Add a Photo

By ALMAY
#225 in Lip Care
Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm is a lifesaver for your lips. It combines the lip-conditioning care of a balm with the shiny color of your favorite gloss. Shiny color drenches lips with 2x the hydration (vs. bare lips) as lip-loving conditioners provide 194% more moisture for softer, smoother lips over time.
Photos (44)
Misty J.
Misty J.

I love love love these These are an amazing find i love them so much i own almost all of them a few i have doubles one for my purse ,car etc. . Still on the hunt for a few more . There are 10 shades . The formula is smooth and it doesn't leave you with a sticky feel it melts into the lip and nourishes all day . The dow foot applicator makes it easy and effortless to put on . i love the color selection but i would have to say my two favorites are the Nudetrients and Blooming balm . I use these before i put on my makeup in the morning and love them . The price is budget friendly ..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

This is my all time favorite lip balm. I have it in at least four colors. I love the nude look of the rosy lipped color. I also love the darker colors. Nothing compares to how it leaves my lips feeling. I can put this on even on a bad lip day, and my lips will feel improved for hours. Even when most of the product is gone from your lips, it leaves them feeling moisturized for a long time. I reach for this more than medicated lip balms or lipsticks combined. It is wonderful, and I recommend it to anyone who will listen.
Ola Z.
Ola Z.
Las Vegas , Nv

I am in love with this lip product. I do not usually wear really bold lip colors so this is great! You can really get any of the colors and they are not really big risks to wear since the colors all show up very subtle on the lips. This color in particular creates the perfect nude lip and is very hydrating. The packaging is super cute and simplistic. And you do not need a mirror to apply the product. I also really like the scent. It's not fruity; more like a vanilla.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love everything about this gloss, and honestly I have purchased a few colors in the Liquid Lip Balm line and have not been disappointed. They are not too heavy or thick and have a nice, pleasant smell. I will continue purchasing colors from this line to add to my beauty routine. It is perfect for daytime, every day where. I work in a casual environment where we do not wear heavy make-up, and this is perfect for my 9-5, Monday-Friday beauty routine.
Latda P.
Latda P.

I'm obsessed with this product. I have about 10 of these. It's very nourishing, and very light. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Unlike any other lip gloss, it does not run and it's not as sticky. I love the colors, it does not have any weird taste when it hits your tongue. I also lover the packaging! Love the applicator, very traditional! It's definitely staying in my purse for awhile along with my other favorite lip sticks from Almay!
M D.
M D.

This product is my game-changing favorite product!!!! I tried this product on a fluke! I don't spend a lot of money on myself so normally I wouldn't have used this!! I'm a lip gloss lover but don't necessarily prefer color! But I LOVEEEEEE this lip balm!!!! It goes on amazingly smooth and the colors are just enough to make me feel like I'm doing something 😂! I have gifted some to my mom and sisters and they have all fallen in love with it too!!
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ

I have this in a few colors and love them all...they are very flattering. The give a nice pop of color and feel very moisturizing.  Staying power is not that great, but I don't think anyone really every expects that from a lip gloss.  I would definitely repurchase and recommend.  I lot the lilac love on a whim today (it is really a color out of my comfort zone) but it looks very nice on and am glad I picked it up.  I have a light-medium skintone
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY

This product is just perfection. I have a lighter shade of this product. But this is truly the perfect "pink pout". This product applies with ease and lasts throughout the day, and even stains your lips so when the gloss wears off, you still are left with pigmentation on your lips. Wow. I want to buy this product literally in every single color. This is by far the BEST line of glosses that I have EVER tried.
Kiya T.
Kiya T.
Conyers, GA

Lip balm product is so good it works very well for your lips and it helps them be much shiny and bright this lip balm makes your makes your lips shiny and better make sure to use this product when your lips are either crusty or or either needs to be chapted I use this part of every day in the my lips are getting much smoother and also it is helping my lips become more more moisturized and very healthy
Estefani H.
Estefani H.
Oroville, CA

I bought this at my local cvs with a coupon. i thought to give this lip gloss a try since i don't have many. It was okay i just had to reapply a few times and it was hardly any color. I imagined there would be some color. I recommend it to someone who is just looking for a lipgloss with out any color. It does have shine though. I may need to wear it more often to see if i really do like it.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Ogden, UT

Is this a long lasting lip stain?
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

Are these sticky at all upon application?
Dayana B.
Dayana B.
Washington , Dc

I love a red lip. Does this color really pop with the red or is it more subtle?
Devin P.
Devin P.

Is this lip gloss more a red or a pinky red ? I bought one that was suppose to be red but was more pink.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

Whats your favorit almay proudut?

Join Now