• Almay Butter Kiss™ Lipstick Pink Light
  • Almay Butter Kiss™ Lipstick Red Medium
  • Almay Butter Kiss™ Lipstick Nude Light
  • Almay Butter Kiss™ Lipstick Red Light/Medium

BY ALMAY

Your favorite shades, in each of four finishes: matte, satin, metallic, glitter. Mix it up in monochrome. Soft texture for beautiful color payoff.

• I have very fair skin and red hair, what would be the bes...1 Answers
  • I have some of these lipsticks but do all of them have sh...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble matching their skin tone to these???3 Answers
Almay Butter Kiss™ Lipstick

Start your review of Almay Butter Kiss™ Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is more sheer than the light color in pink-medium range. I love this range, even though the colors aren't exciting. But they are moisturizing. Great quality products. " in 40 reviews
  • "I love this color. looks great on dark skin. perfect for every season. it is very moisturizing and creamy." in 15 reviews
  • "Out of the four light colours, this has to be my favorite. the formula is nicely moisturizing, and I find this has the best pigment out of the four. On my skin tone it's a little dark, but I love it all the same. It's a great pop of colour for my normally "natural" make-up looks. " in 13 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of red lips but this almay lipstick is to die for its not dry or matte type long lasting very moisturizing and compliments my skin tone amazing" in 6 reviews
LeeAnn M.
I had been trying to find a lipstick from Almay for that longest time. That's the only brand I generally try to use and I had a complete makeup bag of all Almay except lipstick. Then I found this lipstick. It was a great addition to my makeup bag. I live the color selection. It goes on smooth and easy without having to reapply all the time. Color stays rich and beautiful on your lips and doesn't dry out. Would recommend to anyone.
Bea🧜🏽‍♀️ O.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Red Medium more...
The lip shade color is very flattering on all skin types. I expected the color to wear off, and it did not! My lips stay hydrated and although the color wears off a little bit, it leaves behind a beautiful stain on your lips!
Lauren C.
Review for: Pink Light more...
This lipstick is great for spring and summer. It isn't completely opaque, but it still has a lot of pigment to it. It has a nice formula: it isn't drying, and feels comfortable and soft on the lips. I would recommend this butter lipstick or the Revlon butter lipsticks. They are quite similar, but there are many shades to choose from if you consider both brands.
Erin J.
Review for: Nude Light more...
This is my FAVORITE lipstick to wear and it is my favorite shade! It is so soft on your lips and feels like it moisturizes as well as provides color to your lips. It’s sort of a mixture between a lip balm and a lipstick for me, and I think that is why I love it. It is great for a natural makeup look, and the price point is perfect.
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this lipstick.  It is a great every day color that just adds a natural tint to your lips.  I always wear it to the beach or gym.  It feels great on my lips and keeps my lips from getting chapped without having to add a gloss.  Great price and beautiful colors.
Shellamae C.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Pink Light more...
It's my first time to try this Almay lipstick, I had a coupon so I decided to get one today. It's not matte so you have to retouch from time to time but it looks so dewy and Shiny-Licious, so it doesn't look dry on my lips. I love the shades they have. I love it!
Sophie L.
Much better than the revlon lip butters. Good hydration, does not exacerbate dryness or chapped lips. Really really good color pay off for type of product it is! Almost like a lipstick pigmentation but not nearly as high maintenance. I reach for this (esp this color) when I want a more glam look without the fuss. Not super long wearing, but paring it with a liner/primer helps. It’s so easy to use that I don’t mind reapplying. I do wish they had more shades though! Am also not the biggest fan of nude and pink colors, but reds and berries are definitely worth checking out
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
Review for: Nude Light/Medium more...
For everyday use this lipstick is good. It hydrating and light on lips. Doesnt last long, you need to re applying it. I like how smooth and hydrating it makes me feel. Good to go for everyday look as it has nude shades. Not dramatic. Yes I would love to get this again.
Victoria P.
Love this shade! It gives a nice color, feels light, and looks amazing. It's affordable. I also bought a few more colors to try. Packaging is you're usual. It's very moisturizing, it feels like a color lip balm.
London W.
Waynesburg , PA
this lipstick is pretty good. it’s doesn’t have a lot of pigment but it’s good for a casual every day look. definitely not something i’d wear for full glam though. but that’s to be expected for the price and color.
Anna M.
Does this stay on for a long period of time
Katherine L.
Has anyone had trouble matching their skin tone to these???
Leslie M.
New haven, CT
Where can i find this product. I've used it before as a gift but don't know where to buy it!?

Target