BY ALMAY

Nicole M.
Westville , IL
If you like clumpy mascara then this is for you. I couldn't get past the clumpy lashes to give it a second chance. It's affordable drug store mascara. I am very picky on mascara. I am still on the search.
DONNA V.
This isn't a horrible mascara but it's not the greatest. I do however like the change since it's not super black. It isn't very plum though. It's nice for me since I do have very pale skin and it's not as harsh as black mascara can be on me. It lasts a long time and is easily removable....
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I have been searching far and wide for a mascara that I don't have an allergic reaction to. This one was ok for about 30 minutes before my face started itching and my eyes began to water...I will have to keep looking, have already tried multiple different brands :/
Susanne J.
Boone, NC
I use this color for my green eyes! I love how it goes on, and all I need for a casual look is about 2 coats ( I like long big lashes) It really makes my eyes pop.
María Eugenia C.
The first time i try this mascara i did not like, i feel it very lumps in my eyes. then i try it with a drop of absolut alcohol and it works really nice, maybe thats your happened to me
Cadence L.
Garden City, KS
I really like this mascara! At first it was kinda clumpy but after a few uses it was a great consistency and applied very well.
Heather L.
I love how the colors layer on and accentuate my blue eyes. I also love the highlighting contouring action under my eyebrows.
Quero ganhar um deses meus cilios merece por favor nunca usei gostei do nome almay olhos brilhantes nossa eu queroo
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mascara is also awesome Alicia lashes long and dark and makes it look like it's full and it's easy to apply
Daniela B.
I love these products that do not generate any kind of allergy. I have a friend who suffers because no matter how expensive the brand always generates a reaction so you can only use almay and speaks very well of it not only because it does not hurt but also because they last all day
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
Andrea  h.
Lima, OH
I love this mascara I was wondering do they have it in water proof!
Andrea  h.
Lima, OH
I love this mascara I was wondering do they have it in water proof?
Natália C.
Brasil
Qual a durabilidade da máscara?