Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm uploaded by Holleen D.Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm uploaded by Katelyn T.Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm uploaded by Joy P.See all 51 photos
12 colors available

BY ALMAY

Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm is a lifesaver for your lips. It combines the lip-conditioning care of a balm with the shiny color of your favorite gloss. Shiny color drenches lips with 2x the hydration (vs. bare lips) as lip-loving conditioners provide 194% more moisture for softer, smoother lips over time. see more...

• Is this lip gloss more a red or a pin...More pink 2 Answers
  • Is this a long lasting lip stain?It is not a lip stain. It is a... 5 Answers
  • Are these sticky at all upon applicat...This is the stickiest gloss I ... 3 Answers
Photos (51)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
May 11, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Just Plum Good
I love everything about this gloss, and honestly I have purchased a few colors in the Liquid Lip Balm line and have not been disappointed. They are not too heavy or thick and have a nice, pleasant smell. I will continue purchasing colors from this line to add to my beauty routine. It is perfect for daytime, every day where. I work in a casual environment where we do not wear heavy make-up, and this is perfect for my 9-5, Monday-Friday beauty routine.
Latda P.
Latda P.
I'm obsessed with this product. I have about 10 of these. It's very nourishing, and very light. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Unlike any other lip gloss, it does not run and it's not as sticky. I love the colors, it does not have any weird taste when it hits your tongue. I also lover the packaging! Love the applicator, very traditional! It's definitely staying in my purse for awhile along with my other favorite lip sticks from Almay!
M D.
M D.
This product is my game-changing favorite product!!!! I tried this product on a fluke! I don't spend a lot of money on myself so normally I wouldn't have used this!! I'm a lip gloss lover but don't necessarily prefer color! But I LOVEEEEEE this lip balm!!!! It goes on amazingly smooth and the colors are just enough to make me feel like I'm doing something 😂! I have gifted some to my mom and sisters and they have all fallen in love with it too!!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
May 28, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Pink Pout/500
This product is just perfection. I have a lighter shade of this product. But this is truly the perfect "pink pout". This product applies with ease and lasts throughout the day, and even stains your lips so when the gloss wears off, you still are left with pigmentation on your lips. Wow. I want to buy this product literally in every single color. This is by far the BEST line of glosses that I have EVER tried.
Kiya T.
Kiya T.
Conyers, GA
Lip balm product is so good it works very well for your lips and it helps them be much shiny and bright this lip balm makes your makes your lips shiny and better make sure to use this product when your lips are either crusty or or either needs to be chapted I use this part of every day in the my lips are getting much smoother and also it is helping my lips become more more moisturized and very healthy
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Aug. 30, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lipped
This is hands-down one of my favorite glosses of all time! It's drugstore, so it's super affordable, and it's not overly glossy. It's not sticky and it doesn't leave a waxy texture behind; it provides just be right amount of moisture while adding a subtle touch of shine and color. I keep this in my purse to top any lipstick - the nude nature of the shade makes it extremely versatile!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lynn, MA
I love me a glossy lip color without too much cakiness and this one is perfect. I happened to get a coupon for an Almay product and I decided to use it on a Cantelope Cream shade and I absolutely fell in love with it! They have tons of shades to choose from and I love how smooth it feels on my lips. I have fallen in love with it and would recommend it to all my gloss lovers!
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Charleston, SC
July 21, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lipped
Very glossy and gives you a extra touch! I love the cylinder tube that it's in! I Apply it a ton a day, because I am obsessed!!!! It gives your lip color but not too much color! It's a very natural rosy tone! It smooths your lips and makes them shine! I highly recommend this to someone who wants to put something on their lips that's natural colored, and shines your lips!
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
This is more glossy then lip balmy. It's kind of got a sticky consistency. Not transfer proof. Definitely won't last. Not much color payoff. Nice applicator, easy to use. Didn't like the texture. Liked that I had a manufacturer coupon for four dollars off. First Almay product I got, willing to try something else.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Maumee, OH
June 11, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Just Plum Good
I love this lip balm. The color is fantastic. Not too bold and lasts a long time. It also isn't very sticky which is something I hate about most lip balms. It has a nice, subtle sent. It also lasts a long time. I use it often and only recently had to purchase more. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Ogden, UT
Is this a long lasting lip stain?
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Are these sticky at all upon application?
Dayana B.
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
I love a red lip. Does this color really pop with the red or is it more subtle?
Devin P.
Devin P.
Is this lip gloss more a red or a pinky red ? I bought one that was suppose to be red but was more pink.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorit almay proudut?