BY ALMAY

Angela W.
Angela W.
Jackson, TN
Almay Blendable Eye Pencil is one of the better eye pencils that I have tried. I was a first time buyer for this particular pencil and will be purchasing it again. I think that its much better than some of the other eye pencils that I have bought in the past. Almay got a repeat customer with this eye pencil.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Glides on smooth and without having to add too much force; which my eyes are thankful for. Product is packaged nicely and displays well. In comparison to other eyeliners, this is one of the better ones that I've come across. If you're on a budget, but quality is important, this is a good "go to" eyeliner.
Alexa F.
Alexa F.
The color is beautiful, but with it being "blendable" I had issues with it smudging. By the end of the day I looked like I had slept with it on, which I am not a fan of. Also, my eyes decided they did not like the formula and end up swollen every time I try to use the product.
Cresant M.
Cresant M.
Newport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this eye pencil. It goes on smoothly and it looks flawless on. I enjoy using it in the navy color it matches perfectly with my eye shadows. Plus using a different color than black adds a little excitement to my eye look!
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Mesquite, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, but it does run a lot on my eyes.it sort of look like I was crying or something but the color is awesome glides on smooth and is very dark. I have dark brown eyes so it makes them look. I keep buying although it is so runny
anifer g.
anifer g.
adoro los productos de esta marca, buenisima pigmentación, bajo costo, no testea en animales, duradero, cremoso, si sufres de la vista como yo entonces es perfecto. me encanta!!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this blendable eye pencil. Very fun to switch up out of black and use navy. It's very easy to blend, so this is a great pencil to use to create a smoky eye.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
I love using the navy color on my top lid. It goes on super smooth, and lasts forever. It's not expensive, and it loots great on anyone with green or hazel eyes.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
I have the 02 brown shade in this eye liner and I am obsessed with it! It is the perfect deep shade of brown and it stays on ALL DAY LONG! I highly recommend!
Devon J.
Devon J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think in general I have good luck with pencils. I wear them down too fast and can never get the tip fine enough. This was no exception