BY ALMAY

Blemisheal technology contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes for an even complexion. Mineral complex absorbs oil. Aloe and chamomile soothe skin to help reduce redness. see more...

• I can't figure out whether I should get medium or light-medium! h...1 Answers
  • Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?4 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my ble...3 Answers
Morgan M.
Mount Pleasant
I use this product every day and have been using this same concealer for years. The product is thin enough where you can’t tell you’re wearing the concealer but thick enough to cover all those unwanted zits, red spots, and dark under eye circles. It can be purchased at any drug store!
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Light
Almay concealer just didn't hit the mark. It only lasted maybe 8 hours and even less on the face covering acne. It made me have more texture under the eyes and could not build to cover anything well. It not my first choice in concealer. Does not cover acne well at all.
Kerri C.
Covington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure it really helps with acne but doesn't make me breakout which is great. It is a thick concealer which can get cakey really fast. Does have decent coverage almost full coverage but not quite.
Shantel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer!! It gets did of my dark circles instantly. I feel like it matches my skin great too!! I know you can buy this at any drug store and people are skeptical about that but honestly it really does a great job. If you are looking for a more afforfable concealer this is a great one to try!
Nikki T.
Lakeland
It's my first and only experience with concealer but I think it's a good brand. It covers almost anything and lasts even with my oily skin. The consistency is kinda thick but still spreads easily and evenly.
Bre R.
fredericksburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this concealer since I started doing makeup and it’s never lacked in quality. It doesn’t irritate or break out my sensitive skin, it’s easy to blend, and has great coverage for a drugstore price
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I scored a great deal on this concealer at Walgreens . I usually wear Maybelline for me but love trying out other brands and products. I had a blemish but the light highlighted the area more . I've been using this to brighten under my eyes and under my brows. It blends out nicely. I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon but like it so far. Stays on all day
Anna F.
Jonesboro
Love love love! I have been using this for years! I love the coverage & the fact that it is working on getting rid of the problem itself while I wear it throughout my day!
Martha C.
I have been using this since 2005 and it is the only one that works for me. It matches my skin color and I can use my regular makeup over and the next day my pimples are dried. I tried using the Neutrogena one before thinking that it was the same if not better and I was wrong. I highly recommend this to anyone
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Light / Medium, Light
First drugstore concealer I ever tried. My twelve year old self thought it would be wise to use it as a foundation. It's not intended for that, so that may explain the cakey appearance of my face at that age, but upon repurchasing it now, I realize it's actually a really decent concealer. It's pretty pigmented even compared to some high end ones like KVD, and personally I like it better than the Maybelline Fit Me! concealer, which I also tried. Given the name of the product it's also gentle enough to use on breakouts. Definitely recommend!
Erika B.
Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?
Shannon H.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my blemishes. Does this one work well for covering as well as blemish fighting ?
Becca M.
Wow, I didn't know something like this existed. Has anyone out there purchased it? Does the treatment gel actually work?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it ever cake up?
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help with complexion? Is it a light make up or does it actually conceal and clear at the same time?