Almay Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel uploaded by Mary G.Almay Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel uploaded by Arlette P.Almay Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel uploaded by Maggie T.

BY ALMAY

Almay is practically synonymous with hypoallergenic cosmetics, and their Deodorant is equally gentle on skin. And also on your clothes. The clear gel dries quickly and won't leave tell-tale marks on your clothes . The Powder Fresh scent is light and, best of all, unlikely to cause irritation. Combines the ultimate in mildness with long-lasting odor protection. Non-irritating, non-stinging, even after shaving. Hypo-allergenic-clinically, dermatologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

• I am getting tired of the solid white deodorant staining my black...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
The hype is real!!!! So happy to have found this product and have it actually work. My skin is extra sensitive under my arms and it's really hard to find a deodorant that doesn't irritate it. This product works!
Fernanda M.
North Arlington, NJ
At the beginning it worked, but the smell changed and the texture is thicker than the original...
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This deodorant is great. It's scentless and hides sweat and hot odors well. I have always had an issue with the scented ones not smelling very nice or being too potent when I got hot but this one is perfect!
Cerima T.
Middletown, NY
I love this deodorant! It keeps me dry throughout the day but I hate the process in the morning; when I put it down I have to wait on it to dry because if it doesn't dry it's moist under your arms and thats not a great feeling. Only issue with this is that it dries white but the product works great for sensitive skin.

Con: I feel like it makes me smell like pancake syrup.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I recently bought this product because I moved to a more humid area and my old deodorant just wasnt doing it for me anymore. This product did help me out and did not irritate my sensitive skin at all! But I just did not like that it made me feel sticky and it didnt last all day. I was hoping this would be "the deodorant" but I guess it is nack to looking for me!
Allyson D.
This is the worst deodorant I used! I love gel deodorants but this one didn't have a scent which was okay but it literally crumbled down whenever I wore it. I was highly disappointed in this product and will not repurchase.
Melissa L.
Rural Hall, NC
I had purchased this deodorant to try out something new, and I was not all that impressed with it. I usually like the gel deodorant better, mostly because it doesn't clump. This one worked well as a gel, but it didn't seem to last as long as the other ones I have tried. I had to reapply three times in one day, not very good.
Krsna S.
I could no longer find this in any local store, in any scent! Now that I've gotten used to the "baby powder" fragrance, I find it very acceptable, and the price is great!
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
Was introduced to this product one weekend I visited my mother and left my own deodorant. This product didn't burn, lasted all day, and was a great soft gel. Loved it.
Sandra H.
I've tried different brands of deodorant, which I have found very effective is this. It protects me all day. Even my husband uses it and has been very useful.
Nora A.
I am getting tired of the solid white deodorant staining my black clothes regardless of brand or type so I wanted to try something new. Has anyone tried this brand before? Does it work well? Last a while? Smell? Also would you buy it again? Thanks!