BY ALMAY

Shade: 033 Deep Jade for Hazel Eyes;Manufacturer Sealed in Blister pack;with light interplay technology;rich kohl formula provides intense colour see more...

Buy on Amazon
Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
I haven't had the best relationship with pencil eyeliners. I dont like how they drag across my eyelid and skip places. This one did the same thing. It didn't pick up a lot of product on my upper lashes, but I dont mind using it on my lower lashes. I like to line the outer corner of my bottom lashes to give my eye some depth. This offers just enough product for that.
Ashley F.
East Peoria
I like this liner and have repurchased many times. I like the colors in it are made to enhance my eye color. I was skeptical at first but it really does help my eye pop more than just a flat black liner
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
One of my favorite eyeliners! I love this shade as it helps bring out my eyes. It lasts long and stays put all day. It is easy to apply and at a great price as well. I’d buy this again.
Allie L.
Savage
I was excited to try out the intense eye color kits because I have eyes that change shades depending on weather and what I wear, so I wanted to see how these kits would affect my eyes. Was a little disappointed with this pencil though, because it took a lot to get the color as dark as I wanted it. Stayed on well and was a good value for the price point.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Machelle H.
This product goes on creamy and its very easy to apply. It comes in an easy to turn pencil and a see thru lid. I would recommend this product!