Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Blue, Brown Topaz 002, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)

BY ALMAY

Expertly coordinated shades intensify your eye color like never before! Pop the blue in your eyes with contrasting pearlescent brown topaz. Satiny formula glides on smoothly; convenient built-in sharpener keeps liner precise. Hypoallergenic. Good for... see more...

Anita F.
Danbury, CT
My beginner eyeliner and often my go to eyeliner. I like how thin and on point it is which is great for a natural look. It could be more smooth but I really like the color for a natural and youthful look. I have been using those for ages.
Amber R.
This is gentle on my eyes and I like the color. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It's priced really well too. I think it was around $6 at Walmart. The packaging is ok but the liner does wiggle some. I'd buy it again!
Brittany G.
Indian Trail
This used to be my every day eyeliner. I found it to be “ok” for everyday use. It goes on smooth and the color is great but I feel it doesn’t have a lot of stay power. The product itself doesn’t last too long either, I’ve noticed I go through this quicker than I do a liner pencil but it’s convenient in the fact that you twist to get more product versus having to sharpen.
Lori C.
Puyallup
This eyeliner color works well for my blue eyes, though that isn’t the issue that I am having with this product. When I apply the eyeliner throughout the day it tends to melt onto the upper part of my lids which I’m not a fan of!
Donna T.
Big Clifty
I have blue eyes and this eyeliner makes them pop! I like that it can be used for a dramatic eye for a date out with my husband or a night out with friends or a natural day eye that can be easily worn at work.
Raygen U.
Not bad very pigmented and creamy but the end kind of just smudges off when you apply it and it doesn’t last you a while

back