BY ALMAY

Cushiony soft feel provides sheer, buildable color. Light as air whipped powder shadow glides for a sheer wash of crease-free color. Wears light as air. This product is made in Canada.

• These look so pretty, but they're a little small and quit...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my abso...3 Answers
  • I just got these on offer at Rite Aid. How is the colour ...2 Answers
Elena S.
Well, when it comes to the softies eyeshadow, I really didn’t like them. A store was having an awesome deal so I could get a few for The price of one. Yeah, I regretted my purchase. They are supersoft and were a little difficult to apply. My eyes felt like they were caked on with make up. Yeah...no thanks
McKayla S.
Minot, ND
I have this in a light blue shade not sure of the name. It’s in a cute package but it just has very little pigment you have to apply a lot for it to even show up a little bit. I definitely will not be purchasing again.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Horrible horrible product I'm not sure if I just got a badd batch or what but literally no matter what I did this stuff would I come out I used so many different brushes and and nothing I even tried mixing it with a spray and/or primer and still nothing I ended up just throwing it away...
Kaicey W.
I felt like this shadow didn’t have much as far as color payoff. To look so intense in the packaging, it was pretty disappointing when applied. Maybe it would work better when applied with a damn brush or on a white base but I honestly haven’t played around enough with it to see.
Emily L.
This may sound a little weird but I actually use this eyeshadow single for my eyebrows sometimes rather than as an eyeshadow. It works great as an eyebrow color with an angled brush, and I personally think looks especially nice with darker hair or brown eyes.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
If you like cream eye shadows this is for you if not don't bother. For me I wasn't sure if I was or not so I got it to try it out. Turns out I'm not a cream kind of girl. I feel like it went on nicely but then as the day went on it settled in the crease of my eyes.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love how easily this shadow goes on and stays on. I like a nice, natural shade that brightens my eyes and a second dark color for shading. I put it on over my eye liner for a softer look. They can be pricy, but you mix a coupon and a store sale and it is totally affordable. Great mix of colors, too!
Aaliyah J.
pomona
I really like this product. Well mostly the shade, and I use this single shadow almost every day. I don’t know it just gives me such a nice finish on my eyes and I feel like it completes the look. I haven’t tried any other shades from the line though.
Jennifer H.
I have almost every color now. I like them because they are small and travel easy. This one isn't high color payoff but it is build-able. Good crease or liner color. There is some fall out but it dust right off. I like the easy to use packaging too. They don't have a large selection of colors but they have some neat color choices. I would buy again when it runs out.
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
This eyeshadow is gentle to apply, has a creamy texture to it, its rebuildables. In the sense that you can reapply over and over to build up pigmentation since this eyeshadow is not all that pigmented. Very affordable I bought it at Walgreens they run for about $3 maybe $4 max. I don't really recommend them only because they're not all that pigmented you have to work for the color.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
How well does this work? I've used other brands. is this nice? what about price? is it worth it?
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute favorite color and it goes with everything.
Jessica W.
Does anyone know the amount of pigmentation this shadow contains?
Amanda D.
These look so pretty, but they're a little small and quite pricey for what it is. Do they have much pigment in them?
Nida S.
I just got these on offer at Rite Aid. How is the colour payoff? Any good for medium-tan skin?

Walmart