Almay Brow Pencil™

This is the brow pencil that does it all with ease

I’m looking to very thin eyebrow waterproof pencil would this be good??
I don’t normally color my eyebrows but I want to try it out. I have blonde eyebrows which would be the best pencil?
Is this product good?
Start your review of Almay Brow Pencil™!
Product Highlights
I have never used a brow pencil before this one and I really like it. The brush on the end is great, I found it very easy to blend.in reviews
i really liked it.in reviews
The brush on the end is great, I found it very easy to blend.in reviews
It rolls on easily, skinny enough for sharp edges and the opposite ends are perfect so your makeup bag isn't insanely full.in reviews
I had never used an eyebrow pencil... Brown eyeshadow was always my way to define them, until I tried this pencil.in reviews
Jacqueline  T.
Booneville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product Iovecir its works great. And i woukscrecomend it to any one i would buy it for sure cheap ti. It's a great products i love this its every thi g you could want in a products but this does work really greatly. My friends would buy it
Karen  V.
Palatine, IL
Almay Brow Pencil™ uploaded by Karen  V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
As you can tell I'm still practicing to master my eyeborows . I use this product daily as practice or when I go out. Nothing to improve it does get the job done,has very good pigmentation goes very well with my dark brown eyes as well as my hair color. Its also not expensive. I recommend for beginners.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Almay Brow Pencil™ uploaded by Tia S.
right now this is my favorite brow pencil. I love the brush on one side and the small angled tip on the other. One side of the tip I use for the filling in and the more precise tip I use for more perfect point. I grab this over and over again. I would recommend to all my friends.
Kaelee L.
Rutherfordton, NC
Love brow pencils. I rarely find a brow pencil that I do not like. This one is easy to work with and isn’t harsh
Mary V.
Winston, OR
Great product. I have blonde hair and light brown eyebrows.  This brow pencil makes my brows look fuller and pretty.  It adds just the right amount of color, and makes me feel confident and pretty. I would definitely recommend this brow pencil.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
This was the first product I bought and learned how to do my brows. I love love love this product and sofar nothing compares to this. I love the triangle tip, it's my preferred method of doing my brows and of course the spoolie on the other end. It's just easier the trying to find another tool specially if your in a rush or kids are bugging you. Highly recommend!!!!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Almay Brow Pencil™ uploaded by Rosie N.
You have to have a light-hand to use this brow. The product draws on a bit too harsh so you have to use the spooly to really clean up those lines. The color was nice and really showcase my brows. And it’s reasonably priced at CVS with beauty discounts. Now I’m not sure if I would use these enough to throw these in my empties since I have other brow products I like to use but I’m sure these will come in handy as backups.
arabella H.
Spokane, WA
I am amazed by the quality of this drugstore eyebrow pencil. The best part about this product is the low price tag, reasonably priced good quality makeup can be hard to find, but this product fits the bill. I bought the dark blonde shade and it is just the right lighter color but still helps define my brows. I also love the dual sided brush and pencil, it’s so nice to have that with this product. The only thing to be careful of with this product is the application, if you apply too lightly you won’t get enough product but if you apply too much, it will be way too dark and it will look chalky. This is actually one of my favorite eyebrow brushes because it’s fuller than most and helps give the brows an overall better shape. I would definitely recommend this eyebrow pencil if you want a great quality drugstore makeup brow product.
Vanessa W.
West Richland , Wa
I find that this is an under rated product. Nobody ever talks about it but I think it works great! I always wish there were more color options when it comes to drug store products. However, I never have to worry about my bows coming off when I use this pencils.
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
I am someone who has a hard time doing their brows do to not having much of eyebrows and lack of makeup skills, but with this pencil I find it is easy to do them and make them look pretty natural. only con I find is if you go over a spot to many times you can definitely notice that your bros are drawn on. Another thing I like is the brush, one of the best brushes and I have bought plenty to compare. overall this product will definitely be a keeper for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...