BY ALMAY

Product Details

Almay Clear Complexion™ Concealer Helps Clear And Prevent Acne Blemishes For An Even Complexion.
Formula With 4-in-1 Blemish Eraser Covers, Clears, Calms And Controls
Contains A Mineral Complex To Absorb Oil, Aloe And Chamomile To Soothe Skin And Help Reduce Redness.
Doctor Tested

• I can't figure out whether I should get medium or light-m...1 Answers
  • Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?4 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a concealer that will help wit...3 Answers
Almay Clear Complexion Concealer
  • "it's my first and only experience with concealer but i think it's a good brand. it covers almost anything and lasts even with my oily skin. the consistency is kinda thick but still spreads easily and evenly." in 13 reviews
  • "i suffer from blemishes,redness and dark circles. this gives me full coverage and last all day, blends well and doesn't dry or flake. " in 8 reviews
Mary K.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: Light more...
I've used this product for nearly 10 years, when I first started wearing makeup. It is one of the only products I am completely and utterly loyal too. I have very fair skin and the light shade is perfect. I've struggled with acne for so long and this is the only concealer I trust on my skin. The price is so reasonable and I trust the Almay brand. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE this concealer! This is my first one I have ever tried and I am very pleased with my experience. It definitely covers the occasional spots that I need it for. I also love how compact the tube is and how lightweight it is. This is going to my go to concealer until I can find better.
Morgan M.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I use this product every day and have been using this same concealer for years. The product is thin enough where you can’t tell you’re wearing the concealer but thick enough to cover all those unwanted zits, red spots, and dark under eye circles. It can be purchased at any drug store!
Justine W.
Cary, NC
Review for: Light / Medium, Medium more...
Almay's is my current go-to for concealer. I have a difficult time finding concealers because often times they are too light or too orange. I use Almay's concealer on dark spots and the occasional blemish. It has pretty good coverage and helps even my skin tone with the tinted moisturizer I apply afterward. The only downside is that it could dry out the skin if you apply too much, or when I use it in the winter when my skin tends to be dryer. This is easily overcome by applying extra hydrating toner or facial cream beforehand, but it is still something to watch out for.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Out of all of the concealers I have tried, Almay Clear Complexion Concealer is my new favorite. I did some research on which to buy and this one had good reviews so I decided to give it a try. I bought it on Amazon for about $6. It's not super pricey and gets the job done. I apply as the blemishes appear on my skin and blend gently with a finger. It matches well with my skin tone and blends nice and evenly. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either which is always a plus. The slender size means it fits well in a purse or pocket and is good on the go.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This is one of the only Almay products I've ever bought, but it's the reason I won't buy more. To start off, this product didn't cover up any redness or dark under eyes and it oxidized on my skin into this horrible orange, flakey mess. Also, the tube was barely full! I'm sure accidents happen during production but it added to my hate for this product. I tried to use this product multiple times with different products and bases to see if it would change the result, and it ran out so fast, maybe within 2 weeks. Awful.
Bree P.
Sharpsburg
Review for: Light more...
Not good. The only thing I like this concealer for is to set my eyes before I do my eyeshadow. When I put it on my under eye or in other places on my face it becomes very blotchy throughout the day. I would not recommend to others.
Emily D.
North East, MD
Review for: Light / Medium more...
This is the first concealer I have ever tried! It applies very well and I love the doe foot applicators and small compact packaging! It is very lightweight and creamy formula but it does tend to stick to my dry spots. The color I have matches my skin tone perfectly! It is at a good price point but the product does dry up after awhile of not using it (this is not an everyday product for me, only at small areas of occasional breakouts)
Jenn S.
Review for: Light / Medium, Other more...
I’ve been using this product for many years and it’s the only concealer I use. I buy multiple at a time as sometimes it’s hard to find. I usually purchase it at CVS, Target and Ulta. It’s lightweight and blends well.
Kate B.
Hudson
Review for: Light / Medium more...
I really like this concealer. It was the first brand of concealer I used and I still really like it even after trying others. I also like the applicator and the way it applies. I think it’s a great product.
Erika B.
Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it ever cake up?
Shannon H.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my blemishes. Does this one work well for covering as well as blemish fighting ?
Becca M.
Wow, I didn't know something like this existed. Has anyone out there purchased it? Does the treatment gel actually work?
Kimberly S.
Marietta, GA
I am looking for a way to treat and conceal spots and/or blemishes...this product looks like it would fit the bill, but I'm worried about any potential pore-clogging issues or ingredients. Has this product cleared up large blemishes? Or made it worse? Does it cover and treat sun spots as well? Thanks in advance.