Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand uploaded by Aurora C.

BY ALMAY

If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible.

• How is this for all day long wear? waterproof? I tend to ...1 Answers
  • I was looking into buying this product and was wondering ...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow liner actually stay on all day? I hate w...1 Answers
Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand
  • "Just what I wanted, it doesn't sting, I don't like reapplying makeup during the day so it does a good job for me. It does have a really nice black finish and really intense. I really love the way it makes my eyes pop and it doesnt smudge throughout the day!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is really great for sensitive eyes! It stays in place all day without smudging and goes on really smooth!" in 5 reviews
Vicki B.
Falls Creek, PA
Almay All day Shadowliner works great and stays on all day long w/o smudging or running. Great product. I only have one shadowliner, but will purchase more as needed.
Kathleen W.
I love Almay brand. I never get any type of irritation from their product and it is very reasonably priced. Easy to find. You don't need to pay more for good quality.
Norbeliss M.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This is a really good shadowliner!! Love he effect it gives the eyes! most likely one of the three favorites of mine. Stays on all day. Good price. Would definitely recommend to friends!!!
Beth W.
independence, MO
The packaging is kind of plain. It's just a simple white body with the information written on one end in a plain silver font, and topped with a black cap.
The pen tip provides a hassle-free application compared to a brush.
LEAR12169 | EUCARIS LISBETH GONZALEZ MIJARS L.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33166, FLORIDA
Excelente producto. soy amante de esta marca. siempre recomiendo a quienes por primera vez comienzan a utilizar maquillaje y mi recommendación es esta producto
Havyn H.
I love doing a different eye look everyday. So liners i can get in different colors to match my moods is always great! Love how creative I can get with this
Tiffany H.
Love this eyeliner. It stays put, doesn't run or streak very easily, and is soooooooooo pigmented. I use this as my everyday liner and I absolutely love it.
Ashley H.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved it. It was awesome. One of my favorites. It's really lasts a long time. Nice dark, rich color. Not too expensive. Definitely something I'd try again
Andrea A.
Very good excelent.
muy buena pigmentacion consistencia cremosa la volveria usar la recomiendo es un bien producto desde mi punto de vista lo recomiento
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Does this smugged easily ?
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I wear contacts everyday, and worry about eye irritation, any chronic contact wearers try this yet?
Kasie K.
Corinth, MS
I've never found a liner that stays on more than an hour or two. How does this one hold up?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this product smooth to the eyes? Like not gooey and clumpy?
Olivia E.
Indiana, PA
How does this work? Is there a certain way to apply it to get the best result?