BY ALMAY

Soft, Natural Looking Color with all day Precise Definitions. Sharpens automatically for an ultra-fine tip. Infused with nourishing vitamin E. Removes easily with almay eye makeup removers. Hypoallergenic / Good for Contact Lens Wearers. . see more...

• Now that I'm on a budget, I've been buying drugstore makeup. This...2 Answers
  • Hi Fellow Influensters! I have a half and eyebrow. I just wanted ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good brow pencil! I have very light blonde eye...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The brush on the end is great, I found it very easy to blend." in 1 review
  • "It is a pretty good match for my brow/hair color." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an eyebrow pencil... Brown eyeshadow was always my way to define them, until I tried this pencil." in 1 review
  • "i really liked it." in 1 review
  • "The only downside is when filling your brows you'll constantly be twisting the end, since it's like a mechanical eyebrow pencil." in 1 review
Alana C.
Review for: Brunette
I have VERY patchy brows (a lot of the time I have to almost completely draw it on lol)... This pencil wasn't great for that. I would say this pencil would be best for people who already have full brows that need a SMALL amount to fill in or to add some color to them.. Not great for people with patchy brows!!
kiaaj l.
douglasville
Review for: Brunette
I love how skinny it is so you could really get in there and draw a beautiful eyebrows shape I also do love the color and the formula and the price is good as well
Irene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. I've tried SO many ...THIS EYEBROW PENCIL ROCKS. It is easy to apply ... you can make it thick or thin, it's not too greasy, it doesn't slide around. I have dark brown hair and the "Brunette" color is perfect for me. It's awesome. Powder your brow before you apply and then lightly powder to set. It will last all day.   ... You won't be disappointed!
Marlo M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product on a whim, without reading any reviews, and I love it! The twist up pencil is really convenient and clean, and I like the brow brush on the opposite end. It's a great 2-in-1 product! It goes on creamy and very natural, and lasts all day. I can go out with very little makeup on and this product makes the natural look just pop.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only brow pencil I use! Its not too dark and a little goes a long way! The brush on the opposite end is really nice to blend in and give a natural look! And at under $8 its a steal at Walmart!
Tian L.
For the price point, this is the best skinny drugstore eyebrow pencil. There are often newspaper coupons for Almaty products, so you can actually get this for a steal. I basically use this to define the ends of my eyebrow, not to fill it out. I use an eyebrow gel for that. It does it's job. The product itself is waxy. Would repurchase.
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
Love this eyebrow pencil, love how small the pencil is causes for perfect eyebrows. So creamy and pigmented. Definitely my everyday go to brow pencil.
Natasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product. Took a couple times to figure out. But very good and very useful. Love it actually will get again
Eilish F.
It is/was the best drugstore eyebrow pencil out there! Yes, you do not get a lot of product for the money, but it was a fine point & perfect texture & shade. It was not too soft or too thick. I also liked the spoolie end. I have been using Maybelline Define-a-Brow, but it is too soft, not hard enough & yes, not enough product for what you pay.
Milah K.
Anderson, IN
I just started about a year ago filling in my brows and I am a very pale skin color and this went perfect for me. Blended in just nice was smooth and gave a good outline. I love this and will never use anything else!
Samantha G.
I am looking for a good brow pencil! I have very light blonde eyebrows. Does this pencil have a good color for light hair and does it work well? I have heard great things about Anastasia brow wiz but am looking for a drugstore version! Thanks!!
Marla M.
Providence, RI
Now that I'm on a budget, I've been buying drugstore makeup. This brow pencil is my go-to favorite, but I often can't find it in regular CVS, Walgreens, etc. Does anyone know any grocery or convenience store chains that always sell this product?
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi Fellow Influensters! I have a half and eyebrow. I just wanted to know does it last long. is it smudge proof? I hate at the end of the day and i look in the mirror and I have half a eyebrow. Thanks.
Claudine S.
Canton, MI
What exactly is the difference between a regular and a defining eyebrow pencil?
Jessica B.
Does anybody like this? I use rimmels brow brush but want to try something different