BY ALMAY

Almay Sun Protector Body protects from the harmful effects of the sun. Almay Sun Protector Body has strong SPF 30 protection thats good for sensitive skin. Infused with olive leaf extracts and other antioxidants to help protect skin.

The V.
eugene
A good product but a little greasy feeling. Great for my sensitive skin which often breaks out from sunscreen use. I would use again but wish for a less greasy version.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
This Almay face protector did not protect my face. It left my skin feeling great, but my skin burned while I used this product. I even applied it multiple times.
Taylor T.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite face sun screens it's not greasy or heavy like some brands it's not really a pool use sunscreen but more of an everyday use like you would moisturizer in the morning type of use
Le Petit P.
Totes love this Almay product for ultimate skin protection. I am all about the sunscreen and this one is awesome!
Milca P.
Here's a very good sun protector for your face and the most wonderful thing to use everyday before using your favorite make up or even without any of them. You can put a little on your face and it's going to do an amazing job taking care of it. I would definitly buy it again.