Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads

by Almay

Nourishes skin as it gently removes eye makeup, even waterproof mascara and longwearing lipcolor, without irritation. Infused with a botanical blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea to condition, hydrate and soothe skin. Moisturizes the eye area to fend off dry lines. Instantly lifts away even the most stubborn makeup. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. 100% fragrance free. Hypoallergenic. #1 eye makeup remover brand in America.

' + ' ' + adPropertiesDelimiter + 'title' + adPropertiesDelimiter + '' + ' ' + '

Dimensions: 2.13x2.20x2.68

Country of Origin: United States

Did they change the formula or pads? They seem rough and now sting a bit.
Start your review of Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads these are my favorite eye makeup remover pads they work very well to take off stubborn eye makeup and I get them at Big lots so I got two of these for $2.40 a piece now that is not the normal price that is at a discount store which is where I normally do my shopping to save and get name brands!! But I also shop mainstream. These pads have a nice light scent and you only need one to remove the makeup from both eyes now that is mainly just mascara and maybe a light eyeshadow if you are very heavy on the eye makeup you may need 2 pads. But these are great and they get the job done and I recommend them
Mariela L.
Bluffton, SC
3,857 reviews
I love to take care and look good so I use these products for beautiful skin #Beauty #Skincare
Roseann  J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have sensitive eyes and everything makes my eyes water and burn however these are remove or pads work wonders and do not bother my eyes. When have lots of heavy eye make up on I please one on each eye and let it sit there for about 30 seconds to dissolve the products then I rub in circular motions to remove and then I come back with 1 more to remove any more residue that may be left. My only critique is I wish they were a little larger
Nicole M.
Saugus , MA
Even though this product can be pretty oily, it will remove every single speck of makeup. Waterproof mascara, and other long wearing cosmetics, not a problem when using this. It's also gentle on your eyes and face too.
Kendall M.
Love love love this product.  I've been using this forever.  I've tried several others (more expensive) but this is the one.  It's not greasy but it doesn't leave your eyes looking or feeling dry.
Olivia R.
West Dundee, IL
Fantastic for waterproof makeup. They are, however a little messy! They are extremely greasy/oily so you have to give your face a good scrub after using to remove all the oil. They also aren't great near eyes since they are that way, because if it gets in the eye it makes you vision blurry and cloudy for a few minutes. But, their ability to get stubborn makeup off makes them a win for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...