ALMAY INTENSE I-COLOR EVENING SMOKY FOR HAZEL EYES WITH BONUS EYELINER #155 by Almay

BY ALMAY

ALMAY INTENSE I-COLOR EVENING SMOKY FOR HAZEL EYES WITH BONUS EYELINER #155 see more...

°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Caitlyn H.
Winder
It goes on very smooth. And holding it is comfortable, because of it being thin. You can get this almost anywhere.
Lacy H.
Rome
I love love love using this product for my smoky eye 👁 look. It works well and the price is affordable.

back