Add a Photo

#330 in Lip Liner
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Sept. 23, 2015, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Spices
Love this they are very colorful and they don't move out of place or left you lip stick move I really love this brand and they a affordable to
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Wasn't too impressed. Won't last all day but gave a nice neutral color. I would just buy a lip gloss before buying this lipstick.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Oh how much I love my lip liner I love any kind of lip liner there is out there I would love to try this product out
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Haven't tried many Almay products but I found this one on sale, and it's pretty okay. It's not so over the top amazing, but it's not bad either.
Bethany S.
Great pigment and color combinations. I think it's a great palette. The price point is decent.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
March 11, 2015, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Spices
Love this shadow last long great color choices great for people with skin issues and very affordable
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Jan. 12, 2015, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Lipliner Roses
Almay Amazing Lasting Lipliner Roses love this one the color is good for my fair skin...
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
As far as lip liners this is a good bang for your buck, I had the wine color and it blended good
Brooklyn, NY
Long-lasting and creamy! I absolutely love this and their colors are usually really pigmented aiding in getting edgy, intense look.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Aug. 10, 2014, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Lipliner Roses
I love this stuff! A little pricey but lasts a long time and looks great! I mainly only wear lip and eye makeup and this is one of my go-tos!
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I want to try their eye shadow. Is it good
Bethany S.
Is this worth the money?
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite lip color by Almay?