• Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer Medium
  • Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer Medium
  • Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer Light

BY ALMAY

Effectively conceals and helps treat, clear and prevent acne blemishes for an even complexion

• Formulated with maximum level strength salicylic acid acne treatment to help clear blemishes and prevent new breakouts from emerging
  • Anti-blemish formula covers, calms, controls and clears
  • Provides non-irritating blemish relief
  • Great for acne-prone, oily and combination skin
  • Now available in 6 shades!
  • Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic and Doctor tested

• Does this actually treat zits?1 Answers
  • I can't figure out whether I should get medium or light-m...1 Answers
  • Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?4 Answers
Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer

Start your review of Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "it's my first and only experience with concealer but i think it's a good brand. it covers almost anything and lasts even with my oily skin. the consistency is kinda thick but still spreads easily and evenly." in 13 reviews
  • "I've been using this in the shade light-medium for years now, I've re-purchased it at least 10 times, and I make an attempt to use every drop of it. I have moderate to severe acne break outs, so I get nervous when applying anything to my face that has to sit there for my entire work day. This stuff has acne-fighting ingredients so that it not only doesn't damage my skin, but potentially actually helps. It also actually provides pretty full coverage of said blemishes at the same time. Basically it's perfect. Use it alone just in problem areas or as a concealer over your foundation. Also works as an under eye concealer" in 12 reviews
  • "i suffer from blemishes,redness and dark circles. this gives me full coverage and last all day, blends well and doesn't dry or flake. " in 8 reviews
Sydnee G.
Huntington, Indiana
Review for: Light / Medium more...
I really like Almay products and have found it to be my favorite for drugstore foundations. This is an inexpensive concealer that’s a good buy. It has salicylic acid in it, which is great for acne and because this is a concealer, it can help target specific spots. I did notice that as winter cane and my skin got paler, I wasn’t able to blend it because it was too orange. I’ve used concealers that are too light or too dark and have been able to blend it with foundation and things like that, but this one left orange spots no matter what and was a little more drying than I would’ve preferred. I think that comes with any product containing salicylic, so overall, this is a great product. I’d go lighter in tone if you’re unsure at all, but definitely worth the buy.
Avery I.
2475 Coles Mill Road, Franklinville, NJ
I use the Almay medicated concealer to cover up blemishes and help dry them out, and it's my go to concealer. This product is easy to use and blend, and it dries with a natural finish. It's long lasting and doesn't have to be paired with a powder or foundation.
Emily G.
Review for: Light / Medium more...
One of my favorite products in my daily beauty routine. It is light but gives amazing coverage and is really blendable. It is great at covering and clearing spots because of the acne treatment in it. A constant repurchase since I was an early teen
kaitlyn b.
21031 Morning Glory Ln. Warrenton, MO
This concealer is amazing. It has great coverage for a drugstore concealer. They have a good shade range and it only cost about $9. I'm in love with this product and will definitely use it more.
Erin C.
North Canton
Review for: Light / Medium more...
I’ve used this concealer for years. Good buildable coverage and it helps heal blemishes. The only downfall for me is the shade range. Three shades is just not enough for a perfect match.
ayena b.
Tucson
Review for: Light more...
One of the worst concealers I have personally used :/. Almay is overall, a really good brand but this concealer is so cakey, ashey and just not good. 0/10, wouldn’t recommend:(
Denise N.
Atlanta
The quality and consistency of this product is 100% and because the product is in a pump it Last three times longer. My skin is extremely oily and this product helps not only can seal the blemishes on my skin but it helps to remove the shine.
C. H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light more...
I am overall impressed with this concealer but notice it does not provide the best coverage.

The upsides of this product are that it did help clear my blemishes and I felt more comfortable knowing I was applying a concealer that would clear my skin rather than clog pores.

It is a nice fair shade that blended well with my skin tone along with working with matching my cool undertone. Most concealers I previously used have had an orange tint so I found this to be quite nice. It also felt lightweight which was nice.

One possible downside for some may be the overall coverage. The coverage of this concealer ranges from light to medium and does not have as good of coverage on dry skin unless a primer or moisturizer of some sort is used. Even considering the downsides, it is an excellent concealer.
isabel p.
Meridian, MS
I love love love this concealer! I have an occasional breakout, and when I saw that this product helps with acne, I knew I had to try it. And I am so glad I did! It is a great buildable liquid that covers my breakouts with one swipe. I also use it to cover my under eye bags and it does a great job at that! I just ordered my second bottle because I am close to running out. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a concealer to cover and help with acne!  Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Out of all of the concealers I have tried, Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer is my new favorite. I did some research on which to buy and this one had good reviews so I decided to give it a try. I bought it on Amazon for about $6. It's not super pricey and gets the job done. I apply as the blemishes appear on my skin and blend gently with a finger. It matches well with my skin tone and blends nice and evenly. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either which is always a plus. The slender size means it fits well in a purse or pocket and is good on the go.
Erika B.
Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it ever cake up?
Shannon H.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my blemishes. Does this one work well for covering as well as blemish fighting ?
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Does this actually help with complexion? Is it a light make up or does it actually conceal and clear at the same time?