BY ALMAY

Cushiony soft feel provides sheer, buildable color. Light as air whipped powder shadow glides for a sheer wash of crease-free color. Wears light as air. This product is made in Canada.

• These look so pretty, but they're a little small and quit...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my abso...3 Answers
  • I just got these on offer at Rite Aid. How is the colour ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elena S.
Well, when it comes to the softies eyeshadow, I really didn’t like them. A store was having an awesome deal so I could get a few for The price of one. Yeah, I regretted my purchase. They are supersoft and were a little difficult to apply. My eyes felt like they were caked on with make up. Yeah...no thanks
McKayla S.
Minot, ND
I have this in a light blue shade not sure of the name. It’s in a cute package but it just has very little pigment you have to apply a lot for it to even show up a little bit. I definitely will not be purchasing again.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Horrible horrible product I'm not sure if I just got a badd batch or what but literally no matter what I did this stuff would I come out I used so many different brushes and and nothing I even tried mixing it with a spray and/or primer and still nothing I ended up just throwing it away...
Kaicey W.
I felt like this shadow didn’t have much as far as color payoff. To look so intense in the packaging, it was pretty disappointing when applied. Maybe it would work better when applied with a damn brush or on a white base but I honestly haven’t played around enough with it to see.
Emily L.
This may sound a little weird but I actually use this eyeshadow single for my eyebrows sometimes rather than as an eyeshadow. It works great as an eyebrow color with an angled brush, and I personally think looks especially nice with darker hair or brown eyes.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
If you like cream eye shadows this is for you if not don't bother. For me I wasn't sure if I was or not so I got it to try it out. Turns out I'm not a cream kind of girl. I feel like it went on nicely but then as the day went on it settled in the crease of my eyes.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love how easily this shadow goes on and stays on. I like a nice, natural shade that brightens my eyes and a second dark color for shading. I put it on over my eye liner for a softer look. They can be pricy, but you mix a coupon and a store sale and it is totally affordable. Great mix of colors, too!
Aaliyah J.
pomona
I really like this product. Well mostly the shade, and I use this single shadow almost every day. I don’t know it just gives me such a nice finish on my eyes and I feel like it completes the look. I haven’t tried any other shades from the line though.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I got this color along with 4 others and all of them have the same issue. Super light pigment. U would have to keep layering out. The one good thing is it very soft.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I actually really like this eyeshadow it comes in a nice packaging clips shut in the top of the color it's natural color it's very pretty clearance for just cents so that's a plus. If you don't have a perfectly clean brush color will transfer to your color palette and no matter how many times you use it is days though the color doesn't transferred to your eye when you use the power is more of a solid eyeshadow so like when you take your brush to it it's not powdery I would recommend this
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute favorite color and it goes with everything.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
How well does this work? I've used other brands. is this nice? what about price? is it worth it?
Jessica W.
Does anyone know the amount of pigmentation this shadow contains?
Rebekah K.
I've always wanted to try these but am hesitant. Do they have good pigmentation? Is it worth the price since they're drugstore?
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I used to use Almay shadow all of the time. I loved the three shade packs. I have m to tried the softies. What everyone's opinion? Does the color last all day? Creasing?