Almay Blush

by Almay

Product Details

Brighten up your complexion with smart shade™ powder blush. This lightweight, smooth formula glides on easily and evenly for a look of natural radiance. Three shades of bricked color swirl together to create the perfect blush shade for your skin.

Is this bronzer good? Some are very shimmery which I don't really like. I have been using one that I kind if like but doesn't really stay on to well.
Start your review of Almay Blush!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,770 reviews
Almay Blush uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Nude/Mauve
I am loving this new blush. The color is Mauve but the blush itself has different tones of blush in the compact. The three colors are pink, nude, and coral. You can use each individual color or you can mix it. When all the colors are mixed together it makes a great color and brings life back into my face and looks really natural. Love it
Taylor M.
three bridges
Review for: Powder Bronzer
sigh...if you want to be bright orange use this bronzer. It is so orange! There are so many great affordable bronzers out there. Just don’t even try this one. Go for a Wet N’ Wild or Milani they are sooooo much better then this.
erin L.
York, PA
Almay Blush uploaded by erin L.
Review for: Pink
I got this blush as a Christmas gift 2 years ago and I still have it and use it often. It works well and I love this brand and there products. They work really well for me.
Kirsten A.
Chelmsford, MA
I absolutely love the shades of blush that this company has! It's hard for me to find a blush that fits my skin tone well, as someone with both really pale skin and skin with redness issues, but their "So Peachy" shade works perfectly for me. I'm glad to have found it.
Melinda G.
Palm Bay, FL
Almay Blush uploaded by Melinda G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pink
Love this blush! It's not too dark but yet just dark enough to see it on my skin and with the 3 colors it blends in great . I've been using it for over 6 months now and I still have alot left a little goes a long way . I'm a light skin color as u can see Almay Blush Shadow Squad Eyeshadow Holographic (Pack 2) Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick .14 Oz (4 G) Amethyst Shimmer 084 Mica Beauty Shimmer 32 Tropic COVERGIRL Exhibitionist 24-Hour Kohl Eyeliner
Marijke F.
San Angelo, TX
Almay Blush uploaded by Marijke F.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Review for: Pink
I picked this up at Big Lots for only $2.80 and I am shook at how great it is. It looks matte in the pan, but after application it has this slight shimmer. Just a perfect glow and perfect shade for summer. I’m in love.
member-44093
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Powder Bronzer
I use this everyday and I absolutely love this product. It has minimum coverage and it gives you a nice sun kissed glow depending on how much you put on. It is very very smooth. And all of the different shades of the skin tones all blend together to make the perfect shade. And I also like that how if you don’t want the darker shades you can always take a small brush and. Pick out the light shades at the top and bottom.
Zabdiel T.
Orlando , WY
Review for: Nude/Mauve
It is a fairly light product, natural coverage. I like to use it daily. Bring a small brush. It was a gift, I don't know its price but I think it's worth what it is
Beth L.
Dayton, TN
Review for: Coral
I like the color and the way this blush goes on. It is pretty easy to blend and gives my cheeks a nice pop of color. I don’t love the clasp that holds it shut , and I find myself reaching for my other blushes just because it’s kinda of pain to open. Overall good value for the price .
Brianna V.
Camp Verde, AZ
This is fresh, light weight and looks amazing. It doesn't leave a gross caked on look. Instead it looks seamless and flawless. Your skin stays smooth and never patchy. If this isn't in your makeup bag you should go out and buy it today! Heck, buy a couple!