Almay Bright Eyes Defining Color Duo Eyeliner Violet & Lilac uploaded by Katherine L.

BY ALMAY

Almay bright eyes collection instantly makes eyes appear naturally brighter and revitalized. Illuminates and refreshes the eye area with a unique blend of marine extracts white tea and peptides plus optical diffusers. Liner provides natural definition. Highlighter brightens and illuminates for a lifting effect. Made in Italy.

• What is the texture like?2 Answers
  • What is the cost? Have you any suggestions on where to find how t...2 Answers
  • Does this hold up well under hot lighting for hours ? 2 Answers
Almay Bright Eyes Defining Color Duo Eyeliner Violet & Lilac
  • "I love Almay eyeliner! I have sensitive eyes and this eyeliner doesn't irritate my eyes! Very easy to apply. " in 8 reviews
Katherine L.
Ok, so I love love love this product. It has the light shimmery side for highlighting and then the dark deep espresso side to use as a liner. Now don't get me wrong, I was skeptical going in thinking this probably will be a fun product to work with but it probably won't make me look awake... I WAS WRONG! It really does open up your eyes and make you look like you had a beautiful nights sleep. So I definitely recommend it because of that feature and also it's quick and easy to apply.

I gave it three stars simply because I'm hoping the company will see this review and take me serious. Most of the population has oily skin... I mean that is why there are so may women purchasing moisturizers and toners, simply because they're constantly combating excess oil. Since that's the case, I'm wondering why this product's liner portion isn't waterproof or water resisitant yet. If it was, it would probably extend the overall wear and popularity of product. Just sayin! ;)
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Love this little pencil. You can use the brown fir shadow or longer on your eyes and lips! Even fill your eyebrows in. The highlight post is great fir finishing off your look.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love Almay's eyeliner. I had a problem finding a liner that stayed on my eyes and didn't start streaking under them. This eyeliner was my perfect find! I use it in Black, Raisin, and Plum.
Morrissa M.
It's two amazings in one product. This product makes my eyes pop so much. I feel like this is an alternative to the expensive brands. It this is for sensitive skin also and I love that about this brand and it's inexpensive
Elizabeth W.
Bluefield, VA
I love plum to highlight my brown eyes. The tip on this tube allows for consistent, easy application of the eyeliner.

This product is the only one that doesn't make my eyes itch and turn red. My skin has become more sensitive in the past few years.
leesa h.
Beaumont, CA
its so easy to put on.. the color is long lasting. it stays on until you wipe it off.. the color is so live. and its small so you can take it with you..its something to tell your friends about
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
I have several friends who swear by this liner, so I was pretty optimistic going in. It does has severeal good points- it is quick and easy going on, the applicator is a breeze, and it dries down fast so smudging isn't a big problem. I have oily lids and sensitive eyes, though, and the combination of the two (my eyes water so easy) has it gone in a second.
Marvelis T.
This combo pencil is wonderful. The pearl color is beautiful. It can be used alone on your eyelid as an eyeshadow as well and it is gorgeous. Works great as a highlighter as well. Looks beautiful when used as an eyeliner and in the corners or your eyes as well.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy the highlighter side to use as an eyebrow highlight and in the inner corner. It's just enough color but not too much. I don't use the other color as much, so I'm sure there's other one sided pencils you could find that work just as well.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I love this duo just my holy grail for spring pic! Slides on with ease, lasts all day and no irritation to my very sensitive eyes (I didn't wear liner for years it was unbearable) now that I've learned that certain products are better or easy on the eyes, I love this liner and did I mention so very affordable?? #contest #spring2017 #entry
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD
What is the texture like?
tisa o.
Cochran, GA
Does this hold up well under hot lighting for hours ?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
What is the cost? Have you any suggestions on where to find how to'S on brows, highlighting, contouring and all else? Even more so, how to properly match foundation - I can not seem to find one! I've gone to Sephora and they have tried as well.