BY ALMAY

Effectively conceals and helps treat, clear and prevent acne blemishes for an even complexion

• Formulated with maximum level strength salicylic acid acne treatment to help clear blemishes and prevent new breakouts from emerging
  • Anti-blemish formula covers, calms, controls and clears
  • Provides non-irritating blemish relief
  • Great for acne-prone, oily and combination skin
  • Now available in 6 shades!
  • Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic and Doctor tested

• I can't figure out whether I should get medium or light-m...1 Answers
  • Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?4 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a concealer that will help wit...3 Answers
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer
  • "it's my first and only experience with concealer but i think it's a good brand. it covers almost anything and lasts even with my oily skin. the consistency is kinda thick but still spreads easily and evenly." in 13 reviews
  • "i suffer from blemishes,redness and dark circles. this gives me full coverage and last all day, blends well and doesn't dry or flake. " in 8 reviews
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: CVS
I mainly use this for under my eyes and I'm happy with the coverage and finish of it. It doesnt make my undereyes look dry or feel dry. I have the light shade and it fits me well. It doesn't oxidize on me or irritate my skin.
Sarah B.
Pawtucket, RI
Purchased at: CVS
This is a pretty good concealer. It is a medium to full coverage concealer. It gets a little cakey around the under eye and t-zone area, but it is great for covering blemishes.
Denise N.
Atlanta
The quality and consistency of this product is 100% and because the product is in a pump it Last three times longer. My skin is extremely oily and this product helps not only can seal the blemishes on my skin but it helps to remove the shine.
C. H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light more...
I am overall impressed with this concealer but notice it does not provide the best coverage.

The upsides of this product are that it did help clear my blemishes and I felt more comfortable knowing I was applying a concealer that would clear my skin rather than clog pores.

It is a nice fair shade that blended well with my skin tone along with working with matching my cool undertone. Most concealers I previously used have had an orange tint so I found this to be quite nice. It also felt lightweight which was nice.

One possible downside for some may be the overall coverage. The coverage of this concealer ranges from light to medium and does not have as good of coverage on dry skin unless a primer or moisturizer of some sort is used. Even considering the downsides, it is an excellent concealer.
Justine W.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Light / Medium, Medium more...
Almay's is my current go-to for concealer. I have a difficult time finding concealers because often times they are too light or too orange. I use Almay's concealer on dark spots and the occasional blemish. It has pretty good coverage and helps even my skin tone with the tinted moisturizer I apply afterward. The only downside is that it could dry out the skin if you apply too much, or when I use it in the winter when my skin tends to be dryer. This is easily overcome by applying extra hydrating toner or facial cream beforehand, but it is still something to watch out for.
isabel p.
Meridian, MS
I love love love this concealer! I have an occasional breakout, and when I saw that this product helps with acne, I knew I had to try it. And I am so glad I did! It is a great buildable liquid that covers my breakouts with one swipe. I also use it to cover my under eye bags and it does a great job at that! I just ordered my second bottle because I am close to running out. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a concealer to cover and help with acne!  Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Out of all of the concealers I have tried, Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer is my new favorite. I did some research on which to buy and this one had good reviews so I decided to give it a try. I bought it on Amazon for about $6. It's not super pricey and gets the job done. I apply as the blemishes appear on my skin and blend gently with a finger. It matches well with my skin tone and blends nice and evenly. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either which is always a plus. The slender size means it fits well in a purse or pocket and is good on the go.
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this concealer ! I have acne prone skin and have had less breakouts while using this. Great texture and the color matches me well. Great coverage. I use it in conjunction with neutrogena acne clear tinted moisturizer and i love it! Doesn’t crease . Can hardly tell you’re wearing makeup
Alyssa R.
Old Hickory, TN
Review for: Medium more...
This has been my go-to drugstore concealer for about three years now, and not much has changed since my last review. It blends pretty well and definitely conceals blemishes- not quite sure if the treatment component works, but I never break out after using it.
Alexis V.
Longwood
I’ve been using this for a while now and it works great to quickly conceal any active acne I have and any acne scars. Coverage is light to medium but blends out with a real skin look. Love it and would recommend. Does a great job at hiding redness.
Erika B.
Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it ever cake up?
Shannon H.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my blemishes. Does this one work well for covering as well as blemish fighting ?
Becca M.
Wow, I didn't know something like this existed. Has anyone out there purchased it? Does the treatment gel actually work?
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Does this actually help with complexion? Is it a light make up or does it actually conceal and clear at the same time?