BY ALMAY

New Almay intense i-color Bold Nudes are nudes with pops of expertly coordinated color, specifically selected to flatter and intensify her eye color.

• Does this eyeshadow last all day and doesn't budge please...1 Answers
  • I have fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes....Would thi...1 Answers
  • What color eyes does this work with ? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Amazing color, so pigmented and lasts a long time with no creases!" in 6 reviews
Jay 💖.
I had this,along with the silver and purple one for hazel eyes. The pigmentation for this one was alright,though not the greatest. I only got this for around $2 at $5 below and for the price,I didn't have much problem with it. I accidentally dropped it in my kitchen though,and they all shattered. 😭 Anyway. I'd give this a 5.7/10.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I used this product for my collection every day and it was amazing affordable easy to use application yes it would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy products yes very good service I recommend
bianca r.
Love this! I have used this ever since i was in highschool and this is the one thing i have taken into the future with me just because the mix of colors is great! I love the colors they select for each eye color and they also apply very well.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I really liked how the colors looked in the package and thought they worked well paired together, but once I applied them it was a different story. The shadows didn't really blend, and they lacked pigmentation, they are supposed to be bold nudes, but you can hardly see the color, it's more of a shimmer. I also this not care for the brush applicator it comes with. I purchased 2 eye shadow kits and I will not be repurchasing this product.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
I have brown eyes, and this product has different options for different eye colors. The colors look pretty on the eyes, but the shadow is a little chalky, but that can be fixed by wetting the brush first. It's an easy eye look that you can wear all the time, and it's a very affordable option.
Katelyn M.
This product has been discontinued and i am not mad about it. I have the Almay Intense i-Color Bold Nudes Eyeshadow in shade 411 Trio for Browns. It is 2 shades of purple and 1 white. NO PIGMENTATION! no matter what i cant get any color pay off. also, it smells weird now. Probably time to throw it out.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
I love this!! especially since it makes my eyes PoP. Can be worn day or night. You can mix it up as well. When im in a rush I just use the deep purple and go. Still pops my eyes. And totally affordable.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I love this brand! The colors are so vibrant and bold . I got this at Walmart and it's fairly inexpensive. I think it's cute and the colors compliment each other so well. I recommend this to you if you like a bold eye.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
The colors of this palette are bold and pigmented. You can find this palette at your local grocery store, so it is great when you are slowing working into a BOLD new look!
FullTimeJazmin V.
I own the 403 smoky-i for hazels. The bottom is for your lid, the center is for your crease, and the top is for under your brow and inner eye corner. The top and middle shades are gorgeous and they're all silky in texture. I wish it included a matte shade for balance. The bottom and center shades are glittery and the top is shimmery. They're shades I'd use separately, not all three together for on one eye look. It's certainly not a quad you want to carry in your makeup bag; just not functional without a matte.
Emily S.
Does it come with instructions?
Does it work really good,?
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Does this eyeshadow crease on the eye lids?
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Does it come with instructions on how to apply the eyeshadow?
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite color to enhance your eyes?