Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand uploaded by Aurora C.

BY ALMAY

If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible.

• How is this for all day long wear? waterproof? I tend to ...1 Answers
  • I was looking into buying this product and was wondering ...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow liner actually stay on all day? I hate w...1 Answers
Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand
  • "Just what I wanted, it doesn't sting, I don't like reapplying makeup during the day so it does a good job for me. It does have a really nice black finish and really intense. I really love the way it makes my eyes pop and it doesnt smudge throughout the day!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is really great for sensitive eyes! It stays in place all day without smudging and goes on really smooth!" in 5 reviews
nini o.
Deltona, FL
Great shadowliner not very expensive will definitely recommend it. Especially woman who love the shadowliner this is a great brand and perfect price.
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
Love my eyeliner a friend turned me on to this and have never looked back in almost 20 years . It's smooth easy to work with and just works well
Sarah h.
Portland, ME
Love this stuff!! It really does last all day and looks great for any occasion . But it doesn't cost a poop ton of money which is even better!!!
Allison A.
Cabot, AR
I love how it literally lasts all day. With my light colored eyelashes, I have to wear eyeliner for my eyes to pop and this definitely helps!
yanitza M.
Doral, Florida
It is a product you buy good quality always gives me what I can use for many hours and even stays also can be removed easily without dirtying
Misha PinksugarAtlanta S.
Atlanta, GA
Just what I wanted, it doesn't sting, I don't like reapplying makeup during the day so it does a good job for me. It Last literally all day.
Nancy A.
I love the coverage is very good and the best is not heavy is very light from 6 hours is very economical for such an excellent product
Amber D.
Goose Creek, SC
Does not last as long as you would hope for. Would not purchase again, but could be useful for a night out if looking for darker lines.
Norma H.
It goes on smooth the color was great but it smudged all over my eye by the end of the day maybe because my eyes get a little watery
karleigh t.
Gainesville, TX
It works great as a top liner and is easy to draw a wing with, only problem is if you put it in your waterline it will not stay.
Marjorie I.
Ellensburg, WA
I love almay products they're incredible and high qualitative
Natasha N.
Calgary, AB
I have a slight sensitivity around my eyes, will I have a reaction to this product?
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
Does this shadow liner actually stay on all day? I hate when it smudges!
Taylor W.
Fairfield, IL
I was looking into buying this product and was wondering how well it applies? I have a hard time with buying the right eyeliner. Also is it long lastin??
Mildred D.
Hurst, TX
Would love to try this looks interesting