BY ALMAY

Intensifies the Color of Your Eyes. Hypoallergenic. Ophthalmologist Tested Inject a fun pop of expertly coordinated color into your classic nude eye look and all eyes will be on your one-of-a-kind baby blues, smoldering browns, honeyed hazels, or exotic greens.  Just choose the silky powder shadow trio that s designed to intensify your unique eye color, you re on the way to a multi-dimensional nude eye look that perfectly enhances, never bores.  All day wear; color that won t crease or fade.  Complete the look with coordinating Almay intense i-color™ mascara and eyeliner. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I really liked the color of this eye shadow but it came off to easily. The color is barely there to begin with😒. I am a repeat user so I usually buy a couple of things before I stop buying from the brand. I did like a pink eye shadow I got last time. Soft pink came off after a few hours but it was nice.
Kristina D.
This is a great idea for someone who doesn't know how to apply eye makeup. It helped me know where to place the colors and I felt like it really matches my eye color as suggested. Doesn't stay on for too too long but add a little primer and it helps
Jay R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeshadow palette. It's reasonable priced and nicely packaged. I bought it at a Walgreens a few days before prom. It was a first time buy and was great at the moment. Wish the instructions were clear though.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
I find that Almay eyeshadows are kind of a hit or miss some are pigmented while others are very hard to blend and have very little pigment.
Mirella R.
Didn't really like it the color are not as pigment as they look so I was disappointed with it there better drugstore products you can buy
Sarah T.
National City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors..so fun! Great blends and colors! Gentle on sensitive skin! I do wish they had more choices
Deven C.
Okay so I got this eye shadow quad that's meant to be for brown eyes, because that's how they are targeting it I guess, each quad is designed to give you shadows to help intensify your natural eye color. Well I fell for the gimmick and bought it. Well the colors do look great in the pan, lemme just say the swatch was not so great. It was very chalky and hardly pigmented. I was given one matte, a shimmer and a demi-matte shadow to choose from and each was mor chalky then the first. I personally think this quad is not worth the money, there are other great drugstore brands that offer way better quality, in my opinion.
bianca r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I have used this ever since i was in highschool and this is the one thing i have taken into the future with me just because the mix of colors is great! I love the colors they select for each eye color and they also apply very well.
FullTimeJazmin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own the 403 smoky-i for hazels. The bottom is for your lid, the center is for your crease, and the top is for under your brow and inner eye corner. The top and middle shades are gorgeous and they're all silky in texture. I wish it included a matte shade for balance. The bottom and center shades are glittery and the top is shimmery. They're shades I'd use separately, not all three together for on one eye look. It's certainly not a quad you want to carry in your makeup bag; just not functional without a matte.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blend of color so much! I received this as a gift and I love it! I would definitely buy this again when I run low, and recommend it to others. I have green eyes, and the green eye trio blend is amazing.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeshadow crease on the eye lids?
Does it work really good,?
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come with instructions?
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite color to enhance your eyes?
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had problems finding the right color