BY ALMAY

All Day Wear Powder Shadow For BrownEyes Pure, Hypoallergenic Allows for Easy Application Perfectly enhances your eye color for every occasion. Eye-shaped palette allows for easy application. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
Because my skin is so sensitive I have to make sure my makeup is hypo allergenic. I only wear Almay. It is the only make up I've tried that doesn't make my eyelids feel like I am wearing sandpaper and make them start weeping. I also like the fact that I can purchase my eye shadow based on my eye color. I don't have a lot of experience with make up due to my sensitive skin so having it already put together for me is a big plus. They also so product placement on the product so it really helps also.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I love this eyeshadow because you can by it at any drugstore, it's not that expensive, and it's easily wearable. I like how they've designed it to show you what order to apply each color to your eyes. It's also long lasting.
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
I love this! My eyes are pretty dark brown. When I use this trio along with the eye liner and mascara it truly makes my eyes lighten up and I just love the smoky eye look.
Raven R.
Commerce, GA
Love this eyeshadow. It's amazing. It looks great when you put it on. It comes in a nice packaging. Looks very nice. It's long lasting.
Erica R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is great for everyday, and you don't have to worry about it clashing with anything. Love the Almay line for eye colors.
Lesley N.
Lubbock, TX
Love how they have palettes for certain colored eyes!! They work well love the colors so much! Great combos every time!
Cheljha L.
The overall feeling of the eyeshadow is smooth, velvet feeling. It's actually quite pigmented. I really like that it basically tells you a step by step how to apply for a smoky eye.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love the colors. They do not leave a light coat like some eyeshades that seem like you have nothing on. This actually does great. I highly recommend it!!! Must try!!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
For the price of the product, I don't really like the quality. It goes on smooth and soft, but it isn't very pigmented. They have beautiful colors, but doesn't come through as nice. I have to use a lot of product to get the shades the way I want it.
Michaela R.
Versailles, KY
This eye shadow is great when it comes to creating a smoky eye effect and with the packaging explaining how to contour and apply shades it makes this eye shadow great to use. improvement wise this eye shadow could be more longer lasting so overall I give this product 3 out 5 stars.