Almay All-Day Shadowliner uploaded by Aurora C.

BY ALMAY

If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible. see more...

• How is this for all day long wear? waterproof? I tend to get wate...1 Answers
  • I was looking into buying this product and was wondering how well...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow liner actually stay on all day? I hate when it s...1 Answers
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I caught this product on sale at CVS. So far I like it. It's true to its name...it stays on all day even after working out. Almay comestics is not pocket friendly so I will suggest you make a purchase while on sale. I will recommend this product anyway.
Erin B.
Greenville, MI
This product goes on smooth and you can control you thickness of the line, either thin or blend it. It does last for most of the day. I personally prefer the pencil that you can sharpen as it gives me a more perfect line as I can get the point and it does seem to last longer.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
One of the best eyeliners I've used. Very black and goes on smooth. Easy to apply with a sharpener for a more narrow line. The packaging was good. Highly recommended for anyone who likes a non messy eyeliner!
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I don't love you but you I'm the only e you will are really good a good product friend e to and mother mother eereeere even when he tried right to rtell ego ethat was not the ea and mother each right of a date teen
Carmen C.
Used it as a regular eye liner. Had to be very careful because your under eye may end up looking all smudged. My eye color is brown and the color product was black. I would buy because of the high quality but would be very careful.
Rebecca M.
Love this product. It stays on. Doesn't fade .Colors are a good variety. Prices could be a little bit more user friendly. All Allmay.products are hypoallergenic which is really good if you have sensitive skin types. Another great feature is that all products match up with each component of your make up

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This Almay liner is fantastic! Seriously a super great buy. It was first time buying this brand but I needed a liner in a pinch. It honestly it on par with higher end brands but a super cheap price. I highly recommend this liner. It lasted over 10 hours and still hadn't worn off! Great stuff.
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
Love this product. I have used it once and loved it. My eye color is brown and it works well with my eye color. I would buy it again and use it again. I got it at Walmart in the town I live in. It last most of the day. And I would recommend to anyone that wants to try it
Mary W.
I love this product! Goes on smooth and lasts all day. I like a brown since black is to harsh. I also normally get at Wmart due to cost. I have bought this brand several times over.
victoria f.
Fresno, CA
The shadow liner is a very good product I would only recommend it to people I bought it at a local drug store I'm a repeated user it is definitely a good product I would definitely buy it again it is easy to use Easy to apply I would recommend it to everybody
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Does this smugged easily ?
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I wear contacts everyday, and worry about eye irritation, any chronic contact wearers try this yet?
Kasie K.
Corinth, MS
I've never found a liner that stays on more than an hour or two. How does this one hold up?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this product smooth to the eyes? Like not gooey and clumpy?
Olivia E.
Indiana, PA
How does this work? Is there a certain way to apply it to get the best result?