6 colors available

BY ALMAY

Blemisheal technology contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes for an even complexion. Mineral complex absorbs oil. Aloe and chamomile soothe skin to help reduce redness. see more...

• I can't figure out whether I should get medium or light-medium! how...1 Answers
  • Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?4 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my blemi...3 Answers
Heather B.
Heather B.
I used this concealer for THE LONGEST TIME. I'm talking over the course of 3 years. But as I got more skilled and mature with my makeup I had a lot more experience with concealers. Although this concealer blends like a dream and has amazing coverage, it also creases, and sets into fine lines. Along with being a little drying and flakey. Because it's a drugstore product I can't complain too much. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for." But, I think that other concealers are much better and are the same price, if not cheaper.
K T.
K T.
Review for: Light
This is a good concealer. I haven't noticed it clearing up blemishes but at the same time it doesn't irritate them. It does a nice job of covering them up.
This is more for normal to oily skin because it does have a matte finish. It could look cakey if you have dry skin.
I like the size of the end of the doe foot applicator. Since it on the smaller side you can really pin point where you want the concealer to be.
It is kinda pricey depending on where you buy it, however I still like it and would recommend trying it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Review for: Light
This is my favorite spot concealer for combination skin. The medication is not very strong, so it doesn't burn my skin. The color blends in well and is easy to apply with the tube packaging. Small, so easy to throw in my purse or backpack. Would recommend it to anyone else with combination skin and needing just a few touchups here and there. I would not recommend it to someone who needs all over foundation coverage. This is more for a natural look and just covering the bad spots.
Bertha H.
Bertha H.
I was disappointed with this product for the fact that it didn't do much to help with my acne and dried so terrible on top my foundation. In fact, the concealer dried too quickly and left a bad texture. I've used another complexion concealer from neutrogena that has worked far better for myself. I'll most likely use this for small spots, but definitely not like I would my regular concealers. Once finished, I do not see myself repurchasing this.
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Light
I grabbed this from the store cause I didn't like either of my current concealers. Well let me say that I am glad I grabbed this product. I use it for my under eye area and this leaves your face looking smooth and not cakey at all. It blends so nicely and still gives full coverage! If your looking for a drugstore concealer this is the one to get. In my opinion it reminded me of a drugstore dupe for the nars concealer just not as thick!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this while I was on vacation due to leaving my normal concealer behind. For the price the product was great! I likely won't use it on an everyday basis though. It is great for covering blemishes. It blends well and the coverage is amazing, however I was not a fan of it for under eye. I found it creased very badly.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Light
This is one of the better concealers I've found. Coverage is adequate for spots or redness. The shade blends well with my natural tone so it doesn't stand out as obvious. The best feature is that it contains a bit of salicylic acid so it's clearing up the blemish while covering it.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Light / Medium
This has become my go-to concealer. Previous concealers I tried would cover my blemish but sometimes add to the oiliness. This product does the opposite! It covers while the salicylic acid helps the spot to dry up and clear up faster. The price is great. Coverage lasts. Love it!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have literally gone through 10 of these because it's so good. It covers everything. I have problem areas on my face and it blends so easily to cover blemishes. By far my favorite concealer for blemishes. Although it claims to help heal blemishes I have not noticed a difference
Emma G.
Emma G.
Kind of cakey, but has great coverage. Paired with my other makeup (blush, highlighter, bronzer, etc.) it's practically unnoticeable. It didn't come with much product for its price. I was a little disappointed it only lasted me a month, but it was a good concealer.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Can i use it like a normal concealer or just in acné?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have been trying to find a concealer that will help with my blemishes. Does this one work well for covering as well as blemish fighting ?
Becca M.
Becca M.
Wow, I didn't know something like this existed. Has anyone out there purchased it? Does the treatment gel actually work?
Monica L.
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it ever cake up?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help with complexion? Is it a light make up or does it actually conceal and clear at the same time?