Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Fragrance Free

Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant  Clear Gel Fragrance Free
Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Fragrance Free
Unikwa J.
Clovis
I absolutely love this deodorant. It is great for my sensitive skin. It is super effective (1 application lasts me the entire day through to the next morning when I shower), has a hazard rating of 1 on the EWG data base and is extremely affordable ($2.34 at Walmart). I always stock up when I go to Walmart. The packaging of this deodorant is unisex, so when my 12 year old developed deodorant sensitivities I didn't hesitate to hand him a tube from my stash.  Sure enough, he had no idea this deodorant is typically marketed as a "girly product" and is completely comfortable using this. I should note that I have noticed it keeps him fresh all day too! Nothing stinks up your house like a smelly tween and I've haven't experienced that since my tween has been using this deo.

I would give this product 5 stars if it weren't for the fact that the application technique is tricky. Lots of  reviewers on here are claiming that the deodorant is "sticky", drying to the skin and takes to long to dry. In order to not experience these issues you have to make sure you don't use too much of the product and make sure it is completely absorbed into the skin. You only need about 1/2 a click for each armpit. When applying it I use the stick to make sure the gel completely soaks into the skin. This drastically cuts down drying time and ensures there will be no sticky, flaky excess left over.

All in all, it is very hard to find an easily accessible, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, affordable deodorant. If you have extremely sensitive pits like my son and me, this product is definitely worth trying! Just remember, LESS IS MORE :)

Abbie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this deodorant it's the only one with Aluminum that I can use with my senstive skin, it doesn't give me eczema flare ups like other ones. I love that it is Fragrance Free
nakia b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite deodorant the only deodorant that works and doesn’t break me out. It’s super gentle but long lasting at the same time I only need to apply it once a day. I recommend this to anyone who is experiencing deodorant allergies and other natural deodorants just aren’t getting the job done.
Amanda B.
I bought this deodorant on sale for $3-$4 at CVS. While I love the fact that this deodorant is fragrance free and completely clear, I do not like that it leaves a tight film on the skin. It takes about 30 minutes to dry and starts to flake off once it is dry. I would not recommend this product to someone even if they are budget buying! Spend a little more or find a coupon for a better product!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This deodorant is great. It's scentless and hides sweat and hot odors well. I have always had an issue with the scented ones not smelling very nice or being too potent when I got hot but this one is perfect!
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I received a coupon for 2 free Almay sensitive skin deodorants. I tried on for Myself, the other for My teenage daughter. This product worked Amazingly for her, due to her skin sensitivity and it lasted all day. Myself however, found it to not be strong enough, because I sweat easily and this product was not strong enough for Me.
Brittany A.
I begrudgingly use this because my armpits are SUPER sensitive to deodorants! I figured this was a safe bet, and I was right (no fragrance or dye). One tube lasts a long time and it doesn't dye my clothes like solid deodorants do! But, it takes a LONG time to dry, gets sticky again during the day, doesn't last too long, and definitely doesn't help with any odors.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I recently bought this product because I moved to a more humid area and my old deodorant just wasnt doing it for me anymore. This product did help me out and did not irritate my sensitive skin at all! But I just did not like that it made me feel sticky and it didnt last all day. I was hoping this would be "the deodorant" but I guess it is nack to looking for me!
Eein H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really had high hopes for this because I actually really like almay but I couldn't give this a worse of a review. It had no scent at first but after I sweated a little bit my armpits smelled like cat piss. No joke and bad. Only one day and never again. I hate this so much, and I know my sweat normally doesn't smell like cat piss. This stuff is terrible. Do not buy!
Gregory B.
Dublin, OH
This deodorant isn't too bad at all! It's not scented in any way. It doesn't irritate my skin at all , as it is for sensitive skin. I can't say I've done any super heavy exercise with it, but with normal everyday exercise, it keeps the oder away.
Gabriella G.
Yonkers, NY
Can someone tell me if this deodorant actually helos?
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Does this actually work?
Nora A.
I am getting tired of the solid white deodorant staining my black clothes regardless of brand or type so I wanted to try something new. Has anyone tried this brand before? Does it work well? Last a while? Smell? Also would you buy it again? Thanks!

Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant  Clear Gel Fragrance Free