BY ALMAY #90 in Eyeliner

Define your eyes with beautiful color that lasts up to 16 hours. water-resistant, long-lasting, smudge-proof formula stays true and stays put. Formulated with vitamin E to nourish and protect your delicate eye area. Built-in sharpener keeps point sharp for precise definition.

ashlee w.
Review for: Black more...
I don't hate this eyeliner nor do I love it. It's a very dull black, and if you don't set it with a black shadow it's going to go every where! I bought this because my local Walgreens' was out of my favorite brand of eyeliner. I get a bit of joy in trying new products, yet this one was just meh. It's great in a pinch, but honestly I'd suggest buying Jordana's 12 hour eyeliner that's only three bucks!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I like Almay Eyeliner Crayon Contour okay. It’s not my favorite. It provides a subtle shade of black. Not what I would pick for bold, long lasting eyeliner. I like that it is self sharpening and the end of pencil also has a sharpener.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This eyeliner is just ok to me. Its super light and i like my eyeliner to pop. It does apply nice but hard to create a winged eye look and it seems to run a lot on the waterline so better to use on your lids. Not my go to eyeliner so i will probably have it sitting around collecting dust.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I’ve had this eyeliner forever. And I wear it a lot. Mostly because it comes in a really nice copper shade and makes my blue eyes really pop. It’s a great price and goes on smoothly. But it smudges pretty easily. There have been times where hours after application, I lightly brushed by eye and half my liner came off. And then I find myself in the ladies room trying to even out my makeup.... and i think we can all agree, that’s never fun. Three stars for ease of applications and color. -2 for smudging.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Other more...
It's not the most creamy eyeliner, but still pigmented. I have a green eyeliner from their eyelights collection a long time ago and there was a point where I used it everyday. It really did bring out the color of my eyes.
Amanda R.
Stays on all day plus some. I was able to go two days with it. Doesn’t smudge and goes on super easy. No need to sharpen it ever, which is a plus. I would recommend it to all my family and friends. It’s really great.
Julie P.
Kingsport
This eyeliner like many others is great for tight lineing I find as well. And also for getting a precise clean line on the upperlash line. Its good for lining the lower lash as well. I really like this liner a lot.
Kristin L.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Black more...
This has been my go to eyeliner since I started using make up. It doesn’t smudge or run into the corners of my eyes like other eyeliners. Plus, I can count on it being there at the end of the day just as it was when I applied it in the morning.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am in love with this eyeliner! I recommend it to everyone. One tip I would give is after applying this to your waterline go over the top of it with a matte black eyeshadow, truly makes it last all day without smudging :)
Johanna M.
I love these products as they are hypoallergenic and i can wear all day long with no burning or itchy sensations! I like the dark brown colors as they look more natural on my skin tone.
Kelli D.
What color does everyone like
Vanessa E.
Where can we find this kind and does it have any glitter is it black enough
Tracy P.
Is this eyeliner good for sensitive eyes?
Samantha H.
how does this compare to covergirl's ink it??
Lakitha C.
Does this liner highly pigmented and does it last all day without fading?