Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Browns, .2 oz uploaded by Alysha L.Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Browns, .2 oz uploaded by amoy d.

BY ALMAY

All Day Wear Powder Shadow For BrownEyes Pure, Hypoallergenic Allows for Easy Application Perfectly enhances your eye color for every occasion. Eye-shaped palette allows for easy application. see more...

Laura C.
South Orange, NJ
Still trying out this product more but I really love it so far. I got one that is supposed to match with my eye color and I feel like I look so pretty with it on! I own lots of high quality makeup and will admit that it doesn't reach their quality, but for the price, you can't go wrong! I felt like it did not stay on all day and faded quickly, although I used a primer, but it still stayed on and faded to pretty, gentle, still flattering tones. It faded to a subtle look if that is something you may like. If you want it to stay on longer, pack the color on more. Although this product formula isn't perfect, I love the color combos and it really is flattering! Blends well, applies smoothly, beautiful colors, great price, just not as long wearing as I wish.
Celeste D.
I love this product. I like to keep my makeup looking clean and natural so this product was perfect for me. It doesn't smear and lasts all day. I purchased a Wal-Mart and on whim and I couldn't be happier. It is very easy to put on. I have also bought the Smokey eyes to give me something to wear on date nights.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Its pretty pigmented and got for under 5 bucks it came with a sample of almay one coat benefit mascara they are both good products I love almay! Very great makeup! I highly recommend checking out the eyeshadow and mascara! Buy it!
Meredith M.
I love this palette! I have very dark brown eyes with medium/olive-colored skin. This palette is really good for everyday looks. Sometimes I just use the main lid color and the lightest color for my everyday look, and then I'll use the crease color to step my look up for the evening.
Shaely  H.
Lincoln, NE
This eyeshadow honestly is really horrible . The only reason why I purchased it was because I had a coupon . I wouldn't repurchase any of these eyeshadows again . They have no pigmentation and I'm honestly not a huge fan of the color selection .
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I've been using this the past few days and I love it! I'm in love with there eyshadows!! I love the way it looks on my face. And it stays on pretty much all day which is great! If you haven't give it a try there is many other colors to try!
Michelle H.
Camarillo, CA
I LIVE this eyeshadow. It takes the guesswork out of picking eyeshadow for the day, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and looks awesome. The color is mild at first application but can easily be built up a bit with more applications (I use makeup brushes). I have brown eyes, so this is the one I picked.
Sally J.
Great eyeshadow palette! Almay's colors always go on smooth and last all day. They are bright and don't need a primer. This is a great palette for work, and add a little of the darker brown for a night out look. Almay's eyeshadows are great for anyone!
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
I like Alamy a lot bu they are kind of pricey. The shadow is great the colors blend nicely but they don't have a lot of staying power. I find myself touching up a LOT to get my color back.
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
Just bought this product yesterday as I have recently been having problems with red eyelids that almost seem to be peeling, for lack of better terms. I can already tell a difference in my eyelids and I must say I love this product and will continue buying!