6 colors available

BY ALMAY

Almay clear complexion™ makeup helps clear and prevent acne blemishes while it conceals, so your complexion looks beautiful, shine-free and even all day.

• Formula with 4-in-1 Blemish Eraser covers, clears, calms and controls
  • Contains salicylic acid to help your skin look its best every day. 91% of the women saw an overall improvement in the appearance of their skin.
  • Doctor tested
  • Quality Ingredients. Hypoallergenic. American science

• Anyone with oily skin use Almay Clear Complexion Makeup ? Have you ...1 Answers
  • Why isn't this available for those of us with dark skin?3 Answers
  • I want to try a new foundation, I've tried a million! I have oily s...2 Answers
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love this product, I was so shocked at how well it worked! It covers amazing and is very light weight on your face! I usually only stick to my usual Kat Von D lock it foundation but I was running out one day and I decided to go to Walmart and pick up a cheap foundation since my closest Sephora is over 100 miles away! I'd seen this product up at ulta about a week or two before and sampled it on my hand, at ulta this product runs between $15-17 dollars I found it at Walmart for $10-12 dollars! I fell in love after using it! It goes on really well and unlike the Kat Von D foundation it isn't extremely thick. Even after I stocked back up on Kat Von D I've been using this because it's so light weight and perfect for summer, my Kat Von D would get kinda spotted even with set in spray because of my sweating (it's summer) I never had that problem with it until the extreme temperatures hit! So since its summer if I use foundation it'll definitely be this one because it's simply amazing!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
My first foundation I ever bought! The color selection wasn't great at my Walmart. They only offered 5-8 shades. The lightest shade was a little too dark for me. It is a bit pricier than other foundations at the drugstore but this helped me A LOT with my acne problems throughout school. Clears my face up great! My best friend who had severe acne started using this, and it cleared her face up amazingly! Who would have thought? The coverage was okay, didn't really cover my redness. I still use this today but not all over my face (I tried using all over one day and it burned my cheeks? Not sure if my skin has became more sensitive or my bottle is old) but instead I use it to put on my acne spots. Kind of like spot concealing. Not necessarily for extra coverage, but just to put over my spots to help them go away quicker. I think this is great for those in school or for beginners just starting makeup.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I just bought this foundation a week ago, and I am in love with it. I have been breaking out very badly recently and I decided to switch up my makeup routine. I went from using Maybeline BB cream and Nyx concealer to this foundation and the matching concealer. I love it. Along with cleaning my face more often, this makeup has really helped my complexion. It keeps my oily skin matte, it's light and doesn't clog my pores, and it's got a nice consistency that gives me the coverage I need without looking like I caked on a ton of makeup. It's relatively cheap as well, and it doesn't take a lot of it to use in a setting. I definitely recommend this product to anybody that has oily/combo skin or that has trouble with acne and dark spots. Definitely go for the matching concealer too.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
This is an amazing foundation! I love to use this daily because it does not get oily nor expose dry patches on my skin! It has a nice satin finish to it and sets nicely in conjunction with other makeup products that I use! It has good coverage and can be built even further from that if need be! It claims that it helps with blemishes for a 'clear complexion' but I have not noticed that it does so. This is why I only gave it 4/5 stars. I did not personally buy it for just the blemish clearing so it's not as much of a problem for ME personally but the title of the product might be misleading. However, everyone's skin is different so maybe it'll work for others-- it just didn't make a difference for me. I use it for the coverage and pigment!
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Before i switched to Clinique, I always wore Almay Clear Complexion. It truly does take away your acne and keeps it that way. My face stays matte all day and rarely gets oily (tzone). I loved the fact that I didn't have breakouts with my makeup and sometimes I even dabbed makeup on a pimple when I woke up with one and it dried it out. Cons were that it was drying makeup, so it tends to show every imperfection of your face. My pores and lines stood out more. Which gave my face a rough appearance. You need a good moisturizer primer before hand.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I have very sensitive skin that breaks out in a dry, itchy rash with pretty much any product; so wearing makeup can be tricky. It took me years to find a brand that didn't bother my skin; and Almay is my savior! I can wear any of their cosmetic products and not have any problems. I find that all of their cosmetics are a great value and exceptional quality. I am a repeat customer for this product (as well as other Almay products) and recommend to any other person in similar shoes (or with similir delicate faces, I should say).
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this foundation. My skin is really oily and is prone to breakouts. I got this because I wanted something a bit lighter to wear that didn't have insanely heavy coverage. This is perfect. It's a truly buildable medium coverage that doesn't clog my pores. The color 006 Sand is perfect for my Asian skin. It doesn't last all day, but then again, no foundation does. I love that it's a natural matte finish, and I love that it's a skinny bottle with a pump. Overall this is great and I would buy it again.
Nerissa R.
Nerissa R.
Bridgeport, CT
I only wear cover up when I have acne that is not nice to see and when I use cover up I do not want to make my skin worse than it already is. There is no other way to do that then to use Almay's clear complexion makeup. When trying to cover up the acne I already have I do not want to create more or make the ones I have worse and this product does exactly what I need it to do and that is cover up my acne and assist in making it disappear! Additionally, with my fair skin tone the Ivory matches perfectly.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC
Omg, this stuff! I bought it basically because it was a Hail Mary pass for me. I had tried everything except this and this stuff is amazing. Usually I have makeup problems where it clumps up in pores and looks terrible, but this makeup is so smooth and 95% of the time you don't even feel like you are wearing it! It works with all skin types in my opinion because I have bipolar skin, some days it is oily and some days it is dry. I absolutely recommend this along with their powder for daily use make up.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This line didn't match my skin color. The coverage is very light for me and my oily skin broke down the foundation very quickly. I bought it for the acne fighting Ingredients but the lack of coverage, the color not matching, and it not being long lasting put me off and I ended up returning it to the store. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Instead, Neutrogenas skin clearing foundation worked a lot better in terms of color, coverage, and staying power and that is what I use instead of this one.
Kennady D.
Kennady D.
It gets rid of acne? Cause I have horrible and oily skin.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Does this cover up acne? And how well does it blend out?
jennifer v.
jennifer v.
Lafayette, IN
Does this really work? Does it feel greasy ?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cypress Inn, TN
Is this okay for sensitive skin? Does it work?