BY ALMAY

Buy Almay Eye Shadows - Almay Bright Eyes Eye Shadow: Brightening blend of marine extracts, White Tea and light reflectors Makes eyes appear radiant Innovative cream to powder formula feels silky and lightweight brows Details provided by Almay see more...

Teri B.
Hannibal, MO
The Almay Bright Eyes Eys shadow in bronze is a beautiful color. It goes with everything and really makes your eyes pop. Looks good with every eye color. Stays on and doesn't leave a crease. I would recommend this Almay eye shadow. to everyone.
Monika U.
Cape Coral, FL
Always pleased with allay products. I have super sensitive skin including my eyes which have had bad reactions to makeup. I have never had an issue with almay. Love the color and feel. All day use and easy to apply. Would but it again.
Darrah T.
Mize, MS
This is my absolute favorite color. It goes on the color of your skin, it last all day. I got mine at Walmart and I was nervous at first because it came from Walmart but it's easy to apply and I love getting it!
These are an absolute JOKE! I HATE THESE SHADOWS WITH A BURNING PASSION. I put it on and you could hardly see the shadow, then AN HOUR LATER, you couldn't see it AT ALL. Don't waste your money my friends.
Amy A.
Love this eye shadow !!! Gives a good glow for an everyday look . Normally I use it when I'll be out in the summer so it gives the bronze more look to my face.
Lauren L.
This is such a pretty shadow. I love bronzey shadows that aren't too chunky. This is smooth and applies nicely. It's the perfect inner corner shade!
Amy  T.
Greer, SC
I like eye shadow, but I have found very few that I can wear without a burning sensation. This one is similar. My skin is just too sensitive
Susan L.
Visalia, CA
I can't use almay eyes shadow because of my oily skin. So why I will not get it the almay eye shadow. And the price is to high.
Kc R.
New Albany, MS
I love Almay products! They stay on good and all day! One of my favs! Will use again!and love all the colors to choose from!
Stacey B.
Goodrich, Michigan
I absolutely love Almay Bright Eyes eyeshadow! It brings out your natural ey7color, and it lasts all day with no touch-ups!