MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowAlmay
Intense I-Color Eye Shadow Stick

Almay Intense I-Color Eye Shadow Stick

by Almay

Rich, Vibrant Color In Expertly Coordinated Shades To Boost The Natural Brilliance Of Your Eyes. Won't Crease, Fade Or Smudge All Day Wear Luxurious, Silky Formula Glides Onto Lids Smoothly &Amp; Evenly Hypoallergenic Ophthalmologist Tested Complete The Look With Coordinating Mascara And Eyeliner. Made In Usa

When they say intense is it the color ? Is it bright colors ?
Does this work well? I love almay but I haven't bought this before.
Do these cause an "eye shadow crease" by the end of the day?
Start your review of Almay Intense I-Color Eye Shadow Stick!
Product Highlights
I love the colors and as always great for sensitive eyes it applys like any other cream based shadow and feels a little gooey when you apply but thats what a cream based does.in reviews
I love eye shadow pencils just not these.in reviews
Spokane, WA
Pelham, AL
I truly love these it doesn't get any handier than this & it already has the colors that go together so u don't have to figure it out it goes on so smooth & easy & last so long looking fresh the entire time & they have great color sets
Raleigh , NC
Esta crema en barra es muy buena porque cuando no tienes mucho tiempo de aplicártela con brocha y todo eso eso te ayuda mucho
Prnc Frederck, MD
Almay Intense I-Color Eye Shadow Stick uploaded by Heather F.
I love this shadow stick in comes a shimmery color in my eyes love the packaging I got this from Walgreens really cheap price it my first time trying this out also use the brown shade on my eyes brows goes well like that too really recommend this
st. maries
Almay Intense I-Color Eye Shadow Stick uploaded by Jen H.
I love my Almay eyeshadow sticks! Easy to apply and blend, beautiful shades, long wear..must have!
Gordon, GA
This is one of my favorites in the eyeshadow stick world. I like how intense the color is and how well it enhances my natural eye color. It's easy to apply and blends very well. It is found in most retailers and is very affordable. I would definitely recommend trying this one.
Deltona, FL
If you on the go and looking for that eye shadow to keep with you this is the one!! Takes up less space in my makeup bag and goes on great! Good price would definitely recommend!!!
Edison, NJ
Great concept to have two shadows in one stick. The formula glides on easily and stays
Im skeptical about drugstore shadow, but I am in love with this shadow stick! It was super easy to apply and lasted all day! The colors are very bold and noticeable! Got many compliments!
Barbourville, KY
I really like to use the shadow stick because it's quick to use and I can just carry it in my purse. I use the gold and brown stick which is great for blue eyes or any color because you can use it to make the smokey eye look. It's also hypo allergenic if you have eye allergies like me.