Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
Review for: Brown Topaz more...
First off, "intense" is definitely not how I'd describe this eyeliner. I have the purple amethyst, and its a very pretty color. Except, to make it show, I've got to make a thick line and go over it quite a bit. That being said, I kind of like how buildable it is. Days when I'm going for a softer look, I don't have to go over my line as often, and so on. Unfortunately I have fairly oily and hooded lids, and this eyeliner doesn't stay very well. It's definitely better with primer, but there are some days I just want to swipe on eyeliner and mascara and go out the door. This is not for those days. I have gotten a lot of wear out of mine though, so I'm thankful for that. I might recommend this to a friend, depending on what they were looking for. I'd say it's best for girls who are doing a full face for maybe a big event, or girls who have drier eyelids that hold product well and want a soft daytime colored liner. I probably will repurchase this once mine runs out.