BY ALMAY

Cushiony soft feel provides sheer, buildable color. Light as air whipped powder shadow glides for a sheer wash of crease-free color. Wears light as air. This product is made in Canada. see more...

• How well do these last? I hate when I put on make up in the morn...1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented. and where can you find them the cheap...1 Answers
  • Do these eye shades blend well?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elaine I.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite eye shadows! I use a primer before applying this and it lasts all day. I like that it's not dry, I use darker colors and always get residue around the eyes. Goes on smoothly and looks great!
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I was so unimpressed with these, the pigmentation was so poor for me. Although they were soft enough to break if you accidentally drop them....which also was unimpressive.
Jodi B.
Got these on a Walgreens deal recently! Loving them! Weightless! Long lasting! Great color pallets specified for eye colors
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love how easily this shadow goes on and stays on. I like a nice, natural shade that brightens my eyes and a second dark color for shading. I put it on over my eye liner for a softer look. They can be pricy, but you mix a coupon and a store sale and it is totally affordable. Great mix of colors, too!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I can't get this to show up without some real work. I have a light purple shade, and while I'm quite fair, I have the worst time getting this to show up. That being said, I don't wear eyeshadow primer on a daily basis, but I don't feel like I should have to to get a soft wash of color on my lid. For $5, I can do a lot better.
Melissa H.
I got one of these in the shade seafoam because it was the perfect shade for the look I was going for for prom. I was very disappointed however because it's so light you can barely see the blue pigment. When you try to blend all the color you just put on comes right off. Honestly will not ever buy again.
Elizabeth A.
I've had these since spring but haven't used them very much. I have the colors Cashmere and Seafoam and both are more shimmery and less opaque than I would expect for a single shadow at that price. It does have the texture that the name promises but if you're looking for a shadow that is very subtle you might be in luck. I definitely would not buy these again.
Cristina C.
I absolutely adore the packaging , its so cute and simple. As for the eyeshadow, they are okay. The color picks up well, they just fall off throughout the day. I even used my urban decay primer potion (best one out there in my opinion) and somehow the color still lifted off through the day. Good thing they are small they are easy to take around for reapplication
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
I like the packaging of this product but the color payoff is not the very best. On the upside you can build it up and that is why I gave it 4 stars because I like to start light and work the color up. I do like that the product blends nicely. Would I buy the entire collect of colors? No, but I would buy 5 or 6 of my favorite colors.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
This was such an odd product for me... All that comes to mind, as far as texture goes, when I think of this shadow is 'damp'? Lol the color pay off was mediocre at best, which was unfortunate, considering how pretty they initially look. I just wouldn't waste your money...
Rebekah K.
I've always wanted to try these but am hesitant. Do they have good pigmentation? Is it worth the price since they're drugstore?
Christine  J.
Canfield, OH
I used to use Almay shadow all of the time. I loved the three shade packs. I have m to tried the softies. What everyone's opinion? Does the color last all day? Creasing?
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite shade?
Brooke  K.
Clare, MI
How is the pigmentation of these shadows? is the consistency nice or are they powdery?
Jahaira D.
I love how the color looks but does it look the same while on? and is it smooth or rough?