BY ALMAY

One tool, three easy steps to perfect brows:

• Define with pointed tip
  • Fill with flat edge
  • Tame with brush

• Now that I'm on a budget, I've been buying drugstore make...3 Answers
  • Hi Fellow Influensters! I have a half and eyebrow. I just...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good brow pencil! I have very light bl...3 Answers
Almay Brow Pencil™
  • "I have never used a brow pencil before this one and I really like it. The brush on the end is great, I found it very easy to blend." in 32 reviews
  • "i really liked it." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an eyebrow pencil... Brown eyeshadow was always my way to define them, until I tried this pencil." in 1 review
  • "I heard so many good things of this brow pencil, but I honestly didn't like the pencil." in 1 review
  • "The brush on the end is great, I found it very easy to blend." in 1 review
Tessa C.
Review for: Dark Blonde more...
THIS PENCIL IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I never leave home without using it and it's so easy to use. I love the coloring and how simple it is. 10/10 the best eyebrow pencil, tried and true. Much love, always have to have one.
Miranda K.
Howard
Pretty good! It's not too hard or soft and the spoolie is super convenient. I did have a little trouble matching to auburn hair but I'll forgive that since it wasn't a very natural shade.
Jennifer P.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Brunette more...
I liked it was easy to apply. I like the spooly that it came with. This is a good everyday brow pencil to use. I am a mom always on the go, so that means I don't have a lot of time to do my make up. I like the consistency of the brow pen.
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
Perfect color for my brown brows, many browns are too warm for me. The consistency is nice and smooth and doesn’t clog my pores, it stays put but comes off easily w cleanser. I really love it, a great dupe for the Anastasia brow definer. My new go too.
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
Review for: Brunette more...
This is an awesome drug store find! Great color, goes on easy and then boom great brows! I liked it better than more expensive ones that I bought in a makeup store! Will definitely purchase again.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I love how skinny it is so you could really get in there and draw a beautiful eyebrows shape I also do love the color and the formula and the price is good as well
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I bought this pencil on sale and decided to give it a try. I was using a similar eyebrow pencil by Mac in blonde, and this eyebrow pencil by Almay is definitely on par. I will be replacing my Mac pencil by this pencil, also in the shade blonde. It goes on very easily and precise, and isn't too light nor too dark for my light my very light brown brows. If you're not the best at eyebrow application, this pencil is for you. It seems very hard to mess up application using this product with a light hand, and i
t still makes your brows flawless!!
C. H.
Review for: Dark Blonde more...
I am amazed by the quality of this drugstore eyebrow pencil. The best part about this product is the low price tag, reasonably priced good quality makeup can be hard to find, but this product fits the bill.

I bought the dark blonde shade and it is just the right lighter color but still helps define my brows. I also love the dual sided brush and pencil, it’s so nice to have that with this product. The only thing to be careful of with this product is the application, if you apply too lightly you won’t get enough product but if you apply too much, it will be way too dark and it will look chalky.

This is actually one of my favorite eyebrow brushes because it’s fuller than most and helps give the brows an overall better shape. I would definitely recommend this eyebrow pencil if you want a great quality drugstore makeup brow product.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
I have VERY patchy brows (a lot of the time I have to almost completely draw it on lol)... This pencil wasn't great for that. I would say this pencil would be best for people who already have full brows that need a SMALL amount to fill in or to add some color to them.. Not great for people with patchy brows!!
Irene M.
I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. I've tried SO many ...THIS EYEBROW PENCIL ROCKS. It is easy to apply ... you can make it thick or thin, it's not too greasy, it doesn't slide around. I have dark brown hair and the "Brunette" color is perfect for me. It's awesome. Powder your brow before you apply and then lightly powder to set. It will last all day.   ... You won't be disappointed!
Marla M.
Providence, RI
Now that I'm on a budget, I've been buying drugstore makeup. This brow pencil is my go-to favorite, but I often can't find it in regular CVS, Walgreens, etc. Does anyone know any grocery or convenience store chains that always sell this product?
Samantha G.
I am looking for a good brow pencil! I have very light blonde eyebrows. Does this pencil have a good color for light hair and does it work well? I have heard great things about Anastasia brow wiz but am looking for a drugstore version! Thanks!!
Margarita S.
Tucson, AZ
Is it just me or does it break off like every 3 seconds?
Jessica B.
Does anybody like this? I use rimmels brow brush but want to try something different
Claudine S.
Canton, MI
What exactly is the difference between a regular and a defining eyebrow pencil?