7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Buy Almay Foundations - Almay Clear Complexion Makeup: Contains Salicyclic Acid to heal and conceal blemishes for a beautiful, even complexion Mineral complex absorbs oil Aloe and Chamomile soothe skin to help reduce redness Details provided by Almay see more...

Tawny D.
Tawny D.
Pacific , MO
I started using this foundation years ago. Before I was using covergirl and my face was breaking out like crazy. My mom recommended this product to me and it definitely helped my face. It didn't make me break out, it feels nice on the skin and it helps fight acne. I actually just moved away from this foundation. Now that I'm older it seems to be drying my skin out especially on my nose and on my cheeks. I think my skin is kinda changing, it doesn't seem as oily as it used to be. I recommend this product for people who have oily skin and acne.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Elkridge, MD
I've been using Almay Clear Complexion for years; it's the first foundation I've found that doesn't feel heavy/cake-y, is long-lasting and doesn't cause my skin to break out, even with regular use. If they ever discontinue it, I'll probably cry and have to go into hibernation indefinitely.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Not full coverage. hard to match the perfect shade foe my skin tone. really funny formula, I always feel like I am wasting product when I use it. does not blend well into skin. I don't think it helps much at all with my acne. I don't think I will be buying it again.
RAMONA R.
RAMONA R.
This foundation is very good for acne prone skin, it has salicylic acid too. My skin tone is light to medium, i love that it comes with a pump very nice packaging, its very affordable and it gives great coverage yes i would definitely buy it again.
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Statesville, NC
This is pretty much the only foundation I will use. I occasionally try something new but I always come back to this. It matches my skin perfectly (200 Buff) and lasts all day long and does not break up on my face or get oily. Looks flawless
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Chalfont, PA
I have used Almay products for years! I have both oily and sensitive skin and am somewhat pale, This makeup provides good coverage, helps to even my skin tone while helping to tone down the oiliness of my forehead and nose.
Xiomara C.
Xiomara C.
Tiene una cobertura muy buena, se trabaja muy bien tanto con brocha como con esponja y es ideal para mí tipo de piel seca y sensible .
Tengo ya alrededor de 3 años probando bases y esta es sin duda una de mis favoritas
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
La Follette, TN
This product is so great. It clears your face and gives you the right amount of coverage. If you find the right color, it's a miracle worker.
Marla R.
Marla R.
Orlando, FL
Really nice for my sensitive skin. I would recommend going one color darker than you think because once you put it on it is lighter.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Heber Springs, AR
Works great. Really cleared up my face and helped with all the blemishes. My face us oily and this also helped with the oily skin
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
If you are like my daughter who has blemishes this will heal it it's a Healy make up Leo free I just don't know how long how much I can tell you that it had chance to wipe her skin looks great I give it five stars and my daughter buys it all the time I will continue buying for her I don't have problems or blemishes what what's in a while and when I do I use hers go out and buy it's not that expensive and it's great
Agustina G.
Agustina G.
How's the coverage?
Zoia I.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can it be good for my combinated skin, my T Zone is oily, trying many of them, but did not find yet my The only one
Angela K.
Angela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry your skin out?
Is this good for sensitive skin?