5 colors available

BY ALMAY

Blemisheal technology contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes for a shine-free and even complexion. Mineral complex absorbs oil. Aloe and chamomile soothe skin to help reduce redness. see more...

• Has anyone tried this powder on dry skin? 1 Answers
  • I really need and want to try this product2 Answers
Almay Clear Complexion Powder
  • "This power is great I pair this with my Almay clear complexion concealer and it looks airy on your face when you put them together and matched my skin tone well " in 1 review
  • "It has good coverage and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It's light and very natural looking." in 1 review
  • "I like it because it makes my face look matte without it looking like im using makeup " in 1 review
  • "This shade matches my skin color perfectly!" in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almay Clear Complexion Powder not only does NOT irritate my very sensitive skin; it helps to make it clearer and healthier! I love how it stays on through out the day with a natural looking and flawless coverage. I will forever buy this and other Almay products as they are my most favorite for my sensitive skin. I recommend others give Almay a chance especially if most other cosmetics irritate your skin.
Chrixy L.
Chrixy L.
Review for: Light/Medium
I like this powder a lot!! It is very smooth and creamy, but I don't use it for coverage since it does not provide too much. I set my foundation with this pressed powder (instead of a loose translucent one) because these days my face is tending toward dry. It doesn't emphasize dry crusty spots and it does provide a beautiful finish!
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
I used to use this powder every single day as it was great for my oily skin. I am not sure if the formula has changed though because last time I used it, it appeared way too cakey and not super fine. It is possible that I was having a bad skin day but i probably wont use it again as it caused breakouts.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es uno de los mejor polvos que he usado ya que sufro de acné y de verdad que ácido acetilsalicílico que trae ayuda a a combatir la lucha en contra de ellos ademas tiene una buen poder de cubrimiento y cuando se conseguía en Venezuela tenia un precio bastante aceptable para la relación calidad-precio
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this stuff. I usually use it with the clear complexion foundation. It does not have too much coverage but when using the foundation, it is the perfect coverage. I usually put it on using a powder brush. I does not cake-y and it makes you face a perfect matte.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Review for: Light/Medium
Didn't really care for this. It was a little darker than my foundation. Personally felt like you could see all the powder sitting on my face, making it look cakey. Didn't last very long on my skin either. I prefer other powders. My aunt does enjoy this though.
Jody  S.
Jody S.
Parker City, IN
Review for: Light/Medium
I use this product daily and love it. I apply it every morning and the coverage is so good I never have to use it again. It is very smooth and keeps my complexion blemish free. it's a little more expensive than Cover girl but it's worth the price.
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
For my extra oily skin was a relief for a long time, since I helped control the brightness and left me a nice finish, I lost count of the amount you buy, it's a good product.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first powder I ever used in my makeup life and honestly it was okay. I mean during the time it was the greatest thing to my 13 year-old self but now that I've tried many other brands I've realized that it wasn't the best. It does get the job done but I feel like it doesn't last that long. It did help during my acne breakout years but it was no match against my really oily skin.
Gladys P.
Gladys P.
Review for: Light/Medium
Use este compacto por mucho tiempo y siempre me encanto, genial en el tiempo en el que sufri de acné, sentía q me ayudaba con los brotes, al mismo tiempo los cubría muy bien junto con corrector de la misma linea. Lo recomiendo totalmente para pieles grasas y problemas de acne
Adriana C. G.
Adriana C. G.
I really need and want to try this product
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Has anyone tried this powder on dry skin?