliner makes it easier to apply a thin line.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is totally my go to eyeliner! The color is perfect, but it does have a tendancy to smudge quite a bit if you dont have a primer or at least a layer of powder down before applying..but it also is perfect for smudging!!!
Beka R.
Marietta, GA
I love this eyeliner. The color lasts all day and doesn't smudge. I have hazel eyes and I love the way it brings out my eye color. The only improvement I would suggest is the applicator, sometimes it releases too much eyeliner and you have to reel it back in
Susan H.
Carefree
I use the blue and it is perfect for my blue eyes and red hair. It stays on all day and doesn't smear. It is a great product. I also use Almay since it is hypoallergenic this is important to me especially when it comes to things that I'm using on my face
Alena O.
Oreland , PA
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
I've been using this eyeliner forever. It is supposed to bring out hazel eyes and I think it does a great job! It does smudge a bit but that's to be expected because it's on my waterline. For the price it's my favorite!
Sara B.
Athens, GA
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes more...
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner!! It smudges nicely for a subtle smokey eye. I really love the soft brown color for everyday wear and I like that I can darken it up with a black liner for a more glamorous look.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this eyeliner! I bought this because they were out of the one I usually get and i'm obsessed! This is for sure my new favorite. It goes on very easily and stays on my eyes all day until I want to take it off.
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
Staple in my collection for years. Never hurts my eyes either! Lasts all through the day. Goes on even and is extremely easy to use. I can get it at the drug store or the makeup store. I would recommend it to people
Hannah S.
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
I like that this has a ballpoint tip! Easy to create the perfect wing and easy to line the eyes! This product was not pricey especially with the pigmentation! I highly recommend this product for any beauty guru!
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?