Nicole B.
Torrington, CT

Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?

Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I got mine at Walmart, but keep an eye out at target, ulta, cvs, and more!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
3 years, 10 months ago
Buy at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS. Watch for sales and coupons. Can get for a great price.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
4 years, 2 months ago
I would try Walmart or Walgreens! Keep an eye out for sales at Ulta too!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years, 3 months ago
Walmart is the cheapest I have found
Grace B.
Grace B.
4 years, 5 months ago
I know that Walmart usually has the cheapest prices but sometimes at ULTA they have awesome clearance and you can find brands like Covergirl and Almay for as low as 2.99.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
They sometimes have it at $4.99 at walmart
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
5 years, 1 month ago
I've scored this one at Walgreens for $3.99 before. Walmart is also reasonable, but you should definitely keep a lookout for sales.
Khloe D.
Khloe D.
5 years, 2 months ago
If you live in Texas you can usually buy it pretty cheap for about 7 dollars. Honestly this is the best eyeliner on the market imo so its worth whatever price.
Skokie, IL
5 years, 2 months ago
Http://www.walmart.com/ip/Almay-Intense-Eyeliner-I-Color-003-Black-Pearl-Pack-of-2/12338389 Sorry I forgot to attach a link from the Walmart.com double pack price for this eyeliner in case you were interested.
Skokie, IL
5 years, 2 months ago
I checked Walmart.com and there is a 2 pack for $9.94 so one would be like half of that. I always go to Walmart though to score the best prices, or Target. And even Walgreens has sales on cosmetics, maybe the Almay eyeliner might be discounted. It's worth a look! Hope this helps! ^_^