Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Browns, .2 oz uploaded by Alysha L.

BY ALMAY

All Day Wear Powder Shadow For BrownEyes Pure, Hypoallergenic Allows for Easy Application Perfectly enhances your eye color for every occasion. Eye-shaped palette allows for easy application. see more...

Celeste D.
Celeste D.
I love this product. I like to keep my makeup looking clean and natural so this product was perfect for me. It doesn't smear and lasts all day. I purchased a Wal-Mart and on whim and I couldn't be happier. It is very easy to put on. I have also bought the Smokey eyes to give me something to wear on date nights.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Camarillo, CA
I LIVE this eyeshadow. It takes the guesswork out of picking eyeshadow for the day, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and looks awesome. The color is mild at first application but can easily be built up a bit with more applications (I use makeup brushes). I have brown eyes, so this is the one I picked.
Sally J.
Sally J.
Great eyeshadow palette! Almay's colors always go on smooth and last all day. They are bright and don't need a primer. This is a great palette for work, and add a little of the darker brown for a night out look. Almay's eyeshadows are great for anyone!
jenny k.
jenny k.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS is my to eye shadow. I wear it every day to work and it is so natural looking. It doesn't look cakey and it stays on all day. I love the colors they definitely complement my eye color. The best part is that it isn't all that expensive.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I've been using this the past few days and I love it! I'm in love with there eyshadows!! I love the way it looks on my face. And it stays on pretty much all day which is great! If you haven't give it a try there is many other colors to try!
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Neutral Browns
Its pretty pigmented and got for under 5 bucks it came with a sample of almay one coat benefit mascara they are both good products I love almay! Very great makeup! I highly recommend checking out the eyeshadow and mascara! Buy it!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
I like Alamy a lot bu they are kind of pricey. The shadow is great the colors blend nicely but they don't have a lot of staying power. I find myself touching up a LOT to get my color back.
Shonda W.
Shonda W.
Statesboro, GA
Awesome product! I only used once.I'm not sure what else they want me to say. The comment section doesn't feel like I've entered enough characters so I'm just babbling at this point.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
I love this product. I use it almost everyday. It's long wearing, easy to use, and isn't too intense for everyday wear. A great natural palette. I love it and would recommend it!
L R.
L R.
The pigmentation is nice but I don't think it'll last you all day long. Maybe a good 5 and a half hours. Make sure you use an eye primer.