Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand uploaded by Aurora C.

BY ALMAY

If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible.

• How is this for all day long wear? waterproof? I tend to ...1 Answers
  • I was looking into buying this product and was wondering ...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow liner actually stay on all day? I hate w...1 Answers
Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand
  • "Just what I wanted, it doesn't sting, I don't like reapplying makeup during the day so it does a good job for me. It does have a really nice black finish and really intense. I really love the way it makes my eyes pop and it doesnt smudge throughout the day!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is really great for sensitive eyes! It stays in place all day without smudging and goes on really smooth!" in 5 reviews
Tiffany C.
Jackson, TN
I can't believe people have had so many issues with this eyeliner! It's one of the best liquid eyeliners I've used.
The packaging is kind of plain. It's just a simple white body with the information written on one end in a plain silver font, and topped with a black cap.
The pen tip provides a hassle-free application compared to a brush.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
Tina S.
Crossett, AR
This is a wonderful liner for me. I don't know about all day because I generally take my makeup off as soon as I come in from work, but it certainly stays on 9 hours! It had a smooth application with not too thick of a line and removes easily with a remover wipe. Will definitely be buying this product again!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I caught this product on sale at CVS. So far I like it. It's true to its name...it stays on all day even after working out. Almay comestics is not pocket friendly so I will suggest you make a purchase while on sale. I will recommend this product anyway.
Madeline K.
Omaha, NE
Works very well. Achieves the look i wanted and lasted most of the day but was falling towards the end of the day. This is the first time ive used this product. My eyes are brown. It worked well with my eye color. Overall, i would recommend this to anyone.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love all my Almay products but this is probably my favorite. Easy to apply and it has lasting power unlike most of shadow liners. As always, I recommend using a setting spray .
Tatiana  M.
Las Vegas, NV
I do not recommend. It says it's all day wear but it didn't last all day for me after an hour I noticed it was getting less visible on me and I only like them when they stay on for long as they say they're going to stay on
Yolanda P.
Great product, really liked it. Looks great and lasts a good ammount of time before loosing strengh. Gave four stars due to for me is definitely not an all-day eyeliner, but I definitely recommend it. As a mom and I need a liner to go to the store quickly, this is it.
Leslie J.
Aurora, IL
I like the quality of the eyeliner itself. It stays all day and works well with my sensitive skin and contacts. It seems like it doesn't last long, though. Even though I apply only once per day.
Nancy G.
New Port Richey, FL
Goes on nice and smooth.. no smudging.. my daughter wears it to, last all day
Would recommend this for business woman..no touch ups thru the day, like the subtle shimmer, not loud and garish..B
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Does this smugged easily ?
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I wear contacts everyday, and worry about eye irritation, any chronic contact wearers try this yet?
Kasie K.
Corinth, MS
I've never found a liner that stays on more than an hour or two. How does this one hold up?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this product smooth to the eyes? Like not gooey and clumpy?
Olivia E.
Indiana, PA
How does this work? Is there a certain way to apply it to get the best result?