24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this eyeliner! It always makes my hazel eyes pop! It never rubs or sweats off! It lasts all day! Easy to use! I use it all the time! Almost everyday! Recommend you try it!! I'd buy it again!!!!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Lexington, KY
This is just ok. It doesn't have the vibrant colors that it looks like it would have in the pencil. It goes on more matte and dull. It smudges easily and is difficult to keep sharp to make fine lines.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the deep color of the black shade that I tried. However, like other reviewers, I can't really figure out how to sharpen or twist the product up, so I probably won't purchase again as a result.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From this line I have "purple amethyst".
I like this purple color because that's different at conventional shades!
It's hard to apply to get the color you want.
But the patient worth. #glam #contest
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Ardmore, OK
Review for: Color Crayon
I use the brown and blue pencils on my lower lids. It goes on easy but it also smudges real easy too. I like how it makes my blue eyes stand out but I don't like the "runny" eye liner look by noon.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
This product goes on smooth and last for hours. It is simple to use for a great look. I would recommend this product for anyone that has used eye liner or anyone who is inexperienced with eyeliner.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner. This will not smudge on me and it definitely lasts all day long! I like the black color and if you are a beginner or a pro this is a great piece of makeup to have in your 'kit'!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Ewing, NJ
This product goes on smoothly and you can get a nice thin line. The down side is you have to sharpen it and the plastic around the gel is hard to sharpen leaves rough edges and the gel breaks off.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in purple and I really like it. Nothing special but a great eyeliner and love he color. I like that it's a twist up so you don't have to sharpen which is nice for quick makeup looks.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almay is the only brand I can wear with my sensitive skin. I like the fact that I can buy all my eye make up according to my eye color. For someone who never wears make up that is a huge bonus.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?