Almay Hydracolor Lipstick uploaded by komal t.Almay Hydracolor Lipstick uploaded by komal t.

BY ALMAY

Buy Almay Lipsticks - Almay Hydracolor Lipstick: Refreshing color that instantly hydrates and nourishes Refreshes lips with over 100 times more water than regular lipsticks Conditions lips with vitamin E and botanical extracts Details provided by Almay see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jennie H.
Viscount , SK
The colors were terribly , just did not suit my skin tone and I gave up trying any other colors. It did stay on and did not smudge so I guess that's a few stars. It had a slight taste on my lips that I did not enjoy at all.
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product is great because it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and does not smudge off very easily like many other lipsticks, but still gives your lips a pleasant color!
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
They have amazing colors to try .Love them I think the product is great. The price is not bad either.You need to try it.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Lovely soft pinky/nude colour feels moist on the lips and a nice sleek size, if you like pale colours this is for you must try some other colours.
Brenna S.
Deptford, NJ
I was not a huge fan of this product. It did not leave a long lasting lip color to get through the day. I also had some issues with color clumping on my lips as time went by.
Rachel L.
I liked this when I first put this on however after only like 15 minutes the color moved only to around the edges of my lips and dried out on the majority. It also took a few layers to get on. Overall I was not super pleased with this product but I will keep trying their lipsticks
Kelsey B.
I had wanted to purchase these in the past, mostly because they are a lip color with spf, but I hestitated because of the low ranking on here. But when they popped up at the Dollar Tree, I figure if I lose a buck it isn't to bad. I ended up with 3 colors, Rosewood, Pink Pearl, & Coffee. Coffee was a pretty brown but to dark for me. Pink Pearl was too sheer and frosty but I love Rosewood. It's a pretty MLBB color. A brown with just a slight hint of pink. Pretty impressive color. I would have paid normal price for this one. A pretty lip color with spf, I plan on going back for more, especially for summer. Only cons are they don't last long and the ones I got smell like chemicals. Maybe they are older, I don't know. But I definitely buy Rosewood again.
Brittany K.
This is a very nice color and it is not very harsh on your lips. it does leave them a little bit dry but overall it is a good lip stick
angela g.
Mckinney, TX
This product is a decent price and it's an OK lip balm it feels good on I would purchase one again
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
This is a nice soft pink / nude colors. Feels nice on my lips makes them feel soft. If you like having nude lips and they feel really soft then this is for you! It does last a long time for me like half a day sometimes a full day but I do apply it more than once a day just to keep the nude look and my lips feeling soft through the day! And it's a good size. Nice packaging. Would highly recommend this to anyone!