Almay Intense I-Color Brown Eye Collection Pack uploaded by Wendi S.

BY ALMAY

Almay Intense I-Color Brown Eye Collection Pack
  • "I remember when I first purchased this about 5 years ago. This made me fall in love with eye make-up. Super easy to use and adds a natural pop! " in 7 reviews
  • "I like how almay has the right colors for your eyes to make your eyes stand out and its long lasting and brilliant colors" in 3 reviews
  • "They are so subtle and pretty and they really make my eyes stand out." in 1 review
  • "They have beautiful colors and they last really long. " in 1 review
VCAS710 R.
I love this pack the eye shadow colors are wonderful and very flattering to brown and hazel eyes.  I love the black pearl eye liner for the same reason.  I don't find he mascara gives me volume and fullness like I would like.
Lydia F.
It took me a long time to get excited about having brown eyes, but this eyeshadow definitely helped get me there! The pink shade is gorgeous and really makes my eyes look warm and friendly, while the brown helps add dimension to the outer crease and lashline. This is definitely a staple in my daily makeup bag!
Erin D.
Clover, SC
I do think that the i-color collections enhance your eye color. I have green eyes and this is a great mix of colors for me. The downfall is that it doesn't stay put or last all that long for me. I have combination skin. It is inexpensive and decent for the price, but not my first choice.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
I have used this collection since it came out and I cannot rave enough about it. Whether it's science or just simply good fashion sense, these combinations they came out with based on your eye color are so spot on. At least for me anyways. I love the raisin eye liner and the combination of eyeshadows is just gorgeous, and of course can be used separately.
Angela R.
I think the "for brown eyes" thing is sort of a hook. I don't think it looked better than any other eye-makeup I used and it didn't stay on as well as other brands. I appreciated them trying to do more for my brown eyes but I would not recommend to a friend.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I do not leave home without mascara to your eyes, is even go naked for me.
Let his eyes look fatal. The cilia become large and tempting.
eye pencil has to be two functions, pencil and eyeliner. it would be perfect
Angie W.
This shadow is fantastic. It really is a great combo for brown eyes and super easy to use (especially for novice makeup wearers or those needing a quick application that blends well). I even wore this for my makeup as a bridesmaid!
Cassi S.
Kenmore, NY
This little kit made my green eyes POP!!

I love all of the shades of eyeshadow and the kit gives you a basic overview of what to do.

The price is definitely reasonable and worth giving it a try. They also have kits for blue and brown eyes as well!
Anna K.
I live by this eyeshadow trio, eyeliner and mascara religiously. I'm 22 years old, and I've been using this since my mom bought it for me for my high school freshman year homecoming---10 years ago. It's my favorite, it brings out my eyes, it stays on, and it's beautiful.
Haleigh M.
Virginia
I love the eye shadow pallet and the regular eyeliner. They are so subtle and pretty and they really make my eyes stand out. The plum color is very subtle, you hardly even can tell it's a purple. Very natural and pretty. I am not a fan of the liquid liner because I feel that it is way too light ans not easily seen.
ANA P.
What is the best product for eye brows gray coverage?
Maria C.