BY ALMAY

Almay clear complexion™ makeup helps clear and prevent acne blemishes while it conceals, so your complexion looks beautiful, shine-free and even all day.

• Formula with 4-in-1 Blemish Eraser covers, clears, calms and controls
  • Contains salicylic acid to help your skin look its best every day. 91% of the women saw an overall improvement in the appearance of their skin.
  • Doctor tested
  • Quality Ingredients. Hypoallergenic. American science

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • Anyone with oily skin use Almay Clear Complexion Makeup ? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Why isn't this available for those of us with dark skin?3 Answers
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Other
This product did help with my breakouts and provided decent coverage and helped even out my skin tone.  It's very drying so moisturizing well is necessary.  It is very tacky on the skin and definitely needs to be set with powder.  This does not help when you have drier skin.  Maybe the moisturizers make the following problems worse.  It does not wear long and then it starts to break down and crease.  It settles into fine lines.  Overall it looks good when it first goes on and lasts about 6 hours.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Review for: Other
Usually I try and stick to high end foundations but I had been breaking out from something, I tried this to help the acne. And It helped, it’s not magic but it does help. It’s medium coverage can be buildable. It’s a nice finish and it lasts on my oily skin, for my 10 hour work days. I don’t wear it everyday because I love my high end. But it’s a real good foundation if you don’t mind drugstore .
Kayla L.
Review for: Naked
My skin is very sensitive to makeup. It also breaks out a lot. For me, Almay Clear Complexion has been my go-to to cover up any blemishes and even my skin tone. It's a pretty light formula, which feels great. It's also a very light cover - it's not sticky or goopy. If you're looking for a light foundation that doesn't irritate your skin, Almay Clear Complexion is definitely the right choice!
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Naked
This foundation was a little thin for my preference. It went on easily, didn’t seem cakey but didn’t cover all my trouble spots and seemed to wear off pretty quickly as well. Overall it’s decent but I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Tyanna D.
Review for: Beige
This has always been my favorite foundation. Light weight, medium coverage, doesn’t break me out. It is pricey for it to be drug store makeup but it does keep my face clear and I have very sensitive skin. I used this foundation for 3 years. I have went out on a limb and started trying something different but I have a feeling I will be going back to my holy grail very soon!!
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: Naked
Love this foundation. It lasts all day. The Coverage is fantastic. It doesn't get oily or cakey at all. I've tried it with many different primers and it has worked with every single one of them. And if it helps breakouts, even better!!!
Mercy M.
richmond hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, this doesn't help clear your complexion at all. That's kind of a lie. It covers decently, but this breaks down fairly quickly on my skin. It is definitely not the worst that I've tried but it's also not that good. It's so-so
Nikki T.
Lakeland
It's kind of oily for a foundation for oily/acne prone skin but it's great for a light coverage look and will definitely last longer if you prime first (that may be obvious to you but I'm still learning these things lol)
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am actually super impressed by this foundation! I have combination skin, and breakout when I stress (so most of the time). It really covers my face in a nice, even shade and tone, and covers the acne so I don't even need concealer! It also truly helped my acne disappear! It stays on all day, and gives me a nice, matte finish. I want to use this all the time, even when I don't have acne! I also love that it's hypoallergenic because sometimes my skin can be sensitive. I definitely recommend this to anyone, not just those with acne. It gives great coverage for any skin tone, but it will be the bet for those with acne.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I'm in love, y'all!! I have struggled with acne for years. This has made my skin very textured and scarred, which makes me very picky about foundations. I want a foundation that looks natural yet completely covers my skin's problems, and I found it with this one! I love the beautiful satin finish and the lasting power; I wore this to the hospital with my dad and was there for 30 hours and still looked decent when I left!! I apply with a damp sponge and set r with powder and it leaves my face looking flawless and beautiful. This is my new go-to!!
Kennady D.
It gets rid of acne? Cause I have horrible and oily skin.
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Does this cover up acne? And how well does it blend out?
jennifer v.
Lafayette, IN
Does this really work? Does it feel greasy ?
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Sarah H.
Cypress Inn, TN
Is this okay for sensitive skin? Does it work?