BY ALMAY

Buy Almay Eye Shadows - Almay Bright Eyes Eye Shadow: Brightening blend of marine extracts, White Tea and light reflectors Makes eyes appear radiant Innovative cream to powder formula feels silky and lightweight brows Details provided by Almay see more...

Teri B.
Teri B.
Hannibal, MO
The Almay Bright Eyes Eys shadow in bronze is a beautiful color. It goes with everything and really makes your eyes pop. Looks good with every eye color. Stays on and doesn't leave a crease. I would recommend this Almay eye shadow. to everyone.
Monika U.
Monika U.
Cape coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always pleased with allay products. I have super sensitive skin including my eyes which have had bad reactions to makeup. I have never had an issue with almay. Love the color and feel. All day use and easy to apply. Would but it again.
Darrah T.
Darrah T.
Mize, MS
This is my absolute favorite color. It goes on the color of your skin, it last all day. I got mine at Walmart and I was nervous at first because it came from Walmart but it's easy to apply and I love getting it!
These are an absolute JOKE! I HATE THESE SHADOWS WITH A BURNING PASSION. I put it on and you could hardly see the shadow, then AN HOUR LATER, you couldn't see it AT ALL. Don't waste your money my friends.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Love this eye shadow !!! Gives a good glow for an everyday look . Normally I use it when I'll be out in the summer so it gives the bronze more look to my face.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a pretty shadow. I love bronzey shadows that aren't too chunky. This is smooth and applies nicely. It's the perfect inner corner shade!
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Goodrich, Michigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Almay Bright Eyes eyeshadow! It brings out your natural ey7color, and it lasts all day with no touch-ups!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Saint Charles, MI
My granddaughter is the one who wears makeup, not me! She says it works well and I got her a bunch of these.
Justina G.
Justina G.
I like this product it's very pigmented and lasts a long time on my eyes if I use the right primer!
Holli D.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: Eye
Brightens tired eyes. I like it but not something you can wear everyday for sure. Beautiful colors.