Almay Hydracolor Lipstick uploaded by komal t.Almay Hydracolor Lipstick uploaded by komal t.

BY ALMAY

Buy Almay Lipsticks - Almay Hydracolor Lipstick: Refreshing color that instantly hydrates and nourishes Refreshes lips with over 100 times more water than regular lipsticks Conditions lips with vitamin E and botanical extracts Details provided by Almay see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
This is a nice soft pink / nude colors. Feels nice on my lips makes them feel soft. If you like having nude lips and they feel really soft then this is for you! It does last a long time for me like half a day sometimes a full day but I do apply it more than once a day just to keep the nude look and my lips feeling soft through the day! And it's a good size. Nice packaging. Would highly recommend this to anyone!
Rachel L.
I liked this when I first put this on however after only like 15 minutes the color moved only to around the edges of my lips and dried out on the majority. It also took a few layers to get on. Overall I was not super pleased with this product but I will keep trying their lipsticks
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I'm not a real big lipstick person. But when I do use it I like to use a soft color and one that is protecting and hydrating my lips because my lips always get chaped.
Kelsey B.
I had wanted to purchase these in the past, mostly because they are a lip color with spf, but I hestitated because of the low ranking on here. But when they popped up at the Dollar Tree, I figure if I lose a buck it isn't to bad. I ended up with 3 colors, Rosewood, Pink Pearl, & Coffee. Coffee was a pretty brown but to dark for me. Pink Pearl was too sheer and frosty but I love Rosewood. It's a pretty MLBB color. A brown with just a slight hint of pink. Pretty impressive color. I would have paid normal price for this one. A pretty lip color with spf, I plan on going back for more, especially for summer. Only cons are they don't last long and the ones I got smell like chemicals. Maybe they are older, I don't know. But I definitely buy Rosewood again.
Brenna S.
Deptford, NJ
I was not a huge fan of this product. It did not leave a long lasting lip color to get through the day. I also had some issues with color clumping on my lips as time went by.
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product is great because it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and does not smudge off very easily like many other lipsticks, but still gives your lips a pleasant color!
April D.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have tried this and I don't like it it dries out my lips and fades. The color is nice and it goes on really well just it doesn't look that well on me and it dries out.
Cassie P.
I'm not a huge lipstick person but what I find works for me is putting on a lipstick and then adding a lip moisturizer or a good lip gloss. Colors are great!
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Lovely soft pinky/nude colour feels moist on the lips and a nice sleek size, if you like pale colours this is for you must try some other colours.
Allison B.
Calais, ME
This product really wasn't my favorite, it didn't last the long, the pigment didn't wow me by any means, and it felt a little sticky on the lips