BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
Review for: Brown Topaz
First off, "intense" is definitely not how I'd describe this eyeliner. I have the purple amethyst, and its a very pretty color. Except, to make it show, I've got to make a thick line and go over it quite a bit. That being said, I kind of like how buildable it is. Days when I'm going for a softer look, I don't have to go over my line as often, and so on. Unfortunately I have fairly oily and hooded lids, and this eyeliner doesn't stay very well. It's definitely better with primer, but there are some days I just want to swipe on eyeliner and mascara and go out the door. This is not for those days. I have gotten a lot of wear out of mine though, so I'm thankful for that. I might recommend this to a friend, depending on what they were looking for. I'd say it's best for girls who are doing a full face for maybe a big event, or girls who have drier eyelids that hold product well and want a soft daytime colored liner. I probably will repurchase this once mine runs out.
Julie P.
This is my go-to liner. I have blue eyes, and the shade 002 brown topaz complements them very well. The consistency of the product is not so soft that it smudges everywhere, but not so hard that it is uncomfortable to apply. It can stay put when set, but is also not difficult to smoke out. It is not waterproof but very easy to remove. I love it when an eyeliner has a built-in sharpener as well. I received this as a gift, so I am not sure where it was purchased, but it is definitely now a staple in my collection.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. Just pick the eyeliner that corresponds to your eye color (listed right on the products) and you can't go wrong! It's very easy to apply smoothly and cleanly and lasts through my work day. It's consistency is like a fine crayon so it doesn't tug or pull the delicate skin around my eyes and it's easy to hold like a pencil. It doesn't irritate my eyes either. I also like the handy sharpener built into the end.
Laura G.
I used to get so frustrated doing my liquid liner because it would never come out quite right. I recently came across this liner and fell in love. The formula is just super easy to use, it isn't too liquidy and the brush it's just the perfect applicator. It's easy to stay close to the lash line, which is the way I like to apply my liner. I bought it at rite aid and I can't wait to go back and check out the other colors that it comes in!
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Review for: Color Crayon
I've always been on the lookout for a perfect eyeliner crayon to make the perfect winged look. Being a make up newbie this was pretty hard. All the brands I've tried were really bad. Either they made a mess or they didn't last as long but after trying this one, I must say that I am impressed. The line is perfect & the color lasts all day. This is definitely a eyeliner that's worth buying!
Stephanie S.
Waxhaw, NC
Review for: Color Crayon
I absolutely love this eyeliner. Not a pencil so I don't have to constantly sharpen it. I'm also not extremely obsessed with make up or savvy with it either like some girls out there have become, meaning that I suck with liquid liner. Therefore this crayon is my favorite, it's texture allows for smooth easy application and like I already said it doesn't require sharpening like a pencil.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is my favorite and the only one I use. I normally use the black but I will use other colors every now and then. This eyeliner goes on with ease and stays on. I don't have to reapply often which I love! The color is also very bold which I also love. I highly recommend this product to anybody that wants a good eyeliner for a decent price!
Alejandra G.
St Petersburg, FL
This liner is unbelievable! It's pigmented and it's so blue and creamy, it doesn't drag my eyelid like some other eyeliners tend to do. Its very affordable and come in many different colors. I have brown eyes and chose blue, because of a party I was going to where the theme color was blue. It went very well with my eye color and got many compliments.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
I don't even know where to begin with this one. I tend to have very oily eyelids, so whenever I would aply the eyeliner in a couple of hours I would have a black smudge in my eyelid crease. I used to call it my eyelids own eyebrow. It also very hard to line your eyelid after you've applied eyeshadow. I just feel there are better drugstore eyeliners.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eye liner. I prefer my liners be in liquid form with a firm, stable brush. Some applicators have a brush that moves or the bristles do not adhere to each other. These i Color liners come in colors according to your eye color. I have hazel eyes and the color is black but not a rich black. Its more muted. Will be purchasing again.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?