Add a Photo

By ALMAY
#1061 in Eyeshadow
Janet K.
Janet K.

These shadows worked well for me. They didn't bother my eyes and provided a good, natural group of colors to blend for a nice look. They didn't stay as well as I would have liked. By the end of the day they mostly faded away. They didn't bother my sensitive eyes/eyelids, though, which is a huge plus!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Troy, MO

Love the colors and how they go on smooth. The color lasts all day long which I love! I purchased it at Walmart and the packing looked very chic. I would recommend this product to others and continue to purchase it. I love this brand and the quality I receive from their products.
Paola V.
Paola V.

love to use this for a natural or soft look. An understated smokey eye is usually my go to with this set. It helps me to open up my eyes and bring a natural look together! I also don't get an annoying amount of fallout from this. i WOULD BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN
Claire N.
Claire N.
Camarillo, California

This is a great drugstore eyeshadow. It is obviously not the same as MAC or any other higher end brand makeup, but it has really nice neutral colors that I love and are perfect if you are on a budget. Mine have lasted me a good long time.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Biddeford, ME

Great drug store palette. I don't wear makeup often, but when I do I like to keep it pretty natural. This palette is exactly the mix of colors that I like to use. And the fact that it tells me where to put each color is really helpful.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE

I love mixing all the colors together so it makes my eyes pop! It doesn't cause any irritation for me. It goes on a little light but all you have to do is make sure that you rub it enough do its dark enough for your own preference.
Sami I.
Sami I.
Hastings, NE

I love to use this for a natural or soft look. An understated smokey eye is usually my go to with this set. It helps me to open up my eyes and bring a natural look together! I also don't get an annoying amount of fallout from this.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana

I'm really into being natural, yet suddle. these shades are perfect. the pinks give my eyes that extra pop of color I want, without making me look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. plus it brings out my green eyes
Laura B.
Laura B.
Delaware, OH

Great neutral palette for any eye color. Typically I find neutral palettes to have too much sparkle which can throw off putting shades with blue eyes. This palette isn't shimmery and gives a more natural look.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Edwardsville, IL

I don't typically wear make-up so when I do I try to find the most natural looking make-up I can find so when I mess up it won't look terrible. This eye shadow helped me complete this task.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA

Are these shades very pigmented or just a little?

Join Now