BY ALMAY

All Day Wear Powder Shadow For BrownEyes Pure, Hypoallergenic Allows for Easy Application Perfectly enhances your eye color for every occasion. Eye-shaped palette allows for easy application. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca ✌.
I really like these palettes. It’s great if you’re new to makeup because it guides you onto where you should put certain shades. Also, I have sensitive eyes and Almay offers hypoallergenic products which I have been able to wear for hours without irritation.
Cheljha L.
The overall feeling of the eyeshadow is smooth, velvet feeling. It's actually quite pigmented. I really like that it basically tells you a step by step how to apply for a smoky eye.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love the colors. They do not leave a light coat like some eyeshades that seem like you have nothing on. This actually does great. I highly recommend it!!! Must try!!
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
Because my skin is so sensitive I have to make sure my makeup is hypo allergenic. I only wear Almay. It is the only make up I've tried that doesn't make my eyelids feel like I am wearing sandpaper and make them start weeping. I also like the fact that I can purchase my eye shadow based on my eye color. I don't have a lot of experience with make up due to my sensitive skin so having it already put together for me is a big plus. They also so product placement on the product so it really helps also.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I love this eyeshadow because you can by it at any drugstore, it's not that expensive, and it's easily wearable. I like how they've designed it to show you what order to apply each color to your eyes. It's also long lasting.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
For the price of the product, I don't really like the quality. It goes on smooth and soft, but it isn't very pigmented. They have beautiful colors, but doesn't come through as nice. I have to use a lot of product to get the shades the way I want it.
Michaela R.
Versailles, KY
This eye shadow is great when it comes to creating a smoky eye effect and with the packaging explaining how to contour and apply shades it makes this eye shadow great to use. improvement wise this eye shadow could be more longer lasting so overall I give this product 3 out 5 stars.
Alana O.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I love the color combinations Almay puts together, but I absolutely HATE the shape of the applicator in this specific product. The applicator handle is curved like the case and and skinny. I have found this round, skinny shape to make it very awkward when trying to apply the eye shadow. I had to buy new applicators that are a normal shape to use with this shadow.
Monique B.
McKinney , TX
I love this! My eyes are pretty dark brown. When I use this trio along with the eye liner and mascara it truly makes my eyes lighten up and I just love the smoky eye look.
Rachel M.
Waco, TX
This is my go to shadow. I think it's well pigmented and my sensitive skin does not have a negative reaction to this product. Looks great, you can do a lot with these colors. Would purchase again