Almay Blue Eyeshadow

by Almay

So here's a question, I have super sensitive skin and was told almay works the best...Thoughts on these kinds of eye shadows?
Start your review of Almay Blue Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very creamy and easy to apply it is so good a love it so much and would purchase it againin reviews
Trica R.
Tacoma, WA
Almay Blue Eyeshadow uploaded by Trica R.
Not something I would consider buying again. I thought it was going to be a bold blue. Turns out it's not. You have to use a lot of it to get good coverage. Also, it's more of a metallic sheen to it. I usually put it over a black shadow.
Samantha Z.
Laurens, SC
Beautiful pigmentation!! Its great for a night in the town... Or a date night. Black eye shadows sometimes look gray and this brand looks jet black. I love it
Nerelyne P.
Bronx, NY
Love how deep the colors in this line of products are they make your eyes stand out and definetely make a statement.
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
Really like the trio. It makes life a little bit easier for a mom with an infant. Colors are already put together in 1 small contanier!
Sable S.
Palo Alto, CA
My sister loves to purchase almay products for me and I enjoy them but I do not seek them out....UNLESS it is almay smartshade concealer. but the eyeshadows are actually my favorite item.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
I loved the neutral colors this eyeshadow combination offered. I deducted one star though as I think the previous version colors offered were better. The main color had a bit more red bronze type of color that really made my blue eyes pop against my medium brown hair.
Kim B.
Charleston, SC
This produce goes on really smooth but was a lot pinker than I was expecting. Would not recommend for people with tan to dark skin
Rita B.
Hazlehurst, MS
Very pretty. Stays on well and looks good on. I have blue eyes and it really brings out the color
Sharon Gaynor B.
Torrance, CA
Love the purple for my green eyes the purple make my eyes pop and I mix a little water with purple to make a liner that matches my colors
Allie R.
Snellville, GA
LOVE THIS!!!! It’s a good match for my complexion it really makes my eyes pop. It also lasts all day and does not wear off easily.I love that it’s affordable and great quality! This is a definite must have eyeshadow palette!!