Almay Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Powder Fresh uploaded by Gabriella G.Almay Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Powder Fresh uploaded by Angelis B.

BY ALMAY

Combines The Ultimate In Mildness With Long-Lasting Odor Protection. Non-Irritating, Non-Stinging, Even After Shaving. Hypo-Allergenic-Clinically, Dermatologist And Allergy Tested. Suitable For Sensitive Skin. see more...

• Can someone tell me if this deodorant actually helos?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Trista O.
I am absolutely loving this deodorant. I am a person who needs something strong. I even wear men's unscented deodorants for more coverage. A friend recommended I try this, and it works great! I feel dry and stink free all day!! It's totally worth it. :)
Jodie A.
I prefer Almay Sensitive Skin Deodorant over others because it's very affordable and great for my sensitive skin. I have allergies to non-gel deodorants so this one does the trick! It dries fairly quickly after application and does not leave any white marks on my shirts. I always apply it in the morning and never have to worry about unnecessary odor throughout the entire day. Though, I just wish Almay added a little more product to the container but you really don't need that much for it to work, so it evens out in the end. I like the sheer bottle and feminine packaging and how it doesn't look childish like some deodorants. It's my go-to deodorant and I recommend it to everyone! ♡
Vineetaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works very well and is also very affordable. It does not feel sticky at all, is long lasting and the "Powder Fresh" scent is very nice and mild while still pleasantly there. Have been using this product for a very long time now and will definitely continue to.
Kiana R.
I had tried the exact same brand and everything but i had the "no fragrance" one (blue). Honestly, i didn't really like this product for an underarm deodorant. It doesn't make my under arms itchy. It says it is quick dry BUT ive noticed when they are drying they actually become stickyish feeling. I actually wiped it off after that :(
Krsna S.
Almay is an excellent deodorant to use if you are sensitive to deodorant products. It is really hard to find in stores and when I do it usually costs much more than if I buy it online. It protects without staining
Autumn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think this does not irritate my sensitive skin as other brands do. I found that this takes a little longer to dry and leaves a tacky residue. This lasts throughout the day. The amount of product in the container seems a little short. I did not use this for a long time.
Gabriella G.
Yonkers, NY
El mejor desodorante que eh podido encontrar, es sumamente efectivo y duradero con un agradable olor y no es muy caro
Michelle R.
This deodorant really saved my life, since it is transparent does not look at the clothes, and does not leave white spots
mari l.
i tend to get small bumps on my armpits, and i dont with this deodorant. its my fevorite! i already have a back up.
Angelis B.
Is perfect. Is very very goood...
I liked so much . It is my favorite, I always use it and i am doing great. #almay
Gabriella G.
Yonkers, NY
Can someone tell me if this deodorant actually helos?