BY ALMAY

Rich, Vibrant Color In Expertly Coordinated Shades To Boost The Natural Brilliance Of Your Eyes. Won't Crease, Fade Or Smudge All Day Wear Luxurious, Silky Formula Glides Onto Lids Smoothly &Amp; Evenly Hypoallergenic Ophthalmologist Tested Complete The Look With Coordinating Mascara And Eyeliner. Made In Usa

• "I love eye shadow pencils just not these." in 1 review
  • "I love the colors and as always great for sensitive eyes it applys like any other cream based shadow and feels a little gooey when you apply but thats what a cream based does." in 1 review
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this shadow stick in comes a shimmery color in my eyes love the packaging I got this from Walgreens really cheap price it my first time trying this out also use the brown shade on my eyes brows goes well like that too really recommend this
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I truly love these it doesn't get any handier than this & it already has the colors that go together so u don't have to figure it out it goes on so smooth & easy & last so long looking fresh the entire time & they have great color sets
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
While I do love the Almaty intense shadow stick for its high pigmentation and affordable price tag I had to give it 4 stars cause it is a little harder to work with if u aren't gonna be using it alone! I probably will buy a couple more shade just to see how they perform
Kathy Lee C.
VA
These sticks are great because you have a color and accent plus you can use easily line the bottom of your eyes. Colors stay on all day and the texture is very smooth and not cakey. But the crayons break too easily so I treat them carefully.
Great for travel because these sticks and primers that go along with them take up less room in the makeup bag. I bought all of the colors and all of the primers because it is a fun and fast way to mix and match coordinating colors to look your very best.
Vilma R.
Vernon, CA
I have green-brown/hazel eyes, so technically this isn't my color, but I still love the product. It goes on easily and appears very smooth, and you can go back over your line for a bolder effect. If you screw up, it comes off easily with a little remover or Cetaphil (it isn't hard with just a Q-tip or cotton-ball either), but doesn't disappear by lunchtime (though it does fade a little). The silver/blue end isn't my favorite, but it's nice and bright as they go. The purple is the real winner here. It gives a subtle smokey effect, with just a hint of glitter up-close. I like it so much I just bought the stick for hazel eyes.
Melissa M.
Barbourville, KY
I really like to use the shadow stick because it's quick to use and I can just carry it in my purse. I use the gold and brown stick which is great for blue eyes or any color because you can use it to make the smokey eye look. It's also hypo allergenic if you have eye allergies like me.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This is one of my favorites in the eyeshadow stick world. I like how intense the color is and how well it enhances my natural eye color. It's easy to apply and blends very well. It is found in most retailers and is very affordable. I would definitely recommend trying this one.
Ashley S.
Kennesaw, GA
This is alright. I feel like it is an attempt to be like clinique's chubby sticks. Sorry Almay but this is a bust! I was very disappointed when I bought this! I guess I was so used to my clinique one being easy to apply and quick. Pigment does not show as well as it looks.
KT R.
I purchased this from Target. This is good for young teens and beginners who want to experiment with eye shadow but it didn't have much pigmentation or lasting power. Even though the Covergirl shadow stick isn't much better, I would recommend using that over this.
Liz C.
Othello, WA
I bought one of these in pale pink and brown. I wanted to try this method of eye shadow application. I had to buy a totally different brand as Almay left almost zero color behind. Even with first applying white highlighter on my lids which usually makes any color pop....there still wasn't anything visible other then a minimal sheen of something waxy on my eyelids.
Marcie V.
Brandon, SD
Do these cause an "eye shadow crease" by the end of the day?
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Does this work well? I love almay but I haven't bought this before.