BeautyFaceFace MakeupAlmay
Clear Complexion Concealer

Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer

by Almay

Why just cover a blemish when you can also help clear it up and prevent future outbreaks with salicylic acid?

I have oily skin, does this product stay from clumping?
I Would love to be a product tester for your company ?
How well does this blend in and is it sticky on the skin like some foundations?
Start your review of Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer!
Product Highlights
...think it's a good brand. it covers almost anything and lasts even with my oily skin. the consistency is kinda thick but still spreads easily and evenly.in reviews
...skin, but potentially actually helps. It also actually provides pretty full coverage of said blemishes at the same time. Basically it's perfect. Use it alone just in problem areas or as a concealer over your foundation. Also works as an under eye concealerin reviews
i suffer from blemishes,redness and dark circles. this gives me full coverage and last all day, blends well and doesn't dry or flake. in reviews
Yessy G.
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Yessy G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have given so much crap on almay that I never wanted to pay any attention to this brand. Everytime I would walk in the store it was my destiny to try this product out. So, I caved in and decided to give this a shot. And….. I am amazed by it a whole lot. Now, I don’t consider this as an under eye concealer. This is great for acne spot redness you may have and it blocks it, makes it smaller and beautiful on the skin. Giving it a natural medium/full buildable coverage I say yes to this in particular. I will try other products from this brand that I want to lean and see if it’s worth wild. Believe it or not, I had doubts and it proved me wrong.
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: CVS
Coverage was a little less then medium... I wish it had more coverage... it was just ok I wouldn’t purchase it again
Elizabeth S.
Lynn, MA
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I need a shade darker but this is the only shade I found in stores. It actually works well and covers up the redness of the pimples while medicating. It is easy to blend. Like any makeup, I blend this into the spots with a beauty blender. I will continue to buy this product. Hopefully I will find a shade darker next time. #almay #salicylicacid #acne #concealer #beauty #makeup
Stacy W.
Whitewright
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Stacy W.
Great coverage, goes on smooth. Gives a very flawless look. I would definitely recommend this product Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer
Abira R.
United States
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Abira R.
This product is great for all skin types Good for all day wear It leaves a smooth finished look to the pores, flawless!
Ivy R.
Marion, OH
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Ivy R.
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer-This product applied well, covered my acne as well as scaring and due to the salicylic acid, it actually made the active acne go down. Downfall is the limited shade range.
Anna W.
Lewisville, NC
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Anna W.
Almay never ceases to amaze me. This clear completion concealer is all I use under my eyes. The perfect creamy texture is easy to spread over the needed areas, but can last all day or all night! I have used this concealer since I was 15. Will always buy almay clear complexion concealer!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
There isn’t a good match for my skin color in this concealer. I used it for a while and then realized there were better matches out there. I would not go back to this product. If it matches your color I see no reason not to use it.
Jaclyn M.
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer uploaded by Jaclyn M.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using these for almost 10 years. I use the darker one to cover up the darkness under my eyes and the other to spot cover acne. I find it’s smooth enough to spread but stays nicely in place for many hours. I find most concealers provide some coverage on the acne spots but this one you can spot directly on and pat lightly to better cover the pesky pimple redness
Dalianis C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m super sensitive when it comes to makeup and skincare, this Almay product is used for the under eyes, but it also contains a maximum strength Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, something that I was looking for, because about a week ago I had a break out, must be the hormones. Awesome product, I absolutely love it 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...