Almay Extreme Length Mascara™

by Almay

This is noticeably longer, strong lashes with the flick of a wand

What are the best drugstore lashes? For special occasions, I like Benefit Pin-Up Girl, but Benefit lashes are too expensive for everyday. I am looking for a good drug store brand I can use everyday with a look that is not too dramatic and lashes that are made well but not crazy expensive. I know I am asking a lot. Thanks!
Does anyone else find this mascara really hard to get off at night?
Does anyone else think this is such an underrated mascara? It's so AMAZING. Alot of people haven't discovered it yet. Only thing is it smears easily so be careful.
Start your review of Almay Extreme Length Mascara™!
Product Highlights
This mascara gives good volume but does not give much length. The formula is buildable and is dry.in reviews
I don't hear this getting talked a lot about on blogs but it's great. I buy the non waterproof formula because it's better for my lashes and it still stays all day and doesn't clump. in reviews
...spreads out my lashes. It made my lashes look feathery. It thickens and lengthens my lashes. This is a great overall mascara. LOOOOVE IT.in reviews
...putting it on. I could do with one coat and be happy. Not the best for thicker lashes though, but that's not a huge problem for me. The brush doesn't add too much product and the formula isn't very wet so it does fairly quickly.in reviews
If you have sensitive eyes, look no further. Almay is the best mascara for sensitive eyes. Love their mascara :)in reviews
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Sem A.
Not to bad, thank you @almay for this gift. For me doesn’t work very well but it’s okay
Whittier, CA
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Angela C.
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Angela C.
Eyelashes define a woman’s eyes!!! To think that I thought I could only achieve length and fullness with falsies.... this is such a healthier and prettier ways to make my eyes pop
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by gaby R.
I'm so in love with my free products from ALMAY they are perfect for people with sensitive eyes. If you love waterproof eyeliners that will last 24hrs this are the ones for you! The mascara is so light I love it 🔥 I will truly recommend this wonderful products 🔥❤
Philadelphia, PA
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Danielle C.
Great product. I’m very surprised because i never use drug store products but this works great. I think i reviewed this before but i tagged it so it’s making me again
Newark, DE
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Bailey T.
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Bailey T.
Awesome formula, very black, adds length & volume without clumping up with multiple layers. It stays in place and I find it’s much gentler to remove and non irritating while wearing it. Definitely a new favorite!
Georgetown, KY
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by KARMON W.
@almay I have really enjoyed using this eyeliner which I received in black and also another in plum, both eyeliners were easy to use and apply and it didn't budge or irritate my eyes I have always trusted Almay and have found their products to be a better choice for my face and eyes over alot of brands. The color on both stay put eyeliners was highly pigmented and so easy to use!!! I also received the mascara and it was so easy to apply and made my lashes look full and long! loving all three products from @influenster and this was an exciting #voxbox to be sent! #contest #almay #complimentary.
Pittsburg, KS
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Beth C.
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Beth C.
I would defiantly use an eyelash curler beforehand. One eye is with the liner one is without. [product:almay-extreme-length-mascara]
Charleston, SC
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Kimberly L.
[product:almay-extreme-length-mascara] is my new go to mascara in my makeup regimen! What a difference it makes in the length of my eyelashes! It goes on smooth and no clumps! I love it!
Barranquitas
Almay Extreme Length Mascara™ uploaded by Myrna T.
[product:almay-extreme-length-mascara] it really does the job. It does give length to my lashes. They look longer no sticky and no clumps.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: CVS
I had a 50% off coupon at CVS for Almay and decided what the heck, I'll try their mascara. It is horrible. The formula dries up quickly and you immediately get spider eyes if you are not careful. You do not get any length at all. The wand is ridiculously sized. I am glad I didn't pay full price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...