BY ALMAY

Product Details

Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer Helps Clear And Prevent Acne Blemishes For An Even Complexion.
Formula With 4-in-1 Blemish Eraser Covers, Clears, Calms And Controls
Contains A Mineral Complex To Absorb Oil, Aloe And Chamomile To Soothe Skin And Help Reduce Redness.
Doctor Tested

• I can't figure out whether I should get medium or light-medium! h...1 Answers
  • Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?4 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my ble...3 Answers
Almay Clear Complexion Concealer
  • "it's my first and only experience with concealer but i think it's a good brand. it covers almost anything and lasts even with my oily skin. the consistency is kinda thick but still spreads easily and evenly." in 13 reviews
  • "i suffer from blemishes,redness and dark circles. this gives me full coverage and last all day, blends well and doesn't dry or flake. " in 8 reviews
Sara L.
Review for: Other more...
I found this concealer on clearance for 3 bucks at Kroger, I think it was on sale because of a package update not sure though, it has been my favorite concealer for the past year now. It goes well with the foundation and they both help treat blemishes. I use the shade light to medium number 200. I use it under my eyes to help combat my dark circles and around my nose where I have darker veins and larger pores. It to me cover almost everything. Which has been so hard to find one product to conceal all of the imperfection I find on my face! I highly recommend this product and the almay brand in general. I have way less breakout while using these products and love how they put a work into making their make up help sensitive skin and customers with breakouts! For sure worth the money on sale or Not!
Justine W.
Coopersburg, PA
Review for: Light / Medium, Medium more...
Almay's is my current go-to for concealer. I have a difficult time finding concealers because often times they are too light or too orange. I use Almay's concealer on dark spots and the occasional blemish. It has pretty good coverage and helps even my skin tone with the tinted moisturizer I apply afterward. The only downside is that it could dry out the skin if you apply too much, or when I use it in the winter when my skin tends to be dryer. This is easily overcome by applying extra hydrating toner or facial cream beforehand, but it is still something to watch out for.
Emily D.
North East, MD
Review for: Light / Medium more...
This is the first concealer I have ever tried! It applies very well and I love the doe foot applicators and small compact packaging! It is very lightweight and creamy formula but it does tend to stick to my dry spots. The color I have matches my skin tone perfectly! It is at a good price point but the product does dry up after awhile of not using it (this is not an everyday product for me, only at small areas of occasional breakouts)
Morgan M.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I use this product every day and have been using this same concealer for years. The product is thin enough where you can’t tell you’re wearing the concealer but thick enough to cover all those unwanted zits, red spots, and dark under eye circles. It can be purchased at any drug store!
Bree P.
Sharpsburg
Review for: Light more...
Not good. The only thing I like this concealer for is to set my eyes before I do my eyeshadow. When I put it on my under eye or in other places on my face it becomes very blotchy throughout the day. I would not recommend to others.
Jenn S.
Review for: Light / Medium, Other more...
I’ve been using this product for many years and it’s the only concealer I use. I buy multiple at a time as sometimes it’s hard to find. I usually purchase it at CVS, Target and Ulta. It’s lightweight and blends well.
Destiny K.
Acton
Review for: Light / Medium more...
How do I even start with this product? Well it is not build able and is very Cakey. Using a beauty blender does not help it because it is hard to blend into foundation. For sure would not recommend and would buy.
Kate B.
Hudson
Review for: Light / Medium more...
I really like this concealer. It was the first brand of concealer I used and I still really like it even after trying others. I also like the applicator and the way it applies. I think it’s a great product.
Emily C.
Oak Hills, CA
It dries and heals my acne while also covering it up which is great but Ive seen that it tends to get cakey, even on areas that aren't dry. Color is also a little dark for it being "100 light".
Angela M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Light more...
I've been using this concealer for a few years (switching from higher-end brands). I mainly use it to even out the color under my eyes and on the sides of my nose. I'll keep buying and would recommend to other people as well
Erika B.
Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it ever cake up?
Shannon H.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my blemishes. Does this one work well for covering as well as blemish fighting ?
Becca M.
Wow, I didn't know something like this existed. Has anyone out there purchased it? Does the treatment gel actually work?
Kimberly S.
Marietta, GA
I am looking for a way to treat and conceal spots and/or blemishes...this product looks like it would fit the bill, but I'm worried about any potential pore-clogging issues or ingredients. Has this product cleared up large blemishes? Or made it worse? Does it cover and treat sun spots as well? Thanks in advance.