BY ALMAY

A collection of eye makeup that reduces the appearance of tired eyes. Gives you a naturally energized look. Contains a unique blend of marine extracts, white tea and peptides, plus optical diffusers to naturally brighten, depuff and refresh the eye area. Provides a subtle luminosity.

Adamaris O.
Boston, MA
I Loooooveee nudes colors on my face I feel like I can walk out with this color with out feeling to extra . This color fits my tone and I'm in love with neutral colors and I would buy this again and again
Teri B.
Hannibal, MO
The Almay Bright Eyes Eys shadow in bronze is a beautiful color. It goes with everything and really makes your eyes pop. Looks good with every eye color. Stays on and doesn't leave a crease. I would recommend this Almay eye shadow. to everyone.
Monika U.
Cape Coral, FL
Always pleased with allay products. I have super sensitive skin including my eyes which have had bad reactions to makeup. I have never had an issue with almay. Love the color and feel. All day use and easy to apply. Would but it again.
Abby C.
Stoughton , WI
This is one of my favorite eye color combinations! I live neutrals and nudes, especially for summertime - creates an easy, casual look perfect for the summer time heat. Goes on easy, and lasts the whole day. I would recommend adding this to your summer beauty regimen!
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
I was shocked by the overall quality of this eye shadow. The value for the price is absolutely amazing. It is very natural, while helping to brighten the eye area and highlight my light brown eye color.
margarita g.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't like heavy make up on my eyes, so I try this one. the colors are soft. it last for a party night and stays in place. nice packaging and small easy to carry.i buy it at my local pharmacy rite aid. yes is on my new make up list.i will buy it again.
Rosemary P.
Applies smoothly, although it's nude I find it creates the perfect natural look or creates a great pallet for color schemes. The down side , the ingredients though better than most dept store brands , would be 5 star perfect if organic!
Darrah T.
Mize, MS
This is my absolute favorite color. It goes on the color of your skin, it last all day. I got mine at Walmart and I was nervous at first because it came from Walmart but it's easy to apply and I love getting it!
Kelli T.
Yucaipa, CA
I don't wear a whole lot of makeup and Almay's Bright Eyes shadow is perfect. I like the colors available and it blends easily and nicely, making me look my best.
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
Not too great. The colors are not very bold. You have to pack it on and still can't see much. These are great if you don't want it to look like you have makeup on, but what's the point?