BY ALMAY

Cushiony soft feel provides sheer, buildable color. Light as air whipped powder shadow glides for a sheer wash of crease-free color. Wears light as air. This product is made in Canada.

• How well do these last? I hate when I put on make up in the morn...1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented. and where can you find them the cheap...1 Answers
  • Do these eye shades blend well?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
McKayla S.
Minot , ND
I have this in a light blue shade not sure of the name. It’s in a cute package but it just has very little pigment you have to apply a lot for it to even show up a little bit. I definitely will not be purchasing again.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love how easily this shadow goes on and stays on. I like a nice, natural shade that brightens my eyes and a second dark color for shading. I put it on over my eye liner for a softer look. They can be pricy, but you mix a coupon and a store sale and it is totally affordable. Great mix of colors, too!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I can't get this to show up without some real work. I have a light purple shade, and while I'm quite fair, I have the worst time getting this to show up. That being said, I don't wear eyeshadow primer on a daily basis, but I don't feel like I should have to to get a soft wash of color on my lid. For $5, I can do a lot better.
Melissa H.
I got one of these in the shade seafoam because it was the perfect shade for the look I was going for for prom. I was very disappointed however because it's so light you can barely see the blue pigment. When you try to blend all the color you just put on comes right off. Honestly will not ever buy again.
Elizabeth A.
I've had these since spring but haven't used them very much. I have the colors Cashmere and Seafoam and both are more shimmery and less opaque than I would expect for a single shadow at that price. It does have the texture that the name promises but if you're looking for a shadow that is very subtle you might be in luck. I definitely would not buy these again.
Cristina C.
I absolutely adore the packaging , its so cute and simple. As for the eyeshadow, they are okay. The color picks up well, they just fall off throughout the day. I even used my urban decay primer potion (best one out there in my opinion) and somehow the color still lifted off through the day. Good thing they are small they are easy to take around for reapplication
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
I like the packaging of this product but the color payoff is not the very best. On the upside you can build it up and that is why I gave it 4 stars because I like to start light and work the color up. I do like that the product blends nicely. Would I buy the entire collect of colors? No, but I would buy 5 or 6 of my favorite colors.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
This was such an odd product for me... All that comes to mind, as far as texture goes, when I think of this shadow is 'damp'? Lol the color pay off was mediocre at best, which was unfortunate, considering how pretty they initially look. I just wouldn't waste your money...
Destiny H.
I did not like these at all, I bought a few shades and gave them away because I did not like the formula. They didn't seem to last all day on my eyes even with a primer and I prefer shadow with more pigment.
Zalieka G.
Portsmouth, VA
I own a few of these and I love that the color isn't intense which is perfect for work. I've been a longtime fan of Almay due to my sensitive skin and this eye shadow is wonderful. it looks beautiful, natural & classic.
Rebekah K.
I've always wanted to try these but am hesitant. Do they have good pigmentation? Is it worth the price since they're drugstore?
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I used to use Almay shadow all of the time. I loved the three shade packs. I have m to tried the softies. What everyone's opinion? Does the color last all day? Creasing?
Tory K.
columbus, OH
What's your favorite shade?
Brooke  K.
Clare, MI
How is the pigmentation of these shadows? is the consistency nice or are they powdery?
Jahaira D.
I love how the color looks but does it look the same while on? and is it smooth or rough?