BY ALMAY

Soft, Natural Looking Color with all day Precise Definitions. Sharpens automatically for an ultra-fine tip. Infused with nourishing vitamin E. Removes easily with almay eye makeup removers. Hypoallergenic / Good for Contact Lens Wearers. . see more...

• Now that I'm on a budget, I've been buying drugstore makeup. This...2 Answers
  • Hi Fellow Influensters! I have a half and eyebrow. I just wanted ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good brow pencil! I have very light blonde eye...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The brush on the end is great, I found it very easy to blend." in 1 review
  • "It is a pretty good match for my brow/hair color." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an eyebrow pencil... Brown eyeshadow was always my way to define them, until I tried this pencil." in 1 review
  • "i really liked it." in 1 review
  • "The only downside is when filling your brows you'll constantly be twisting the end, since it's like a mechanical eyebrow pencil." in 1 review
Katerina C.
Katerina C.
Last time I got threading done, the lady took off way to much brow, especially from the top so my eyebrows look smaller and my forehead even bigger. It sucked cause I've always and big eyebrows and now they are gone. So I was looking for a Brow pencil to fill them in and I've always trusted almay because its hypoallergenic and super gentle on my skin. It did the job so I can't complain!
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Saline, MI
I've been using this eye brow pencil for years and it is still the one I grab for! the dry and extremely pigmented formula makes it easy to fill in my eye brows and make them look natural and filled in. it's extra thin pencil allows me to draw individual eyebrow hairs and the spoolie brush on the other side of the pencil is really convenient for when I need to blend it all in!
Erika O.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
Because my color is so light, I have to find a darker color than my brows but nothing too dark to make it obvious I've colored in my brows. This is a great pencil because I don't do the harsh or bold brow arch. I just color in to enhance the shape of my brow after a wax. Recommend for people not looking to really DEFINE the brow shape, but enhance the color.
Tian L.
Tian L.
For the price point, this is the best skinny drugstore eyebrow pencil. There are often newspaper coupons for Almaty products, so you can actually get this for a steal. I basically use this to define the ends of my eyebrow, not to fill it out. I use an eyebrow gel for that. It does it's job. The product itself is waxy. Would repurchase.
Sandie B.
Sandie B.
Wellington, CO
Ive always enjoyed almay products. Always a great drug store find as there is usually some sort or promotion or coupon (target, walgreens, etc). Not the longest lasting however, and I usually find that it needs reapplied every 4-5 hours, but for the price and color selection, its completely worth it.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
Clarksville, IN
I have tried the famous Anastasia brow wiz and I am still in love with the Almay one more. There is no way I would pay $20 when I can get the same exact result for $6 I have purchased this product multiple times and it never disappoints. My all time favorite eyebrow pencil without a doubt.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
I use a shaver to do my eyebrows and sometimes i make mistakes. I use this to correct that. It is a very good product. The product is very easy to use and apply. I use this product any time I feel as if I need a fill in. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Anoka, MN
Long lasting stick that wont run out after 10 uses! its great, the color blends perfectly and the smudging tool works great, its about mid priced and the packaging is super cute and i swear by this stuff! its the only kind I've found and loved with all my heart
Julissa T.
Julissa T.
The liner is ok not the best but not the worse either! I've tried using this multiple times and every time I would use it, it would feather out or smear. For the price you can't complain. I just wish that it wouldn't smear or feather as much!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Collierville, TN
My only real complaint about this brow pencil (and all brands, really) is that it doesn't come in an auburn/red shade. I have red hair and very light brows, and would love to have an option other than brown. It's very unnatural looking!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I am looking for a good brow pencil! I have very light blonde eyebrows. Does this pencil have a good color for light hair and does it work well? I have heard great things about Anastasia brow wiz but am looking for a drugstore version! Thanks!!
Marla M.
Marla M.
Providence, RI
Now that I'm on a budget, I've been buying drugstore makeup. This brow pencil is my go-to favorite, but I often can't find it in regular CVS, Walgreens, etc. Does anyone know any grocery or convenience store chains that always sell this product?
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi Fellow Influensters! I have a half and eyebrow. I just wanted to know does it last long. is it smudge proof? I hate at the end of the day and i look in the mirror and I have half a eyebrow. Thanks.
Claudine S.
Claudine S.
Canton, MI
What exactly is the difference between a regular and a defining eyebrow pencil?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Does anybody like this? I use rimmels brow brush but want to try something different