BY ALMAY

• So here's a question, I have super sensitive skin and was...3 Answers
Almay Blue Eyeshadow
  • "Very creamy and easy to apply it is so good a love it so much and would purchase it again" in 10 reviews
Lauren F.
Naperville, IL
I love Almay's formulas, but I can't get over this packaging. The applicator is bent so it can fit in the circular packaging. It's hard to keep a grasp on the applicator for optimal application. It's also difficult to sweep up the color because of this as well. This alone keeps me from purchasing the product again, but it may not deter everyone.
Martha H.
Lyons, GA
I have extremely sensitive eyes, so this shadow us a must for me!  I have  turquoise eyes, but prefer earthy tones.  I wish it came with a base primer. I have tried almays liquid primers, but none are good with neutral colors.  That being said, I wish there were more color choices, but overall..I really love that I am able to wear shadow.
Christina D.
Drexel Hill, PA
This eyeshadow compact has worked really well for me. It lives up to the claim of making your eye color stand out with the specific colors chosen per compact. It is great quantity for a drug store brand and also does not make my sensitive skin itchy or my eyes tear.
Candi C.
Charleston, WV
I tried this eye shadow because I have such sensitive skin and eyes. Usually my eyes water when I wear any makeup on my eyes. I use to buy cheap makeup, but thought I should try this out since it is hypoallergenic. It worked! i wore this makeup all day and did not have any eye itching or watering. It goes on easy. I like the packaging. Seems to hold up well when I transport it back and forth from my house to work. I caught it on sale at Walgreens, B1G1 half off, which I thought was a pretty good deal. I got the palette for browns eyes. I also tried the palette for hazel eyes, but it seems to have more of a sparkle to it, which I didn't really like. I will buy this again and recommend it for others with sensitive eyes/skin.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I actually found this product in the Dollar tree store as well as a blue one from almay. The colors are very vibrant and warm. They go on smooth and give you exactly what your looking for. I'm pretty sure you can find this at other places cheap as well compared to paying an arm and a leg for other brands but I would recommend this.
Katlyn M.
Harrison Township
This product is simply outstanding. I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister (probably from CVS). I have been repeatedly using this for 7 months and it is PERFECT for everyday makeup. Definitely would buy it again.
Almay Intense I-Color Everyday Neutrals Eye Shadow
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
I love my eyeshadow!! I bought it because it was on clearance for a great price so I thought I would try it out. I am not disappointed at all!! It makes my green eyes stick out like you wouldn't believe! The colors could be a bit more pigmented and shimmery in my opinion but overall a great product!
Amber B.
This small package holds a big punch! The colors are so pigmented and are super easy to blend. It comes with a handy little eyeshadow brush which is very useful. It's so easy to carry on the go and is extremely affordable and worth the money spent!
Emily C.
The colors in these palettes are wonderful and hold up well. The downside is that I would NOT recommend for sensitive skin. I had an allergic reaction to this eyeshadow. If you're skin isn't sensitive, then I would definitely recommend!
Christie B.
Columbia City, IN
Great color that's true. Lasts all day with minor creasingAlmay Blue Eyeshadow
Compared to more expensive brands this is worth the buy but is best probably used with an eye primer
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
So here's a question, I have super sensitive skin and was told almay works the best...Thoughts on these kinds of eye shadows?