BY ALMAY

• I often walk past Almay products because I don't know about the b...2 Answers
Yogeeta S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I try to make smoky eyes with these palates, I love it and I rarely use makeup so once every month or so. not often as I would like. I bought it at rite aid pharmacy. very easy to apply and very satisfied with my purchase and always go back for the same stuff.
Karla M.
Maxie, VA
I love this color combination and it works well with eye color. It stays on all day and doesn't feel heavy. It does not irritate my eyes as most eye products do. And the colors are labeled so you know where to apply them.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
I liked it but I've had other eye shadows that applied easier and stayed longer. The darkest shade wasn't really that dark and smeared around. I like the lighter colors.
Elisha S.
I love Almay make-up! I love that it is safe for my sensitive skin and that they give you a great selection of quality make-up! I regularly wear their foundation, but try out their other make-up lines as well!
Megan S.
Charlotte, NC
For a long period of time all I could use was Almay eyeshadow. My skin is very sensitive and other brands were causing an allergic reaction on my eyelids. Almay was the one brand I could count on.
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
Best drug store eyeshadow product I have purchased. The colors are amazing, they're pigmented and once I apply it does not flake off as others.
Maureen K.
Middleburgh, NY
I love the options of colors in the 4 pack. You can use all the highlight, as well as crest a smokey eye. I enjoy the low price.
Kimberly C.
Kosciusko, MS
I love this shadow. I have very sensitive skin and not only does this shadow come in great colors it does not irritate my skin.
Cici C.
This is the perfect combination for my blue eyes and fair skin. It lasts and I love that each color is labeled for application.
Katie G.
Waukesha, WI
Love how Almay stays in all day and is gentle for my skin. Casual colors are good for work and mascara to match is great too.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I often walk past Almay products because I don't know about the brand and see little advertisement on TV. Do you find there eyeshadows to wear a long time?