Almay Cleansing Lotion for Dry with Cucumber

Buy Almay Cleansers - Almay Cleansing Lotion 1 with Cucumber 118ml/4oz - Dry Skin. How-to-Use: Step 1: Wash your hands to remove bacteria and dirt. Step 2: Remove any makeup. Step 3: Splash your face with luke warm water. Step 4: Lather a small amount of cleanser between your hands. Step 5: Cleanse from the neck up to the hairline in a circular motion. Step 6: Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Rita W.
I purchased this at a local discount store. I have normal to dry skin, the becomes very dry and sensitive in the winter. While I like getting my face exceptionally clean with foaming cleansers, unfortunately I haven't found any that do not leave my skin feeling tight and too dry afterwards.

This cleansing lotion is a white, creamy consistency, that does not foam at all. It feels smooth and cool on, with a subtle scent of cucumber and aloe. I found that it was great to use with my Clarisonic facial brush, which gave me a great clean, without over drying my skin. The only negative with this facial cleanser is that it didn't remove all of my makeup with the first application, so I had to use an oil based eye makeup reandmover afterwards. Also, unfortunately I read that this product has been discontinued, so I am afraid to start depending on it and then not be able to find it anymore.
Abbey M.
In love with this! I bought it thinking the cucumber would be good for my skin, and I was right! It reduced my breakouts and brightened my skin. Also, unlike other cleansers, it didn't take moisture away from my skin while cleansing it. I felt clean and my skin felt amazing! 10/10 for sure.
Danielle D.
I have the moisturizer and it works great I love the smell and texture of the cream it's makes my skin smooth and I put in on before bed so my skins is refreshed and clean before going to sleep it also is very cheap
Syrie C.
Favorite, favorite, favorite! Does wonders for dry skin! Highly recommended!
Gabriela C.
Union city, NJ
Amazing i love it! gentle on my skin but strong enough to get off my waterproof liner without ripping my eyelids!
kayla t.
Hammond, IN
How good does this product work?