Almay Hydracolor Lipstick uploaded by komal t.

BY ALMAY

Buy Almay Lipsticks - Almay Hydracolor Lipstick: Refreshing color that instantly hydrates and nourishes Refreshes lips with over 100 times more water than regular lipsticks Conditions lips with vitamin E and botanical extracts Details provided by Almay see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Review for: Plum Pearl 615
Lovely soft pinky/nude colour feels moist on the lips and a nice sleek size, if you like pale colours this is for you must try some other colours.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Review for: 590 Berry
I had wanted to purchase these in the past, mostly because they are a lip color with spf, but I hestitated because of the low ranking on here. But when they popped up at the Dollar Tree, I figure if I lose a buck it isn't to bad. I ended up with 3 colors, Rosewood, Pink Pearl, & Coffee. Coffee was a pretty brown but to dark for me. Pink Pearl was too sheer and frosty but I love Rosewood. It's a pretty MLBB color. A brown with just a slight hint of pink. Pretty impressive color. I would have paid normal price for this one. A pretty lip color with spf, I plan on going back for more, especially for summer. Only cons are they don't last long and the ones I got smell like chemicals. Maybe they are older, I don't know. But I definitely buy Rosewood again.
Soraida G.
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
Review for: Plum Pearl 615
They have amazing colors to try .Love them I think the product is great. The price is not bad either.You need to try it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 640 Red
I love this product! It has a great texture and light hint of color, perfect for every day wear. It doesn't cake up or look fake.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Review for: Flushed 540
This is a very nice color and it is not very harsh on your lips. it does leave them a little bit dry but overall it is a good lip stick
angela g.
angela g.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Plum Pearl 615
This product is a decent price and it's an OK lip balm it feels good on I would purchase one again
Sheridan E.
Sheridan E.
High Point, NC
Review for: Terra-Cotta 655
This product is great because it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and does not smudge off very easily like many other lipsticks, but still gives your lips a pleasant color!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Very nice color, and quality to this lipstick... love Almay however, could be a bit cheaper.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Petal Pearl 570 Petal Pearl
I'm not a huge lipstick person but what I find works for me is putting on a lipstick and then adding a lip moisturizer or a good lip gloss. Colors are great!
April D.
April D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Petal Pearl 570 Petal Pearl
I have tried this and I don't like it it dries out my lips and fades. The color is nice and it goes on really well just it doesn't look that well on me and it dries out.