Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Fragrance Free

Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant  Clear Gel Fragrance Free
Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Fragrance Free
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This deodorant is great. It's scentless and hides sweat and hot odors well. I have always had an issue with the scented ones not smelling very nice or being too potent when I got hot but this one is perfect!
Amanda B.
I bought this deodorant on sale for $3-$4 at CVS. While I love the fact that this deodorant is fragrance free and completely clear, I do not like that it leaves a tight film on the skin. It takes about 30 minutes to dry and starts to flake off once it is dry. I would not recommend this product to someone even if they are budget buying! Spend a little more or find a coupon for a better product!
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I received a coupon for 2 free Almay sensitive skin deodorants. I tried on for Myself, the other for My teenage daughter. This product worked Amazingly for her, due to her skin sensitivity and it lasted all day. Myself however, found it to not be strong enough, because I sweat easily and this product was not strong enough for Me.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I recently bought this product because I moved to a more humid area and my old deodorant just wasnt doing it for me anymore. This product did help me out and did not irritate my sensitive skin at all! But I just did not like that it made me feel sticky and it didnt last all day. I was hoping this would be "the deodorant" but I guess it is nack to looking for me!
Brittany A.
I begrudgingly use this because my armpits are SUPER sensitive to deodorants! I figured this was a safe bet, and I was right (no fragrance or dye). One tube lasts a long time and it doesn't dye my clothes like solid deodorants do! But, it takes a LONG time to dry, gets sticky again during the day, doesn't last too long, and definitely doesn't help with any odors.
Erin h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really had high hopes for this because I actually really like almay but I couldn't give this a worse of a review. It had no scent at first but after I sweated a little bit my armpits smelled like cat piss. No joke and bad. Only one day and never again. I hate this so much, and I know my sweat normally doesn't smell like cat piss. This stuff is terrible. Do not buy!
hello g.
Dublin, OH
This deodorant isn't too bad at all! It's not scented in any way. It doesn't irritate my skin at all , as it is for sensitive skin. I can't say I've done any super heavy exercise with it, but with normal everyday exercise, it keeps the oder away.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have eczema and are tired of paying more for those hypoallergenic $10 + deodorants then try this! this does not leave any residue and is super duper affordable! i have very sensitive skin and this gives me no problems at all! they are so cheap i buy them in bulk. I have never had a flare up again since using this
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not sure of this deodorant even deodorizes at all. This is possibly the worst product ever since it doesn't do any part of the job and actually gAVe me a rash. Pretty bad for something that claims to be hypoallergenic.
Trista O.
I am absolutely loving this deodorant. I am a person who needs something strong. I even wear men's unscented deodorants for more coverage. A friend recommended I try this, and it works great! I feel dry and stink free all day!! It's totally worth it. :)
Gabriella G.
Yonkers, NY
Can someone tell me if this deodorant actually helos?
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Does this actually work?
Nora A.
I am getting tired of the solid white deodorant staining my black clothes regardless of brand or type so I wanted to try something new. Has anyone tried this brand before? Does it work well? Last a while? Smell? Also would you buy it again? Thanks!