Almay Intense i-Color Eye Shadow Stick uploaded by Heather F.

BY ALMAY

Rich, Vibrant Color In Expertly Coordinated Shades To Boost The Natural Brilliance Of Your Eyes. Won't Crease, Fade Or Smudge All Day Wear Luxurious, Silky Formula Glides Onto Lids Smoothly &Amp; Evenly Hypoallergenic Ophthalmologist Tested Complete The Look With Coordinating Mascara And Eyeliner. Made In Usa see more...

Almay Intense i-Color Eye Shadow Stick
  • "I love the colors and as always great for sensitive eyes it applys like any other cream based shadow and feels a little gooey when you apply but thats what a cream based does." in 1 review
  • "I love eye shadow pencils just not these." in 1 review
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I truly love these it doesn't get any handier than this & it already has the colors that go together so u don't have to figure it out it goes on so smooth & easy & last so long looking fresh the entire time & they have great color sets
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this shadow stick in comes a shimmery color in my eyes love the packaging I got this from Walgreens really cheap price it my first time trying this out also use the brown shade on my eyes brows goes well like that too really recommend this
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
While I do love the Almaty intense shadow stick for its high pigmentation and affordable price tag I had to give it 4 stars cause it is a little harder to work with if u aren't gonna be using it alone! I probably will buy a couple more shade just to see how they perform
Vilma R.
Vernon, CA
I have green-brown/hazel eyes, so technically this isn't my color, but I still love the product. It goes on easily and appears very smooth, and you can go back over your line for a bolder effect. If you screw up, it comes off easily with a little remover or Cetaphil (it isn't hard with just a Q-tip or cotton-ball either), but doesn't disappear by lunchtime (though it does fade a little). The silver/blue end isn't my favorite, but it's nice and bright as they go. The purple is the real winner here. It gives a subtle smokey effect, with just a hint of glitter up-close. I like it so much I just bought the stick for hazel eyes.
KT R.
I purchased this from Target. This is good for young teens and beginners who want to experiment with eye shadow but it didn't have much pigmentation or lasting power. Even though the Covergirl shadow stick isn't much better, I would recommend using that over this.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
I use these (I have several different colors) when I am in a rush to get out the door. It happens more times than I would like to admit. I can have my eyes done in less than a minute and it looks great. Stays put without a primer so that's a huge plus.
Angela W.
Jackson, TN
I love the Almay Intense I-Color Eye Shadow Stick!! The way that it feels when applied is amazing. I love all of the colors that are available in the stick. It was very easy to apply and wasn't messy at all. I would definitely buy this product again.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
If you on the go and looking for that eye shadow to keep with you this is the one!! Takes up less space in my makeup bag and goes on great! Good price would definitely recommend!!!
Zel E.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't really like this shadow stick. It said it's for brown eyes but it didn't make my eyes pop at all. I really disliked the green color. The goldish color is okay but it's a little too light and the shadow creases pretty bad after a few hours.
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
I love these color sticks ! I have a couple. I love the way they go on and feel and the colors they have!! I have one I use almost everyday and the shadow lasts all day !! Not too expensive either
Marcie V.
Brandon, SD
Do these cause an "eye shadow crease" by the end of the day?
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Does this work well? I love almay but I haven't bought this before.