Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand uploaded by Aurora C.

BY ALMAY

If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible.

• How is this for all day long wear? waterproof? I tend to ...1 Answers
  • I was looking into buying this product and was wondering ...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow liner actually stay on all day? I hate w...1 Answers
Almay All-day Shadowliner Black Diamond Brand
  • "Just what I wanted, it doesn't sting, I don't like reapplying makeup during the day so it does a good job for me. It does have a really nice black finish and really intense. I really love the way it makes my eyes pop and it doesnt smudge throughout the day!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is really great for sensitive eyes! It stays in place all day without smudging and goes on really smooth!" in 5 reviews
Melody P.
Love he effect it gives the eyes! most likely one of the three favorites of mine
Lauren M.
Darlington, MD
Really like how this product last all days and goes on really smooth and easy!
Sharry B.
Peoria, AZ
This is a very good product I used it for years I love it a lot I recommend it
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL
This is a really good shadowliner!! Would definitely recommend to friends!!!
#Insha🔵 A.
This product doesn't ship in India. It was gifted to me by my friend and it's just what I wanted, it doesn't sting, I don't like reapplying makeup during the day so it does a good job for me.
Bobbi P.
Brandon
I am in love with this eyeliner! I recommend it to everyone. One tip I would give is after applying this to your waterline go over the top of it with a matte black eyeshadow, truly makes it last all day without smudging :)
Naomy B.
Almay All-Day Shadowliner funtion just as his name says. All day! I have hazel eyes and it matches with my every day looks and style. Is very eassy to use and last all day long. I highly recommen it.
Esteffany V.
Guatemala
Is a good everyday product. It does smuge during the day. It has a nice black color, but it needs a little more intensity. is affordable.
Kaitlyn L.
Wow very well made stays on long and feels like you have nothing on your face love it suggest it for beginners really easy to put on
Wendy M.
Kamloops
I just purchased this product so I have used it only twice. I does last all day and it doesn't seem to smudge, so I really like that.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Does this smugged easily ?
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I wear contacts everyday, and worry about eye irritation, any chronic contact wearers try this yet?
Kasie K.
Corinth, MS
I've never found a liner that stays on more than an hour or two. How does this one hold up?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this product smooth to the eyes? Like not gooey and clumpy?
Olivia E.
Indiana, PA
How does this work? Is there a certain way to apply it to get the best result?