Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantAlmay
Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Fragrance Free

Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Fragrance Free

by Almay

n/a

I am getting tired of the solid white deodorant staining my black clothes regardless of brand or type so I wanted to try something new. Has anyone tried this brand before? Does it work well? Last a while? Smell? Also would you buy it again? Thanks!
Does this actually work?
Can someone tell me if this deodorant actually helos?
Start your review of Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Fragrance Free!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This deodorant is great. It's scentless and hides sweat and hot odors well. I have always had an issue with the scented ones not smelling very nice or being too potent when I got hot but this one is perfect!
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I bought this because it’s hypoallergenic, but it’s terrible. It is a gel so it goes on wet but does not dry quickly. Once it does, it doesn’t keep you dry at all. Also it’s unscented, so it’s doesn’t cover any odors either. I threw it away.
Mailyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
No me gusta realmente. El aplicador tiene una forma que no se adapta bien a la axila. Cuando me lo aplico tengo mucha sensacion pegajosa...demora en secar y cuandonlo hace se te forma una capa blanca muy fea. Y ademas mancha la ropa bastante. No me gusta nada!
Melissa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant  Clear Gel Fragrance Free uploaded by Melissa S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was looking for a sensitive skin deodorant, decided to try this one and it worked good. I feel it didn’t protect me fully the whole day like the dove brand, i work 10 hours a day, but is not that bad. Its fragrance free and hypoallergenic. I would consider it again. Its a good deodorant.
Ruth P.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant  Clear Gel Fragrance Free uploaded by Ruth P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried many different antiperspirant with no luck in finding one that suits me until I tried this almay deodorant for sensitive skin, I absolutely love it dries very fast and does not stain your clothing, gel like texture with almost no smell to it. I absolutely recommend this product 🙌🏼
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Are you allergic to anti-perspirant deodorants? If so, this one is for you! Almay Sensitive Skin Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Fragrance Free, 2.25 is a fantastic product. A few years ago I suddenly developed an allergy to anti-perspirants deodorants and found this product. I was elated! I love it. It lasts and leaves you feeling confident all day long.
Deborah L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Do not waste your money on this product. Stays very sticky and when it finally does dry, it leaves chalky residue on your clothing.
Brandy S.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've just recently started using this and I think it's great it's fragrance free I like it
Michelle R.
This deodorant really saved my life, since it is transparent does not look at the clothes, and does not leave white spots
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not sure of this deodorant even deodorizes at all. This is possibly the worst product ever since it doesn't do any part of the job and actually gAVe me a rash. Pretty bad for something that claims to be hypoallergenic.