Almay Hydracolor Lipstick uploaded by komal t.

BY ALMAY

Buy Almay Lipsticks - Almay Hydracolor Lipstick: Refreshing color that instantly hydrates and nourishes Refreshes lips with over 100 times more water than regular lipsticks Conditions lips with vitamin E and botanical extracts Details provided by Almay see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Review for: Plum Pearl 615
Lovely soft pinky/nude colour feels moist on the lips and a nice sleek size, if you like pale colours this is for you must try some other colours.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Review for: 585 Soft Orchid
This is a nice soft pink / nude colors. Feels nice on my lips makes them feel soft. If you like having nude lips and they feel really soft then this is for you! It does last a long time for me like half a day sometimes a full day but I do apply it more than once a day just to keep the nude look and my lips feeling soft through the day! And it's a good size. Nice packaging. Would highly recommend this to anyone!
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm not a real big lipstick person. But when I do use it I like to use a soft color and one that is protecting and hydrating my lips because my lips always get chaped.
Kelsey B.
Review for: 590 Berry
I had wanted to purchase these in the past, mostly because they are a lip color with spf, but I hestitated because of the low ranking on here. But when they popped up at the Dollar Tree, I figure if I lose a buck it isn't to bad. I ended up with 3 colors, Rosewood, Pink Pearl, & Coffee. Coffee was a pretty brown but to dark for me. Pink Pearl was too sheer and frosty but I love Rosewood. It's a pretty MLBB color. A brown with just a slight hint of pink. Pretty impressive color. I would have paid normal price for this one. A pretty lip color with spf, I plan on going back for more, especially for summer. Only cons are they don't last long and the ones I got smell like chemicals. Maybe they are older, I don't know. But I definitely buy Rosewood again.
Cassie P.
Review for: Petal Pearl 570 Petal Pearl
I'm not a huge lipstick person but what I find works for me is putting on a lipstick and then adding a lip moisturizer or a good lip gloss. Colors are great!
Allison B.
Calais, ME
This product really wasn't my favorite, it didn't last the long, the pigment didn't wow me by any means, and it felt a little sticky on the lips
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Terra-Cotta 655
This product is great because it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and does not smudge off very easily like many other lipsticks, but still gives your lips a pleasant color!
April D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Petal Pearl 570 Petal Pearl
I have tried this and I don't like it it dries out my lips and fades. The color is nice and it goes on really well just it doesn't look that well on me and it dries out.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I love almays eye shawdow a lot but I must say I didn't like the lipstick a lot. It doesn't stay on very well and doesn't smell good either
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
Review for: Plum Pearl 615
They have amazing colors to try .Love them I think the product is great. The price is not bad either.You need to try it.