BY ALMAY

• Are these shades very pigmented or ju...Very little and don't stay long 3 Answers
Janet K.
Janet K.
These shadows worked well for me. They didn't bother my eyes and provided a good, natural group of colors to blend for a nice look. They didn't stay as well as I would have liked. By the end of the day they mostly faded away. They didn't bother my sensitive eyes/eyelids, though, which is a huge plus!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Troy, MO
Love the colors and how they go on smooth. The color lasts all day long which I love! I purchased it at Walmart and the packing looked very chic. I would recommend this product to others and continue to purchase it. I love this brand and the quality I receive from their products.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Beyond Powder Eyeshadow Natural Elements 0.22 oz; 6.2 g
love to use this for a natural or soft look. An understated smokey eye is usually my go to with this set. It helps me to open up my eyes and bring a natural look together! I also don't get an annoying amount of fallout from this. i WOULD BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I love mixing all the colors together so it makes my eyes pop! It doesn't cause any irritation for me. It goes on a little light but all you have to do is make sure that you rub it enough do its dark enough for your own preference.
Sami I.
Sami I.
Hastings, NE
I love to use this for a natural or soft look. An understated smokey eye is usually my go to with this set. It helps me to open up my eyes and bring a natural look together! I also don't get an annoying amount of fallout from this.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Edwardsville, IL
I don't typically wear make-up so when I do I try to find the most natural looking make-up I can find so when I mess up it won't look terrible. This eye shadow helped me complete this task.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this eye shadow. I don't wear shadow that often so I'm not great at putting it on. This blended well and went on easily. It stayed on all day without creasing or flaking.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Galveston, TX
Good pigment but not the best. Works better if you use a primer ! Easy to use for a more nude natural eye! Kind of pricey but not to bad!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Like the tones and how natural they were and how easy Almay makes it for you to apply it correctly, coverage was good too
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Haven't used this color, but i like the way its designed. Makes it easy to use. I like there eye shadows.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these shades very pigmented or just a little?