Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Review for: Halo, Rainbow, Angelic, Fairy more...
I love Almay’s products ! So y’all know I had to get my hands on these lip glosses🤗. They are super easy to apply, the applicator helps give the perfect application. They have the perfect duochrome / iridescent color to it. These lippies aren’t sticky at all to me , but I never over do it anyways with application. It’s a gloss so you don’t need much. I am obsessed with almays new collection! I definitely highly recommend it to Everyone!